Thread: I am scared to fight

I am scared to fight

Yeah, I am scared to fight but the fear is best because time wants to fight man and I don't want to be used to hurt man. I'm afraid to look the wrong way but that's Lucifer looking so I have a reason to stop that. In high school this guy used to mess up my hair but I didn't fight him. 1 guy sucker punched me in the chest in the gym locker room but I smiled it away. I burned part of my yearbook because of that. I practiced kicking and manipulating my arms at the air. As I kicked at the wall in high school someone told me walls don't fight back. I think when you fight the female Soul turns into a male soul and that is not right. Women want gays because they have a male soul. I've never had a Birthright and they don't want me to control. With my schizophrenia I am slowly processing a solution. Fighting turns the female Soul into a male soul and that is why the male soul fight. If I get in a fight I will try to restrain the opponent and not hurt him for the sake of man. Although women want men to fight for them I will not fight for them. I think when a man fights for a woman that shows that the woman will give him her ass like a ***ot. Isn't it true women that the man you're with want your ass. You don't want me because I'm not gay right. I never had a Birthright in America and maybe it is with the whole world and that's why they don't want to give me a job and a girlfriend. They don't want me to control the fate of the unborn. Just stop playing with the spirit in a destructive way that's all I ask.

Ronald, you are lost in weird theories. I know a guy with schizophrenia. He also had lots and lots of strange ideas, but he is ok now. Just get through with your therapy. That's your KungFu. You can make it.

I'm afraid to fight because of the risk of injury.

You don't have to fight. It's not for everyone. Keeping in mind that defending ones self and those you care about is not the same thing. If you're able to be safe in the end is what is important. Follow your own way. If non violence is your path, then walk it. I don't know if you practice gongfu or not, but remember always that your wushu is yours and yours alone, and you are free to do with yourself as you wish.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I appreciate your patience with me

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    You don't have to fight. It's not for everyone. Keeping in mind that defending ones self and those you care about is not the same thing. If you're able to be safe in the end is what is important. Follow your own way. If non violence is your path, then walk it. I don't know if you practice gongfu or not, but remember always that your wushu is yours and yours alone, and you are free to do with yourself as you wish.
    I don't practice Kung Fu but when I was younger I aspired to have a sense of honor with it and it made me feel noble. Even if your reason for fighting is justifiable, you still can get arrested for injuring the opponent so I choose reason although I may be called a ponk or coward but to avoid jail is sensible. I really can't see how to follow my own way and I don't know what that way is but I try to have a mind not filled with glory for thinking less of others. I know Lucifer influences my thoughts and destiny so I have to be wary of my conscience at all times to maintain a sense of integrity. I am not free to feel the way I want to be because people don't want me to control them with a sense of self control so it's hard to be myself. I don't see how one can feel positive by hitting another because all people have the body of man, or am I wrong? As I live my life I try to understand the unknown with my paranoia but no one is recognizing this paranoia so I can't feel comfortable with them but I feel threatened. I am living my life for the greater good and the eventual liberation of the Aliens among us although people don't want me to be their buddy. I am even sure what to say since I don't know the origin of my thoughts. May the lord guide you if required. I am feeling anxious so I will leave the library now. Sorry for my incomplete ideas--I am balancing known and unknown.

Making or receiving violence is an aspect of reality that every martial artist should explore.
    It teaches us that physical inequality is a reality.
    It teaches us a great many things about the human condition.

To forgo it on some precept of morality without ever truly understanding it is to rob yourself of the necessary experience to actually entitle you to call yourself a martial artist.

To call oneself a martial artist without ever making violence in some way is simply fraud. Choosing not to make violence after a more comprehensive understanding of it is another thing entirely. Understanding is only drawn from direct experience though. Sure we know a punch in the face hurts. But we cannot grasp how much until it has happened to us. It is an ethereal thought otherwise. Not true, not full in understanding.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ive seen indian and carribean guys like this for some reason they more susceptible to schitzo. take your medication then we can discuss what to do with your life. when you rambling word salad spamming theres nothing i can do to help you.
    Last edited by bawang; 04-11-2016 at 01:23 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I Luv yu bawang .I hpoe yu grow up big and strong just like yer Mom.
    First smooth,then fast.
    Smooth is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Arjune View Post
    I don't see how one can feel positive by hitting another because all people have the body of man, or am I wrong?
    Exactly. I don't understand the urge among some fighters of wanting to hurt or injure opponents. Self defence is one thing, and can be necessary, but injuring others is nothing to desire for its own sake. At least if you put a slightly wider-angle lens on life. On the other hand, sparring or fighting where some pain is involved but there's no intention to cause permanent injury is something I enjoyed for a while.

OP:

Of course it's wrong to want to hurt others to glorify one's self in the case of, for example, streetfights, barfights or in committing random attacks. But as David said above, if one trains MARTIAL arts for the purpose of being able to defend one's self, then a certain degree of violence *in a controlled environment* is absolutely necessary. It's wise NOT to wish harm on others, and to be aware of any possible legal ramifications of any physical conflict. However, if an inescapable situation ever arises where you need to defend yourself and there are no words or escape route, you may be worried about hurting them, but they won't be worried about hurting you. If you've not dealt with at least a degree of controlled violence as a MAist, you really have no idea what you are (or aren't) actually capable of. Whereas your attacker(s) most likely knows exactly what he's capable of, because he (they) has probably done it many times. The fact is, you may very well be overmatched from the start. So worrying about his safety at this point will bring no rewards. Also keep in mind that feelings of fear regarding such real-life situations is completely natural. No person with any real brains wants to engage in random violence.

And yes, even hard or full-contact sparring isn't the same as life-or-death "street" (or home invasion, etc.) situations and all their variables, but it's one of the closest approximations to "the real thing" one can get in training. It teaches one to deal with the physical/mental stress of violent action, and how one responds under fire (again, in a controlled setting). That in itself doesn't make a practitioner "dishonorable". You say you don't (or no longer) practice Kung Fu, but by posting here it's clear that you're at least thinking about Kung Fu.

Anyway, some things to consider. Best of luck to you, and hopefully you'll be able to reconcile these things within yourself.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 04-12-2016 at 07:34 AM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    take your meds. everything will be better tomorrow.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.