Yeah, I am scared to fight but the fear is best because time wants to fight man and I don't want to be used to hurt man. I'm afraid to look the wrong way but that's Lucifer looking so I have a reason to stop that. In high school this guy used to mess up my hair but I didn't fight him. 1 guy sucker punched me in the chest in the gym locker room but I smiled it away. I burned part of my yearbook because of that. I practiced kicking and manipulating my arms at the air. As I kicked at the wall in high school someone told me walls don't fight back. I think when you fight the female Soul turns into a male soul and that is not right. Women want gays because they have a male soul. I've never had a Birthright and they don't want me to control. With my schizophrenia I am slowly processing a solution. Fighting turns the female Soul into a male soul and that is why the male soul fight. If I get in a fight I will try to restrain the opponent and not hurt him for the sake of man. Although women want men to fight for them I will not fight for them. I think when a man fights for a woman that shows that the woman will give him her ass like a ***ot. Isn't it true women that the man you're with want your ass. You don't want me because I'm not gay right. I never had a Birthright in America and maybe it is with the whole world and that's why they don't want to give me a job and a girlfriend. They don't want me to control the fate of the unborn. Just stop playing with the spirit in a destructive way that's all I ask.