Thread: RIP: Grandmaster Alex Lim Co

RIP: Grandmaster Alex Lim Co

Grandmaster Alex Lim Co had passed away.

He was Advising Grandmaster of The American Beng Hong Athletic Association. He served as Chairman of the Philippine-Chinese Beng Kiam Athletic Association and the Tsing Hua Ngo Cho Kung-fu Center and as Vice-chairman of the Hsin-I Society of Internal Arts. In addition to dozens of articles featured in such magazines as “Martial Arts Magazine,” “Rapid Journal,” “Inside Kung-Fu,” “Martial Arts Illustrated” and “Martial Arts Legends.” Grandmaster Co has written three books: “Secrets of Seven Star Praying Mantis,” “The Way of Ngo Cho Kun” and “Five Ancestor Fist Kung-Fu.” He also filmed a series of instructional videos “The Essence of Ngo Cho Kun” and “The Essence of Seven Star Praying Mantis”
    Last edited by gaoshou; 04-13-2016 at 01:57 AM.

Condolences to his family, Brothers, students and friends.

mickey

Condolences

Sadly, I never had the honor of meeting him and knew him by reputation only.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I have and enjoy his books.
    Condolences to his family.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

As I am new to tho style of Ngo Chor, I am only recently learning of him and his skill. My condolences to his friends and family.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter