I totally support this.

Shang-Chi: Master Of Kung Fu Is The Perfect Story For 'Deadpool 2' (With Bonus Hitler Kills)
By Jack Carr ⋅ Posted on February 24th, 2016 at 11:26pm

Deadpool may have killed the Marvel universe, but there's one man who's yet to die at his sword, and his name is Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu.

It doesn't take a genius to work out where Shang-chi's talents lie, and a prior hook-up with Deadpool (not that kind of hook-up) makes him a great candidate for a supporting role in Deadpool 2.

If you're not a religious reader of Marvel's one-shot comics, you may have missed Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu #1. The 48-page issue from 2009 is entirely black and white, and includes four vignette stories, the first of which features our friendly neighborhood Deadpool.

For the uninitiated, Shang-Chi is the Marvel martial artist who isn't Iron Fist. He has no superpowers whatsoever, but does sport an incredible response time that allows him to dodge bullets, while being the world's greatest living practitioner of kung fu. He's just a little bit awesome.

In the first of the four vignettes, Deadpool and Shang-chi are competing together in a cross-country motorcycle death race. Among their competitors are the Hitler Twins, who are exactly what they sound like...

The whole vignette is illustrated in black and white, in a style that reminds me of Sin City and the flashbacks in Kill Bill. Obviously I'm not suggesting there's enough material in this wacky drag race to sustain a whole movie, but as an intro or pre-credits sequence with no bearing on the main plot of the film, I would die for a Deadpool and Shang-Chi team-up.

The film's R-rating would also allow a lot of blood to be spilled in classic, pulpy martial arts style. Of course, it would be even more epic if Blade made a cameo (as played by Wesley Snipes — anyone else can suck it), but Marvel is clutching onto his rights like a newborn baby in his mother's bosom. Allow me to dream.

To summarize: If you want to see Deadpool kill Hitler, not once but twice, you should campaign with me for the Master of Kung Fu to get his Deadpool 2 on.

In case you've spent the last two weeks getting tortured by Ajax without wifi, Deadpool 2 is already confirmed to feature Cable. Unfortunately, he won't be played by Keira Knightley, but whatever. The movie is being directed again by Tim Miller and should release sometime in 2018.