Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The breathing and The application concept of Siu Lin tau

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Hendrik,

You really don't know what development purpose YJKYM serves in fight training?

Please share your view on the development purpose JYKYM serves in fighting training.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    YKW's response to your misrepresentation of VT has no bearing on me.

There isn't anything specifically relating to VT in what you post that I can respond to because it doesn't share any common ground with the VT system. If you don't understand the training progression in VT then why are you criticising the system? So far you are criticizing something that is not VT. I am not sure what your purpose is.

So far you continous to made claim but do not describe what is VT yet

Many people know the system that I practice. That you don't seem to is not any problem to me or to those that do. My friendly suggestion is that if you wish to criticise VT, then start by talking about what VT actually does, rather than some misrepresentation. If you don't understand VT then I would advise you either to stop criticising what you don't understand, or to ask some questions of someone that does, so that you can be more informed.

I have no idea what system you practice. Until you can describe the VT you practice . No one will know. Because don't expect others to be a fortune teller.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Please share your view on the development purpose JYKYM serves in fighting training.
    @LFJ
    Well, there's your answer! hahaha (no surprise there!)

So far you continous to made claim but do not describe what is VT yet
    I am making no claim, merely responding to yours. That you are not adressing VT but rather some misrepresentation is just a fact. Only you can change that fact. I am not here to teach you VT.

I have no idea what system you practice. Until you can describe the VT you practice . No one will know. Because don't expect others to be a fortune teller.
    It is ok with me if you don't understand VT. Please carry on with your own unrelated system.

The bottom line critical on yjkym training

You talk about posture and training tendons that keep your head upright, and your head is about to roll off the front of your body!

Forward head posture can lead to improper breathing, not to mention pinched nerves and chronic neck pain.

Before you talk about proper Breath Flow and posture training, you should fix your own poor neck posture.

You talk about posture and training tendons that keep your head upright, and your head is about to roll off the front of your body!

Forward head posture can lead to improper breathing, not to mention pinched nerves and chronic neck pain.

Before you talk about proper Breath Flow and posture training, you should fix your own poor neck posture.

Thanks for your opinion.

Don't follow me, follow the principle. I am not the standard model.

Don't follow me.... I am not the standard model.
    Hahahahaha!!
    The new age in kung fu! Not only do you not need to train anything you sell or say, apparently you don't even have to have any skill or be able to do ANY of the things you preach!! Not only that, they'll even sell ya an $88 book talking all about all of this stuff they can't even do themselves!!

LOL, you couldn't make this sh!t up!
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 05-01-2016 at 10:54 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Homeless success coach... lol

Hendrik threads in a nutshell:

Name:  burn_her_burn_her.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  67.4 KB

I laugh so hard it hurts.

Don't follow me, follow the principle
    It would be great if you could communicate what this is to everyone. Unfortunately communication seems to be your greatest weakness (worse even than posture).

As suggested in previous threads, you need to think of a different way to do this, because the long rambling video clips method is not getting your message across. Couldn't you get someone you know in your style of wing chun to do it for you? Do you know anyone a bit more concise and able to communicate than you are?

It would be great if you could communicate what this is to everyone. Unfortunately communication seems to be your greatest weakness (worse even than posture).

As suggested in previous threads, you need to think of a different way to do this, because the long rambling video clips method is not getting your message across. Couldn't you get someone you know in your style of wing chun to do it for you? Do you know anyone a bit more concise and able to communicate than you are?

The principle ,
    It is clearly point out in my YouTube that , according to tcma and internal art, as a human , one needs to

1, Externally train the seven bows with spine handling , and the tendon group from the heel up to the back of neck. Other wise, one has no basic handling of physical or externally train the tendon and bone.

2, Internally train the breathing where one needs to be able to breath naturally and deep.

If ones yjkym never do the above , it is not going to develop even the most fundamental basic and support proper activity in tcma ,

but mimic posture or it is a religious ritual which develop nothing to satisfy martial art activity.

As above, there are many who keep try to pick on me with anything they can imagine just try to discredit me. That is the goal which got nothing to do with the topic. But their ego boosting which is a wasting of time. It js ridiculous to not train the above as listed in the yjkym but keep imagine

As for these back sit driver people, it is just back sit driver .

It is obviously not about my communication but someone in their defensive mentality that is the problem. These people can't face reality and keep wanting to defend themselves or their lineages, and not capable to discuss what is technicalk6 obvious which they missed

Ask expert like sifu John who know who, are these above I listed reasonable the basic one needs to develop just be able one to move or handle ones body . Without these development what do one train at all?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-03-2016 at 06:15 AM.