Thread: sup, *****es?!?!?!?!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

sup, *****es?!?!?!?!

yawn..........
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Greetings Oso,

The delayed response to your greeting is probably due to our confusion over just what those asterisks stand for. Is it puss_? Is it bit__? etc.
    We are truly at a loss.

And, then, there are those wondering how you know them so well. So you may want to either empty your pm box or completely disable it because there is the possibility a torrent of love is about to befall you.

mickey

Mickey,

I sincerely appreciate your concern. PM box is cleared. I do not want to miss any opportunity for love.

Regards,

Oso
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Well

Has the love fest begun, inquiring minds want to know

Featherstone,

alas, no.

Regards,
    Oso

Welcome back!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

thanks...not so sure if I'm back-back...looks like the same old thing going on