Thread: Biu Gee -the true meaning

Biu Gee -the true meaning

Here is the the full meaning of Biu Gee form from the times of Taiping rebellion passed down to me by teacher Wayne Yung .

http://penglaimartialarts.blogspot.t...e-meaning.html

This is the article I wrote for Hong Kong new martial hero magazine and then become a chapter in the ebook which Wayne and I released.

Read it and see where these zen or chan concept Wayne Yung learn from. Lol.

Taiping rebellion are Christian Not Buddhist. I know these in my article because of Yik Kam Siu Lin tau 1840 writing which related to emei 12 Zhuang and the creator of emei 12 Zhuang , white cloud zen/chan master, link to the 6 patriarch of chan. And I am a chan Buddhist, a legitimate grand student of Chan patriarch Hsu Yun.

Anyone can go verify with Wayne Yung's sifu the gate keeper of the SCWC Gm Law to see if he has this chan Buddhism teaching.

Wayne is stealing my art
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-20-2016 at 08:17 PM.

This is the FIRST and ONLY article that explains Biu Gee form this way on any language . It is advisable to read the article before posting any accusation .
    Last edited by zuti car; 06-20-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    This is the FIRST and ONLY article that explains Biu Gee form this way on any language . It is advisable to read the article before posting any accusation .
    Go verify with Gm Law , he is still living healthily in Hong Kong

My article above is a prio art. Show me a prio art Wayne Yung has written on chan. Show me if Gm Law has chan teaching as prio art
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-20-2016 at 08:42 PM.

this is the first and only article that explains biu gee form this way on any language . It is advisable to read the article before posting any accusation .
    :d :d :d

Here is the the full meaning of Biu Gee form from the times of Taiping rebellion passed down to me by teacher Wayne Yung .

http://penglaimartialarts.blogspot.t...e-meaning.html
    This storyline gives WC Biu Gee a New Age feel-good adaptation of the use of the fingers as a high-speed cutting whip as perfected by Masters of days gone by during a very hostile environment in China's past. The use of darts was pert of the Red Boat weapons tool-kit. Thrusting fingers is there also. Pointing at the Moon is not the intent.

No disrespect intended whatsoever, but with the exception of pointing (I think Wong Shun Leung also said something similar), this interpretation seems JUST A WEE BIT far-fetched and bombastic.
    Last edited by Marnetmar; 06-23-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnetmar View Post
    No disrespect intended whatsoever, but with the exception of pointing (I think Wong Shun Leung also said something similar), this interpretation seems JUST A WEE BIT far-fetched and bombastic.
    Different people tend to explain different same things differently , further more , different explanations of the same thing can actually be all true ,whatever works for someone ....