Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good bye KFO

Good bye KFO

This will be my last post in kfo. I like to thanks kfo for decades of provide the space for great discussion.

As for those who is from the Wayne Yung and ku chai wah smear group.

The following is what I like to share with the public by evidence.

1. Last year Wayne Yung was question by Hong Kong martial art community as in this new paper page and Wayne never resolve this issue

http://hd.stheadline.com/news/column...141114/307538/

2. As in this photo

Ku chai wah who claim to be the spokesman of CHo gar wck has caused the Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut to challenge the CHo family in public. This is causing a disgrace to Yik Kam and CHo family ancestors including my late sifu CHo hung Choy.

With Ku and Choe Gar not be able to resolve this issue, even though, I have announced left the Choe gar wck lineage, step forward to clear the Choe gar ancestors name. I am not going to see the Choe gar ancestors get insulted because Ku Chai wah or any irresponsible persons mis behave.

I hope these gate keeper and grandmasters can taking care of the ancestors instead of have to rely on me, the one who has left the family to clear the ancestors name.

Facts are Facts , action is louder then words.

I leave these in this forum for the future wck researchers to know what is going on in reality.

Until today, these above two issues by Wayne Yung and Ku chai wah were not resolved.

Good luck to all wcners and kfo! Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-20-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    This will be my last post in kfo. I like to thanks kfo for decades of provide the space for great discussion.

You won't know who John Farnham is, but even he has had fewer "last farewell concerts" than you.

Name:  The_Last_Time_(DVD_Cover).jpg
Views: 635
Size:  23.3 KB
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

1. Last year Wayne Yung was question by Hong Kong martial art community as in this new paper page and Wayne never resolve this issue

2. As in this photo

Ku chai wah who claim to be the spokesman of CHo gar wck has caused the Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut to challenge the CHo family in public. This is causing a disgrace to Yik Kam and CHo family ancestors including my late sifu CHo hung Choy.

With Ku and Choe Gar not be able to resolve this issue, even though, I have announced left the Choe gar wck lineage, step forward to clear the Choe gar ancestors name. I am not going to see the Choe gar ancestors get insulted because Ku Chai wah or any irresponsible persons mis behave.

I hope these gate keeper and grandmasters can taking care of the ancestors instead of have to rely on me, the one who has left the family to clear the ancestors name.

I leave these in this forum for the future wck researchers to know what is going on in reality.

Until today, these above two issues by Wayne Yung and Ku chai wah were not resolved.

See you next week

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    You won't know who John Farnham is, but even he has had fewer "last farewell concerts" than you.

Name:  The_Last_Time_(DVD_Cover).jpg
Views: 635
Size:  23.3 KB
    Bwahahahahhahahaah!!!

Time for some Siu Lim Tao : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T08CUGNLwI

A sign off post!

We haven't had one of those for a while.

I can't remember when the last one was, but I remember thinking I should ban them if they come back. But then, I probably wouldn't remember to do that if they did come back. So then I thought I should just ban anyone who makes a 'sign off' post, sort of a 'don't let the door hit your ass when you leave' kind of thing. But that seems like too much trouble.

The forum might remember. If they do, Hendrik, we'll take it from there.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    We haven't had one of those for a while.

I can't remember when the last one was, but I remember thinking I should ban them if they come back. But then, I probably wouldn't remember to do that if they did come back. So then I thought I should just ban anyone who makes a 'sign off' post, sort of a 'don't let the door hit your ass when you leave' kind of thing. But that seems like too much trouble.

The forum might remember. If they do, Hendrik, we'll take it from there.
    Dont ban him, hes hilarious!

2. As in this photo

Idon't understand why Mr. Hendrik Santos like to collect my information and GM Ku Choy Wah information and keeping them all the time, and bringing them out repeatedly. However, he just collected the one side information and bringing them out, and saying bad on me and GM Ku.

In the past, we were be good partners on wck history studying and had co-authored the redboat wck e-book. however, based on his own decision to go to Sergio, we broke at that moment.

Since then, I was attacked by him, rc, what he mentioned a CLF guy, and my ex-sidai Mok in US, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Malaysia forums by using different of names. A CLF guy come out and making trouble with me because I raised the SCWC can overcome CLF, but I and Hendrik never said that in our co-authored papers and ebooks. Interesting thing is that

1) The attack was only on me, but not Hendrik. More Hendrik is also on their side and calling them Sihing. Then I know they are allied.

2) Is there any CLF guy I need to repsond? Real or fake ? Who knows because it is totally an Internet world. Cyber attacks, a team of soldiers can be created to attack me.

3) Questions from headlines already replying by AM730 newspaper 慎思明辨 on 23rd November 2014. It clearly states what the problems are. Then any news about me on the headlines newspaper!

http://www.am730.com.hk/column-237393

4) I don't know what Hendrik saying CLF guys, really don't know what he talked abuot. He just bring out a picture and someone saying bad on me. Who ? Cheong Hung Shing ? The creator of Hung Shing CLF ? Why this guy not coming out to talk to me directly ? Real or fake ? Totally ridiculous!

My open public statement dated 2nd OCtober 2014 on my facebook wall to Global CLF and WCK practitioners and also the Killing order from what they said CLF guys. More, the case was totally reported.

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.yung....05103282128061

5) As Hendrik allied with what he said CLF guys in 2014 attack, I was informed there was a "Killing issue on me from CLF". Then I had brought out a request to all CLF practitioners and WCK practitioners in the wrold OPENLY. I asked all that : What's wrong on me. I just investigate the history with Hendrik Santos without saying bad any kung fu or any people. I asked all to read all my papers co-authored with Hendrik Santos. Later, I found out only Hendrik can sit aside without any trouble on those papers, but only I have in the Tai wan 奇正武術論壇.  Then I shouted and fuxk Hendrik off in the group. You may find the postings in December 2014 of that group, then people will see what happened to Hendrik Santos and Robert Doing there. Really amazing these two high hand guys treating an not being know hk guy.

6) Robert Chu last June 2015 claiming that I stole his sifu pole. what's wrong this guy, and from his sifu book, his sifu clearly states that most of the staff terms are from Ming dynasty WuBeiChi 武備誌.  

Name:  11905780_10206037973966542_3045304927069411179_n.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  59.1 KB

Robert brought a lot of trouble and attacks on facebook. Two weeks ago, he came again and saying I stole his Stress test and CSK knives. Oh! my god. He is sick!

Name:  13423845_10154174187438405_7955746673850662838_n.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  56.1 KB

I was surprised that what he said I attacked him. He collected all IP address and give me a warning. What's wrong with his guy.

Name:  13454025_10210135411088140_1523537084_n.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  68.8 KB

In this Wing Chun Illustrated paper, he thanks me to teach him Snake Crane Wing Chun and he thanks my sifu family keeping all old kuen kuit. I really regret I teach him Snake Crane Wing Chun, and today, he depressed me a lot and attack me a lot, and my Mun. I learnt abuot this guy in the past, treating the same to his sifus, to attack them.
    Last edited by ccwayne; 06-21-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Please forward this posting to those who practice Choy Li Fat and Wing Chun:

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.yung....05103282128061

Wayne Yung
    2014年10月2日 ·
    請代轉全球習蔡李佛人士及詠春拳人士
    Please forward this posting to those who practice Choy Li Fat and Wing Chun:
    ===================================
    致全球習蔡李佛人士及詠春拳人士:
    To All Choy Li Fat practitioners and Wing Chun practitioners in the world :
    最近聽聞有蔡李佛對本人發出江湖追殺令,本人從未得罪任何蔡李佛人士,最近只有三名蔡李佛人士在面書上公開 質問本人在去年新武俠雜誌及最近在AM730武健講場當中談及太平天國時,蔡李佛及詠春拳的關系,他們所提 問題為:
    I don't have any deal with the Choy Li Fat practitioners in the past, and recently, a Killing order on me from Choy Li Fat had been issued. Currently, there are only 3 Choy Li Fat people questioning about my last year papers on New Martial Hero magazine and newspaper AM730 few weeks ago relating to the Tai Ping Heavenly Kingdonm revolution, the relationship of Choy Li FAt and Wing Chun Kuen. Their questions are
    1. 「大成國及太平天國是叛徒」
    Why Tai Shing Kingdom and Tai Ping Heavenly Kingdom are traitors
    2. 「蔡李佛是叛徒」
    Why Choy Li Fat are traitors.
    3, 「一拆三詠春克制蔡李佛」
    One long set split to 3 forms set Wing Chun can overcome Choy Li Fat.
    以上內容問題從未出現於文章內容,段章取意,現邀請全球習蔡李佛及詠春拳人士閱讀以下文章關於蔡李佛及詠春 拳的關系,是否有以上三點影射蔡李佛拳:
    The above questons had not appeared in my papers,and they had made their own intrepretation on the papers content.. Now, all the Choy Li Fat and Wing Chun practitioners are invited to read thosed papers about the relationship of Choy Lif Fat and Wing Chun, and see whether thre are any above claimed questions in thoise papers.
    去年新武武俠刊登有關蔡李佛及詠春拳的文章
    Last year, those papers related to CLF and Wing Chun had been published in New Martial Hero magazine
    1. 太平天國動亂時期 (1) 詠春拳一拆三詠春拳一拆三詠春拳
    Tai Ping Heavenly Kingdom Revolution Era-Wing Chun Kuen Single Set System Evolves Into A Three Sets System
    http://www.slideshare.net/…/scwc-tai...nlykingdomrev…
    2. 太平天國動亂時期 (2) 蔡李佛與詠春是否冤家
    Tai Ping Heavenly Kingdom Revolution Era-Wing Chun Kuen And Choy lee Fut Friend Or Foe ?
    http://www.slideshare.net/…/tai-ping...kingdom-revol…
    數星期前在報章AM730武健講場
    Few weeks ago, a paper on newspaper AM730
    3. 武健講場, 一段被遺忘的詠春拳歷史
    A missing part of Wing Chun Kuen history
    http://www.am730.com.hk/column-224535

『江湖追殺令』Killing Order!!!

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.yung....8?notif_t=like

Wayne Yung
    9月30日 13:01 · 已編輯 ·
    『江湖追殺令』
    今天有人向我說,莫偉強先生說本人得罪了蔡李佛,蔡李佛發出『江湖追殺令』要追殺本人,請問莫偉強先生,本 人有甚麼得罪蔡李佛,要用到「江湖追殺令」,閣下消息又從何處得來,令本人莫明奇妙!
    Ho Hung Sun James Ho Siu Hung Li 曾憲權 C.y. Chee 尤嘉福 Suki Tao Keiko Kurisaki 葉椿春 Sifu Teddy Lai Theodore Wong Jiexiong Wong Freddy 新武俠 Jason Ng Philip Ho 蕭自康 瑜亮一時 太極 Dennis Fan Daniel Lau Frankie Lo Daniel Chan 嚴義松 Angela Hui Donald Mak Pauciullo Gilberto Elton Paulman Leung Suki Ka Yan Weng Chun Zeljko
    讚好讚好 · · 分享
    Raileanu Daniel 、鄒長德、 Kim Fung 和其他 8 人都讚好!
    James Ho 不如報警啦!
    恐嚇入咗坐八籠的。
    9月30日 13:05 · 取消讚好 · 4
    James Ho 简直侮辱蔡李佛!
    蔡李佛點会做呢D下三流嘢?
    9月30日 13:25 · 取消讚好 · 4
    Kwok Kwan Lik 唔係牙!乜事咁嚴重?可大可小喎!!
    9月30日 13:53 · 取消讚好 · 1
    Wong Freddy
    查看翻譯
    9月30日 15:21 · 讚好
    Lee Jun Long 哈哈哈哈! 什么时代了还有这种事!:-D
    9月30日 15:27 · 讚好
    Kwok Kwan Lik 江湖追殺令!係唔係最新港產片!?
    9月30日 16:13 · 讚好 · 1
    Wayne Yung .
    有朋友打來問到底發生甚麼事,提議報警好一點,報警的確好一點。
    若是跟蔡李佛有關的,有三位,一位在莫偉強事件中、公開誹謗我,又不知何來我的私人信件又公開 的 Chi Bun Lau 98xx91xx ,嚴重侵犯私隱。另一位是其師兄,我都弄不清他的名字,一時姓陳,一時姓張,公開說我文章中指「蔡李佛是叛 徒」及第三位龍健平說我寫「一拆三詠春克制蔡李佛」,還要求交流即比武,其本人說代表蔡李佛試試蛇鶴詠春等 ,的確莫明奇妙,他們所指並不是本人文章內容,為何有這公開挑釁的大字句,已出版了一年半多,到底是他們沒 看過本人文章,還是不理解中文,所以發出「江湖追殺令」。
    1. 姓劉,姓陳或張及姓龍的是否代表了整個蔡李佛挑釁人家文章,無是生非,本人只是討論歷史而已。
    2. 姓劉的不段小動作。姓陳或張的連中文都未看清楚,本人從來沒有談及大成國及太平天國是叛徒,你連問題都未論 清楚就質詢人。請問你所提的「大成國及太平天國是叛徒」來自本人何文章!
    3. 姓龍的,相信你是中國人,「對付」跟「克制」,你知道分別如何嗎!一拆三詠春「克制」蔡李佛在文章何處,請 告知!本人也莫明奇妙,亦想知為何「對付」變了「克制」。
    4. 姓龍的可否代表整個蔡李佛挑戰!本人所談及的是1850年代的蔡李佛及詠春拳,並不是今天的蔡李佛跟詠春拳 ,若閣下想試當年的蛇鶴詠春,建議你回當年1850年代找,再挑釁,回來再告訴大家,記著帶埋錄像機,放上 網,好讓大家觀賞觀賞。
    5. 再者,本人只是探討歷史,為何你們好像演譯到在武功招式上。
    6. 最後,你們是甚麼人,有甚麼證明你們身份。還大大聲要人家拿證據出來,好威武!
    ======================================
    文章中寫得很清楚,已出版了,改也改不到。
    1. 「背叛太平天國,有蔡李佛背景的叛徒」、被他們重新演譯為「蔡李佛是叛徒」來質詢。
    2. 一拆三詠春「對付」蔡李佛被他們將「對付」重新演譯為「克制」。
    欲加之罪,何患無詞 ,段章取意,意慾何為。
    9月30日 18:13 · 已編輯 · 讚好 · 4
    James Ho 吹吓历史水都要追殺?
    唔使咁嘩?
    9月30日 18:29 · 讚好
    Ho Hung Sun 嘩,通街都死人。
    9月30日 18:29 · 讚好 · 2
    Kwok Kwan Lik 哦!原來歷史學術硏究!大家文明人,勿硏究下中國近代史,冇興趣,勿唔好討論啰!
    9月30日 18:33 · 讚好
    Kwok Kwan Lik 學校教歷史科的老師死哂!!
    9月30日 18:34 · 讚好 · 1
    Angela Hui 習武之人,胸襟應該廣濶呀!我只是一界女流亦明此道理!
    9月30日 18:36 · 讚好 · 1
    Ho Hung Sun 煩死人,無風起浪,
    9月30日 18:36 · 讚好 · 1
    Kenny Cheng http://www.am730.com.hk/column-224535
    武健講場 - 一段被遺忘的詠春拳歷史
    太平天國期間,紅船多聚集反清義士,洪門、天地會、三合會及其他反淸組織作南方根據地,故眾多 南派拳...
    AM730.COM.HK|由 AM730 上載
    9月30日 20:26 · 讚好 · 移除預覽
    Wayne Yung Sifu Teddy Lai 翁國榮師傅, 您好!
    我是黎振華, 對於這位陳先生的行為, 真是莫明奇妙的, 首先我是(不認識他的), 祗是在陳先生的師傅在生時, 一同出席過晚宴, 沒有直接說過什麼話, 或经過任何人正式介紹, 故可以說是(不認識儍的)。
    在這幾個月來, 陳先生不斷地在他的facebook上寫我, 也增於世界杯時, 在我的facebook上与我對話, 當時我覺得跟他談不來, 故不想再与陳先生有什麽溝通。
    陳先生的行為与小孩無異, 我看過他的facebook, 他幻想自己是(武林法官), 掌管(錯与對), 對所有陳先生自己認為不正, 不公的事, 他都肆意攻擊, 批評, 盡顯法官的地位, (在人類行為學上, 這是一種病態), 雖然陳先生對我, 是有種種不可理喻的評擊, 甚至攻擊, 但站在武林同道上, 我希望陳先生能明白, 他的行為是不正確的, (祗是要做好自己能做的事, 管不上的事情, 也不必要理會)。對嗎?
    翁師傅, 對不起, 打擾了你, 有機會跟你飲茶再談, 謝謝!
    9月22日 8:40 · 已編輯 · 取消讚好 · 4
    Sifu Teddy Lai 翁師傅,
    这個人(不肯付出自己的努力), 只想在(人家的成就)裡討便宜, 真痛心武林中有這樣的(敗類), 可惜......
    9月22日 10:34 · 已編輯 · 取消讚好 · 4
    Sifu Teddy Lai 翁師傅,
    在片中的外國人是你的徒弟嗎?他非常認真, great!
    翁師傅, 不用担心, 待你完成工作後, 陳先生自然出来, 同你講有什麽問題, 怎樣不對, 不正確, 要你交証據, 那時可再忙了, hehehe.....
    9月23日 13:20 · 讚好 · 2
    Sifu Teddy Lai 各位師傅, 請見諒我多言, 其實我真不明白陳先生, 為什麼對我這樣不滿, 我練功夫巳超過四十年, 涉獵多個門派, 認袓歸宗, 一門一師, 非常清楚, 我每位師父, 或師兄弟, 對我也很支持, 為了不負期望, 盡力弘掦我的所學, 有何不妥。
    每個人的追求也有不同, 各做各的, 為何要把自己的錯對標準, 强加於别人身上, 我是一個愛好武術的人, 追求武學上的層次, 是理所当然的, 希望陳先生能明白, 互相尊重。
    9月23日 18:21 · 取消讚好 · 4
    昨天 12:43 發佈 · 讚好 · 3
    Bobo Po · Ho Hung Sun和其他2人的朋友
    咩世界!好似黑社會多d!
    係囉!點解唔攞人地原文那幾句寫錯野來指証人地,段章取意,就來搞事。
    建議你地三個邀請整個武林及一些中文教師,攞你地手頭投訴翁師傅寫錯野的文章,比大家睇睇,睇全武林人士及 中文教師點樣理解文章內容,來一個批判。呢 d 文章好似係舊年已出版,我有讀過,都無你地所講意思,唔知你地點樣理解,要唔要找個中文老師補補課,學中文 。
    龍建華重話要以蔡李佛代表要跟翁師傅印証,好似返返五六十年代,香港武林比大眾大多是黑社會,以後還有人敢 去探討歷史!
    蔡李佛是中國第一個批出的武術國家級非物質文化,相當榮耀,蔡李佛弟子處事是這樣的嗎?當然習蔡李佛人士有 好有壞,像在太平天國時有忠於的及有背叛的!
    昨天 17:12 發佈 · 讚好 · 2
    Ho Hung Sun Pauciullo Gilberto 新武俠 Theodore Wong Jiexiong C.y. Chee Alessandro Colonnese Sifu Teddy Lai John Mark Ng Richard Criss Kafok Yau 嚴義松 Chunfai Ng Shifu White Crane Keiko Kurisaki Andrea Brighi
    -
    讚好顯示更多心情回應分享
    9邱淑惠、 James Ho 和另外 7 人
    21個分享
    意見
    Wayne Yung

發表回應......

last years photos with CLF guy

Hung Sing CLF Master Wong Tat Mau from US

Name:  12241588_1767664510127633_8706508234526491006_n.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  77.7 KB
    Name:  12219477_10203803543728014_4063440767076828269_n.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  89.6 KB

Hung Sing CLF Master Keiko and master Hiroma from Japan
    Name:  10252008_10201118795890579_2645177866136300845_n.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  49.7 KBName:  1240089_10202240419038273_1850505280_n.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  57.0 KB

Last year LuToi conducted by Allied LuToi with major CLF sifus there,

Name:  11182900_10205623622422910_1098500448_o.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  106.5 KB

CLF TV Kung Fu Star

Name:  11198864_10205622561236381_618194721_n.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  58.7 KB

Pek Shing CLF former president Simon Tsang just seated next to me
    Name:  10974508_10152803031637690_9207447611084837876_o.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  100.8 KBName:  10959306_10200323066357195_1027426888973839883_n.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  71.4 KB

Kung Fu Court, photos with CLF seniors.
    Name:  1669651_10205073512783846_5100060047278483007_o.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  99.6 KBName:  1380710_10205027480393065_5542128772727872985_n.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  97.5 KB

My disciple Athony Kelly from Australia meeting with Hung Sing CLF Lee Koon Hung people in Kai Fok store.

Name:  10530954_10152497134219330_8753352889438373248_n.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  86.4 KB

Let my case be example to everyone , I accepted these guys , taught them my arts and now everyone can see how they behave. And I am not the only one , all people who taught them something were treated same way, I am just the last.

Do not teach them anything and do not associate with them any more. I know they will come again and again!!!
    Last edited by ccwayne; 06-21-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Not much point arguing with Hendrik now he is gone. Unless he comes back. How likely is that?

That young lady in the white T shirt is HOT, bro. Feel free to post more pics of her.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!