Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy sh1t real life pokemon

Holy sh1t real life pokemon

Physiology

Cubone appears to be a small, brown theropod-like Pokémon, that constantly wears a skull (supposedly the skull of its mother) like a helmet. The skull masks its true face from view, which makes it a puzzlement for many Trainers and researchers. It carries another bone, which it uses to attack with moves like Bone Club.

Cubone has a plump body with a paler-colored underbelly, with strong, clawed limbs to carry its bone as a weapon around wherever it goes. Cubone has a single, nailed toe on each foot, with two spikes on its back. A small tail is also present for balance, but it can be used for attacking.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

um..are you old enough to be posting here?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    um..are you old enough to be posting here?
    are YOU ?
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

btw I enjoy video games.

Pokemon on Nintendo DS is one of the coolest games AROUND STILL.

so fukc you and your close mind
    - Yagyū Munenori

i play call of duty modern warfaer2. its so realistic i feel like real life. sometime i dream i am elite usa navy seal tier 1.
    i like usa army they have honor and they not afraid anything.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i play call of duty modern warfaer2. its so realistic i feel like real life. sometime i dream i am elite usa navy seal tier 1.
    i like usa army they have honor and they not afraid anything.
    you fail at internet

its

US ARMY THEY HAVE HONOR AND DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING
    - Yagyū Munenori

...ok then...

*backs away from the children's table*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ur old and dying. i bet ur balls are all shriveled up and dry like raisins. nobody likes dry balls.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

WTF happened to our kung fu forum????????????????????????????????????????
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    WTF happened to our kung fu forum????????????????????????????????????????
    - Yagyū Munenori

its got to be a generational thing. the thing is kids who were in to pokemon when it came out are adults now

i know because i was becoming an adult when those things came out.

i play games too but i like games like aliens vs predator and left 4 dead and other crazy insane fun games. games you can talk **** to your friends while they rip out your spine.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

- Yagyū Munenori

lol.

hey if you ever play xbox360 my user name is onitenchu. i dont play a whole lot, and i pretty much suck at games, but it beats TV for veging out time. IMO
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

so violent likes video games bettter than girls??? lol now I've heard everything
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

he likes them even better than 2 girls!!