Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World War 3

World War 3

I could've sworn there was a thread on this already. If anyone finds it, let me know and I'll merge.

'World War 3 with China is inevitable' Shock warning from top military chief
    A BLOODY naval war between China and the US is “inevitable”, a former war chief has warned.

By Joshua Nevett / Published 4th September 2016

GETTY
    FUMING: Chinese authorities have pledged to defend the territory claimed

Seth Cropsey, ex-Deputy Undersecretary of the US Navy, warned of an imminent conflict in the bitterly disputed South China Sea as tensions between the two military superpowers reaches boiling point.

Beijing wants to seize control of large swathes of the disputed region, but several US allies have overlapping claims, forcing America’s hand.

Now retired naval officer Cropsey is calling on US President Barack Obama to limit China’s military strength by any means possible over fears war is brewing.

GETTY
    CRISIS POINT: The US has ramped up its rhetoric against China

Writing for neoconservative think tank The Hudson Institute, he said: “A key component of the next president’s foreign policy must be to compel China to respect international law.

“Otherwise, we may be faced by a conflict with a growing navy at a time when ours is decreasing in size.”

In the article Cropsey backs the international tribunal ruling which found China has no right to more than a million square miles of territory it claims in the South China Sea.

GETTY
    CHIDED: Obama has been blasted for his response to China's growing military might

“We may be faced by a conflict with a growing navy at a time when ours is decreasing in size.”
    Seth Cropsey, ex-Deputy Undersecretary of the US Navy
    However, he blasted Obama’s response to China’s “mis-behavior and militarized ambitions” claiming the country’s growing military power has gone ignored.

He said despite attempts to reach a diplomatic solution, China’s President Xi Jinping has shown “intent to deploy combat aircraft” in an aggressive move that could spill over into war.

Cropsey then blasts China for not respecting international law before suggesting the US should ramp up its “military strength” in the region to show Beijing “a conflict with us is not in their interest”.

His comment come after President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines issued a stark warning to Beijing amid the ongoing territory row.

He warned them to stay out of his territory, or face the dispute turning violent.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Obama is a lame duck right now. He's not going to do anything at all. Especially not after the king of the death squads in the Fil has now run his mouth.
    China will have to deal with some other American, so they will either make a move in the transition period of the US elections, or simply quietly reinforce and fortify their military installations in the south china sea until Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia and the Philippines have to do something themselves about it. Which so far seems to revolve around expanding their military powers.

I really don't think anyone wants to go toe to toe with China. Others will just watch and then take out the winner who will be weakened. I mean, if I was Putin, that would be my strategy. lol, let China and the US go at it for a year and then swoop in and take both their apples.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

If you all are praying people. Might be a good time to pray.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    If you all are praying people. Might be a good time to pray.
    Praying doesn't do much to stop a-holes from being a-holes. It is somewhat useful in keeping hysterical people quiet and on their knees though.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Well, if the U.S. and China ever DO go to war, it's going to suck being Asian in this country.

All of this crap is over personal greed and ego of those in power. I'm pretty sure that your typical honest person anywhere in the world just wants to have a good life and be left the hell alone. I'm really tired of all this intrusive crap foisted on everyone else by all these sociopathic "world leaders" in the interest of acquiring more and more territory they don't even need, and pushing their beliefs (even our own) onto everyone else.

Yeah, I don't think it would help much either. Im not one to take a knee when it is better to stand. Just it could be seriously bad for everyone everywhere.

Jimbo, I think Asians will be okay more or less. Idiot fcuks may get all they are the enemy bullcrap. Well my sister is Okinawan ****breath so can that ****e. Many people have a rather mixed family nowadays. I think for the most part we have handled the Muslim backlash fairly well in most areas. Difference being is Asians have a longer history in integration as a whole than Muslims. Of course we have had Muslim folks around here for a long time but they were never on the radar for most people until most recently. They have a semi long history here actually.

If it does happen, hopefully they won't do the forced relocations like they did to the Japanese-Americans during WWII. A high percentage of Americans aren't even aware of it, or at the most are only vaguely aware of it/don't give a ****. Unfortunately, under certain circumstances, I think something similar could possibly happen again. My mom's side of the family was lucky and had their old lives to go back to after the war, because they had a lot of support from their community (which was mostly white). My dad's side were farmers, so they had to start over from scratch.

I remember awhile ago, Trump saying the forced relocations during WWII was a good thing and he would do it. High percentages of people lost everything and had to start completely over. Let Trump live for a few years in converted horse stables behind barbed wire in the middle of nowhere for no reason other than his race and see how he likes it. If the U.S. ever went to war with Scotland and all Americans with Scottish descent were to be rounded up, you can be sure Trump wouldn't go, and he would suddenly change his mind about approving of relocation camps for innocent people. Of course, that'll never happen, so he will never be faced with that prospect.

IMO, it would be perfect if world leaders, when they want to declare war, must fight *each other* in barbed wire cages wearing no safety gear, and wearing gloves studded with razor blades or broken glass. The cages would also be lined with various weapons, like knives, swords, maces, axes, etc. And there can be no stand-ins; the actual presidents/kings/etc., must fight themselves. Wars between countries would come to an end really quickly.

I know of what happened. I don't think we need to worry about a round up. In fact, that would be the last of our worries if this kicked off on our mainland. At which point I hope we are all the same color. The color of our flag. Because love it or hate it. We will not be welcomed by their flag.

From what I understand & as the article points out there are a lot of territory disputes in the South China Sea. China is def. one of the bigger players in that area w/ territory disputes. I heard that if the Philippines were occupied (by China) than tensions with other nations could boil over.

With that said, there has always seemed to be a "WW3" scare involving China for many years. In 2005 we can expect a WW3 with China in a year if certain disputes continue, that sort of thing. Maybe diplomacy wins the day? Or maybe fear-mongering makes good headlines? IDK I am no expert in foreign relations. I would have to agree with Jimbo about the sociopathic element in politics/ world politics. "There are lives in the balance." And regular folk are just regular folk- but some geo-political faction, across many nations, seems to be feeding the war machine.

Speaking of a WW3 scenario, did anyone else see these video clips of "mirages" appearing over Chinese cities a few years ago? These were cities appearing to be floating in the sky, witnessed by hundreds, even thousands of people. YouTube has some good videos of that. Just search : "mirage over Chinese cities." I think some of the commenters on the video are correct about hologram technology being employed. probably all the military super-nations have this tech.

If sh!t hits the fan and you see Jesus appearing in the sky, DO NOT go up to the light. It will be a FALSE RAPTURE. Repeat, do not go up, it will be a false rapture.

No one needs to worry about camps for the native Chinese. Those days are gone. Visiting Chinese may have issues with detainment/questioning. It is a different world than 80 years ago. In some ways better.

We are not talking a third world force here. This has the potential to be devastating on a global scale. FEMA camps may serve another purpose than to house our so called undesirables. Just a thought, they may have been built for reasons that have nothing to do with what conspiracy buffs portray them as.

I'd call them multi purpose camps myself.

Lets assume that there are people who do control the direction of the population as a whole. We all heard the term. Bloodlines going back for eons. Every country has them, yada yada yada. So, if I assume that is true. Could not this whole thing be orchestrated to say sway a vote come election time ? I believe one candidate has not ruled out war with China, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I really don't think anyone wants to go toe to toe with China. Others will just watch and then take out the winner who will be weakened. I mean, if I was Putin, that would be my strategy. lol, let China and the US go at it for a year and then swoop in and take both their apples.
    THAAD makes the US invincible in a conventional war. All the world powers know this. China lost when North Korea's missile tests gave the US the opportunity and excuse to place the THAAD system in South Korea.

Tokyo and Washington are working on having a version of THAAD in Japan soon. THAAD isn't just a missile interceptor system, it's a total air superiority system. With the installations in place, the US has total air superiority.

I've linked a couple of articles for you guys if you're interested:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/wo...hina.html?_r=0

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/...defenses-12449

The US has total Naval superiority too. China beats our ground troops in the numbers game. They have the most. Meaningless in todays theatre of war for the most part.

Now to get back to bloodlines. Has anyone ever thought, holy****e man, I too have a bloodline that goes back eons !!!!! Because, YOU DO !

There is a reason the 7th fleet has been parked in front of China since WW2.

One of my bloodline died on this.