Those of you who know me know that I have trained traditional styles before but have a preference for the methods of muay thai and judo. I posted several months ago that I returned to the traditional arts (No particular reason, I still go to the boxing gym as well) - so I'm posting what my past several months has been thus far.

I found an instructor of Ngo Cho. He is from a legit lineage and has a handful of students. there is one other guy who trains with me. He is newer, so we are slow on things like sparring, which is fine with me because in addition to giving him that chance to learn and get comfortable with sparring, it gives me the time to try and apply what I am learning to sparring.

Weapons: I have learned three weapon forms and am learning a two man set for a fourth weapon
broadsword
horse cutter
kwan dao
two man staff set

empty hand forms I have learned so far are not Ngo Cho forms, I think, but more so forms that chee kim thong passed on to his students for preservation purposes.
ckt opening (from what I've seen, the different styles around Quanzhou seem to have differing yet similar openings)
liuhebafa - looks like none I have ever seen before, but I see crane and ngo cho concepts in it, so it's definitely different
luohan - my love of judo had been great with this one, as the form has several throws that I was able to pinpoint from my judo experience
tai chor samhien - this one actually is a Ngo Cho form, and as the name implies, is a san chin form. these forms appear to be the origin of the san chin forms in goju, shorin, uechi, etc.

concepts I am learning thus far:
floating
sinking
swallowing (absorbing)
spitting (rejecting)
spiraling
shaking

due to judo, I think I a decent grasp of float, absorb and reject. karate and thai boxing have spiraling, but sinking and shaking are what I'm trying to get a better understanding of using and applying.