Thread: Demi Lovato

Hybrid View

Luke

I just copied this off the Conor-McGregor-being-compared-to-Bruce-Lee thread. There are a few more references to Luke here. I still haven't met him, and his brother has left the job where I associated with him, so I've somewhat lost contact. I just wanted to post this because...well, I don't know why really.

DEMI LOVATO
    DATING UFC'S LUKE ROCKHOLD ...

We're Cool for the Summer
    8/26/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

Secret's out ... Demi Lovato is dating UFC superstar Luke Rockhold -- and TMZ Sports has learned it's a romance that's been blooming for a couple months.
    Our sources tell us ... the 24-year-old singer hit it off with the 31-year-old former UFC middleweight champ earlier this year while training at Unbreakable gym in Los Angeles.
    Long story short ... we're told the two clicked right away -- and have even sent some secret inside messages to each other on social media ... including a back and forth with smiley face art on their fingers.
    Congrats!

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Demi Lovato et.al.

Discovered by this post on the Luke Rockhold thread.

Hot Female Celebrities Who Practice Martial Arts The Fighter Lifestyle
    2 Months Ago

1) Demi Lovato

Disney girl turned pop star Demi Lovato trains with Team Blackzilians with UFC stars like Rashad Evans. Lovato is an avid fan of the MMA sport, even incorporating it in her songs.

Check out Demi’s pro-like MMA training:

2) Jennifer Aniston

We have been crushing on Jennifer Aniston ever since her ‘Friends’ days. Now, more than a decade later, she keeps her oh so toned body by practicing Budokon, which combines karate and yoga. She was introduced to it by one of her former co-stars from Friends, Courtney Cox.

3) Jessica Biel

Jessical Biel played the sporty and boyish eldest daughter in the TV series “7th Heaven.” In real life, she is also very much into sports. Right now she’s having tons of fun training martial arts.

“I’m really into martial arts now, it’s the most amazing workout ever! And since I’ve been working with a partner, I’ve learned some awesome self-defense moves and most importantly, how to redirect someone’s energy. It gives me a real sense of empowerment.”

4) Gisele Bundchen

Former Victoria Secret queen bee Gisele Bundchen trains kung fu and tai chi under Yao Li, of the Boston Kung Fu Tai Chi Institute. What a way to keep that body in top shape!

5) Sarah Michelle Geller

The Buffy The Vampire Slayer star took her role very seriously so she became a 1st Dan black belt in taekwondo. She’s also trained kickboxing, boxing and street-fighting. Geller can kick ass!
    continued next post
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Continued from previous post

6) Lucy Liu

Kill Bill star Lucy Liu, practices the martial art of Kali-Eskrima-Silat (knife-and-stick fighting.

7) Adrianna Lima

A self confessed boxing fan, this Victoria’s Secret veteran keeps her body runway ready by playing several sports. She takes mixed martial arts classes and Capoeira which is an Afro-Brazilian art form that combines martial arts, games, music, and dance.

8) Scarlett Johansson

“Civil War” actress Scarlett Johansson is proud that she does her series of action sequence in her films without a body double. “Black Widow” alternates her circuit and resistance training with martial arts. No wonder she looks so good!

9) Angelina Jolie

Jolie is into several forms of martial arts which prepared her for several action films like “Tomb Raider” and “Salt.”
    According to reports, she is currently into Krav Maga is an Israeli system of self defence and is a highly-demanding form of unarmed combat burning hundreds of calories with each session.

10) Jessica Alba

Fresh faced Jessica Alba looks sweet, but she can probably kick your ass. She practices Taekwondo for various movie roles and to stay in shape.
    I think we've accounted for most of the rest of these ladies here already.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

OK now, Demi needs her own thread here now.

DEMI LOVATO WANTS A REAL MMA FIGHT
    Says Jay Glazer
    10/10/2016 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

DON'T MESS WITH HER TMZSports.com

Demi Lovato ain't just getting a cardio workout during her MMA training, she can REALLY SCRAP -- and has inquired about taking a real fight ... so says Jay Glazer.
    "She's brought it up to us a million times," Glazer says.
    Of course, Jay owns the Unbreakable gym where Demi has been training over the past year (alongside fighters like Chuck Liddell and Cung Le) and says she's the "real deal."
    "She throws elbows better than most of the UFC guys that come in there," Jay says ... "She's definitely one of our fighters without a doubt."
    Will we ever see her in the Octagon? Maybe, maybe not ... but Jay says one thing's certain, "She's a bad little lioness. Don't mess with her."

The posts above were poached from other threads.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Demi's working it

Go get it Gurl!

click for vid

ddlovato
    Follow

Click video for sound

1.3m views
    4h
    ddlovatoAlways finish with a bang 👊🏼 #unbreakable @unbreakableperformance @jayglazer
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Guilherme Vasconcelos

Demi Lovato Is Dating MMA Fighter Guilherme Vasconcelos
    BY MELODY CHIU•@CHIUMELO AND DAVE QUINN•@NINEDAVES
    POSTED ON JANUARY 6, 2017 AT 4:15PM EST

GUILHERME VASCONCELOS/INSTAGRAM
    Demi Lovato has a knock-out new romance in the new year.

The “Body Say” singer is dating MMA pro fighter Guilherme “Bomba” Vasconcelos, a source tells PEOPLE. The budding relationship comes after she and UFC fighter Luke Rockhold split in December.

“Demi and Luke broke up before Christmas. It wasn’t anything dramatic. The relationship just wasn’t heading where she wanted it to go. Luke was really cool about it, and they were on the same page,” the source says. “She’s started seeing Bomba again. She’s really physically attracted to him.”

The pop star and new flame Vasconcelos were first linked back in July, when an insider told PEOPLE they “had a quick fling” that ended shortly after. But Lovato, 24, and Vasconcelos, 30, have recently rekindled their romance, appearing to ring in the New Year together, as seen in a smiley selfie shared to Vasconcelos’ Instagram.

The athlete also shared a sweet snap with his girlfriend on Tuesday in which Vasconcelos and Lovato have their arms around each other; the 6-foot fighter captioned the post with a simple heart emoji.

Instagram is where much of Lovato and Vasconcelos’ romance rumors first sparked. In a photo of the two he shared on June 8, the Brazilian star implied they might have been locking lips. “After I sparred with a legend @xcnatch.. The one who hit my lip and made me bleed was @ddlovato,” he wrote. “Hehehe…”

Later in June he shared a video of himself celebrating with Lovato after one of his matches. “You did it, you did it,” Lovato told Vasconcelos in the clip, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

Lovato and ex Wilmer Valderrama broke up after nearly six years of dating, posting the same statement about the mutual decision to their social media accounts in June.

“This was an incredibly difficult decision for both of us, but we have realized more than anything that we are better as best friends,” the statement read. “We will always be supportive of one another. Thank you to everyone who has offered us kindness and support over the years.”
    After Fez, Demi is going for MMA fighters. Yeah, that makes sense, I guess.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips