Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trump

http://video.foxnews.com/v/536253512...#sp=show-clips

I support my President. Drag the ILLEGALS and Terrorist MUSLIMS the f--k out ! They don't ever belong here again !

Some of our Judicial and Legislative Branch are guilty.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

I agree that the first penalty should be applied.

Furthermore. I agree we should bring these charges against some of our educational leaders and some of our Catholic , Jewish, Muslim and Protestant clergy. I agree. First penalty should be applied.

I also agree that charges should be brought against some individual families. I agree. First penalty should be applied.

I concur. Military Tribunal.

Take them out back when they have been found guilty.

Defense against BJJ. The enemy may have these skills. This defeats it. You wont be this good. It is unimportant.

Im certain most missed this it is a month or so gone now

Just fast forward to 9:30 and watch. Stoltenberg was warned and put on notice before this new conference

Name:  22untitled.png
Views: 353
Size:  63.3 KB

Love, peace and harmony. Coming soon.

I say we move on little Kim and test Chinas resolve. Hell, Im even willing to allow all illegals instant citizenship after military service in kill zones. Most will die but those that come back will be granted immediate US citizenship status. Trust me. Couple of nukes at best then we go in hard and on foot. Real fighting. Heck, maybe we should just draft them and remove that option all together. Force them. Women too. Equal rights and all. Im all in ! I support your rights 100%

Im not kidding

it has always been on the table stupid's. I hope to hell you did not forget to register with selective services We can potentially execute you for evasion of conscription.

War Powers Sir .

Welcome to America. Fools.

https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Why-Register

There can be only one

He is with us racists.

So, call him an Uncle Tom if it make you feel better. He don't care. He arrests equally. Professional.

Lemon is a Lemon. Total twat idiot. About as stupid as a stump. Mother---ker brings up a study for argument then sais the study was more or less found non credible and a small sampling . LMFAO. Do the world a favor and cap his dumb ass Sheriff. DUH. Im Don Lemon. Im stupid. Duh. LOSER.

ALSO, I believe it was racist black American born Muslims that incited the riots and fled the area at arrest time. SUCKERS ! Your so called friends are going to get you killed.

What they don't cover in this as it is not the full interview is the Black Live Matter movement is what fuels this massive action against cops. What is more it also fueled massive hatred and action against white and Trump supporters. Lets war. They will find out that a massive number of multi colored people and religions stand with us racist crackers. They are smarter and better trained and willing to go all the way.

Lets push Little Kim . PLEASE ! Im so tired of the punk ass *****. Dude shot his uncles head off with a anti tank round or something. Seriously. Another got ate buy dogs. The dude is twisted but Im am one that is more than willing to not only adopt the native tactics but to make them even more horrific. Its a white thang.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 03-17-2017 at 09:18 PM.

So is this hottie

We have better , smarter and prettier women.