Thread: Kung Fu Grappling Strategies

Kung Fu Grappling Strategies

For those who like to read, haters are welcome as well { Kung Fu Grappling Strategies } my first book after 30 years of martial arts training, last decade in China studying three systems [Bagua Zhang, Shuai Jiao, and Shaolin Kung Fu].Topics such as locking, throws, anti-locking, ground fighting, grappling with weapons, street fighting vs competition, clawing techniques and striking with grappling are all covered in this book. Methods for developing the attributes needed to pull off these techniques under real life conditions, are also covered within this text.

My experience for the techniques in this book are not based solely on theory taught in the schools but applied on the mat, in competition and many times applied in real life on the streets. Kung Fu grappling Strategies is filled with true stories of these techniques being applied in real life both from myself and my instructors. Some of my instructors on these methods highlightedName:  new cover.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  95.3 KB in this book include professional MMA and Shuai Jiao fighter Yao Honggang, Shaolin temple disciples like Master Song Shuang Ping, Shi Yan Feng and Shi Xing Yong, Bagua Zhang master Zhang Sheng Li, Tai chi and kung fu master Jin Leiming, as well as Zhou Quan Sheng Shuai Jiao master and champion. AVAIABLE AT AMAZON!!!

Cool.

Goodluck with the sales buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    Cool.

Goodluck with the sales buddy.
    Thank you Boxer Billy.

Wait,

Are we supposed to buy this?

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Wait,

Are we supposed to buy this?

mickey
    Only if you want to. I noticed he has another book for sale on Amazon too.

Name:  1314029520391.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  32.9 KB

lololololololol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    Name:  1314029520391.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  32.9 KB

lololololololol
    LOL.

Like I said. You should write a book. Maybe 2.

Seriously.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-06-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    LOL.

Like I said. You should write a book. Maybe 2.

Seriously.
    why would i feed kfc to dogs. they are for men.

Thumbs up

I did get another 3 sales since I posted this ,so thanks for the support guys.

So, this is why you deleted that thread that revealed you don't know any real kung fu! Because you had a book coming out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    My experience for the techniques in this book are not based solely on theory taught in the schools but applied on the mat, in competition and many times applied in real life on the streets.
    Like the eye-gouge that almost broke your own fingers while you were attacking a peasant for asking you not to run down the street yelling late at night?

Awesome. Good luck
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    So, this is why you deleted that thread that revealed you don't know any real kung fu! Because you had a book coming out soon.

Like the eye-gouge that almost broke your own fingers while you were attacking a peasant for asking you not to run down the street yelling late at night?
    ROFLLMAO i remember that one

Blog Entries
    I'll support you bro...I'm gonna buy your book in hopes that if I ever write one, you'll reciprocate.

Seriously...I'm the type of guy that will always buy a book in hopes that it "Spurs or Incites" in me that "ONE THING". As in the mystery or idea that has been sitting in the back of my mind for years and all of the sudden another person's words have inspired in some way. The thing is, you never know how or when that might happen.

Best, "O"

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    For those who like to read, haters are welcome as well { Kung Fu Grappling Strategies } my first book after 30 years of martial arts training, last decade in China studying three systems [Bagua Zhang, Shuai Jiao, and Shaolin Kung Fu].Topics such as locking, throws, anti-locking, ground fighting, grappling with weapons, street fighting vs competition, clawing techniques and striking with grappling are all covered in this book. Methods for developing the attributes needed to pull off these techniques under real life conditions, are also covered within this text.

My experience for the techniques in this book are not based solely on theory taught in the schools but applied on the mat, in competition and many times applied in real life on the streets. Kung Fu grappling Strategies is filled with true stories of these techniques being applied in real life both from myself and my instructors. Some of my instructors on these methods highlightedName:  new cover.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  95.3 KB in this book include professional MMA and Shuai Jiao fighter Yao Honggang, Shaolin temple disciples like Master Song Shuang Ping, Shi Yan Feng and Shi Xing Yong, Bagua Zhang master Zhang Sheng Li, Tai chi and kung fu master Jin Leiming, as well as Zhou Quan Sheng Shuai Jiao master and champion. AVAIABLE AT AMAZON!!!
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

Thank you Sevenstar and thank you Subitai. Subitai I hope my book can inspire you, and I would surely buy your book if and when you decide to publish it.