[QUOTE=boxerbilly;1298055]
Quote Originally Posted by Faux Newbie View Post

Oh now I understand. Okay. Only some white people helped you.
I don't believe 'I' ever entered into the equation. What and who helped me is not germane to allowing political extremists, no matter their race, to gain undo traction in our election process.

My reply was if that is even a LEGITIMATE CONCERN then what did you do to cause this. You said nothing. Okay. Then what did other people do to cause it.
I already explained exactly this before you even responded to me. Trump's courting of the alt-right gave white nationalists a political power they did not have before. Even David Duke is saying as much. As is the American Nazi Party and virtually every white nationalist, white supremacist, nazi and klan organization. As is the members of the alt-right themselves.

Because according to you white America is looking for some mother---ers to stomp out.
No, this is what YOU just said. I do not confuse the lame dicks of white nationalism with most whites, because most whites want nothing to do with them.

Twist it anyway way you like. I got ****ing one moron posting his WE WIN Hollywood has to leave because they said so and another fu--tard parroting Van Jones nonsense. If your baby was crying this morning it may be because you got no money and cant buy him the newest video game. But you can blame whitey is coming.
Dude, I didn't know who Van Jones WAS before you put up his name before. I still haven't watched that video, it's some guy with a video that's making the rounds on facebook that you don't like, that's the sum of my knowledge of him. Again, you brought that into the conversation. If you confuse a finite number of white nationalist organizations under alt-right with you, that's you twisting things.