Thread: 2016 Presidential Elections: The Dirt thickens

Threaded View

[QUOTE=boxerbilly;1298049]
    Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post

Im sorry. You must only remember the parts of American history that you decide important. Ill sit down. White people never helped anyone but white people in this country. White people never intervene on the behalf of non whites being mistreated by other whites. Okay. Keep living that illusion.

The white vote had nothing at all to do with putting a black man into office. In fact you did not need any white votes period ! You got this all figured out ! Okay.
    No one said anything like what you just said. You suggested that white people had to do it again, I pointed out that the last time, it was mostly black people and a small number of whites who were supporting them, mostly Jewish people, that actually did the fighting and dying part you talked about. A historical point you apparently weren't aware of.

I'm doubting YOU had anything to do with any such thing, so what you think about other people actually caring about more than white people is kind of irrelevant.

I understand you're going through a persecution complex. Some white people have helped black people. If they weren't you, then you have no right to pride in the matter. If they were, you do. Understand?
    Last edited by Faux Newbie; 11-10-2016 at 05:34 PM.