Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Elections: The Dirt thickens

[QUOTE=boxerbilly;1298049]
    Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post

Im sorry. You must only remember the parts of American history that you decide important. Ill sit down. White people never helped anyone but white people in this country. White people never intervene on the behalf of non whites being mistreated by other whites. Okay. Keep living that illusion.

The white vote had nothing at all to do with putting a black man into office. In fact you did not need any white votes period ! You got this all figured out ! Okay.
    No one said anything like what you just said. You suggested that white people had to do it again, I pointed out that the last time, it was mostly black people and a small number of whites who were supporting them, mostly Jewish people, that actually did the fighting and dying part you talked about. A historical point you apparently weren't aware of.

I'm doubting YOU had anything to do with any such thing, so what you think about other people actually caring about more than white people is kind of irrelevant.

I understand you're going through a persecution complex. Some white people have helped black people. If they weren't you, then you have no right to pride in the matter. If they were, you do. Understand?
    Last edited by Faux Newbie; 11-10-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Newbie View Post
    No one said anything like what you just said. ...
    The nested quoting is out of kilter one post up and boxerbilly's words are attributed to me... mind fixing? Thanks
    Last edited by rett2; 11-10-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Im sorry. You must only remember the parts of American history that you decide important. Ill sit down. White people never helped anyone but white people in this country. White people never intervene on the behalf of non whites being mistreated by other whites. Okay. Keep living that illusion.

The white vote had nothing at all to do with putting a black man into office. In fact you did not need any white votes period ! You got this all figured out ! Okay.
    I still don't understand what you're talking about, probably because I'm not following which parts are or are not supposed to be sarcastic, but I do appreciate that you expanded on it.

[QUOTE=Faux Newbie;1298052]

No one said anything like what you just said. You suggested that white people had to do it again, I pointed out that the last time, it was mostly black people and a small number of whites who were supporting them, mostly Jewish people, that actually did the fighting and dying part you talked about. A historical point you apparently weren't aware of.

I'm doubting YOU had anything to do with any such thing, so what you think about other people actually caring about more than white people is kind of irrelevant.

I understand you're going through a persecution complex. Some white people have helped black people. If they weren't you, then you have no right to pride in the matter. If they were, you do. Understand?
    Oh now I understand. Okay. Only some white people helped you. My reply was if that is even a LEGITIMATE CONCERN then what did you do to cause this. You said nothing. Okay. Then what did other people do to cause it. Because according to you white America is looking for some mother---ers to stomp out. In fact I just got my email to report to base for a hair cut and training as we will be going on the offensive in 2 months. Thankfully we have firewalled any Jewish help this time around because we are going to give them Jerusalem. Can't you see it. We've been planning on taking over the US since before my time. We will prevail. White people will be the majority race inside the US finally. Our time is coming. You better look out non white people. We are one baby away from being the largest pool of Americans race wise . One baby and it is ours. You black people better watch out. White numbers are growing.

F--king MORON !

Twist it anyway way you like. I got ****ing one moron posting his WE WIN Hollywood has to leave because they said so and another fu--tard parroting Van Jones nonsense. If your baby was crying this morning it may be because you got no money and cant buy him the newest video game. But you can blame whitey is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by rett2 View Post
    I still don't understand what you're talking about, probably because I'm not following which parts are or are not supposed to be sarcastic, but I do appreciate that you expanded on it.
    No................

I asked my son to review this thread for me because I was unclear why Rett asked me twice to explain myself. In fact I was upset because I thought I had done so.

Basically " hey black man we took you out of chains you should be grateful. " Not my intent so I apologize if that is how it was taken.

I am still white and I am still proud to be white. And I also take offense when white people are put down, attacked and all that. My son also said, now I understand why you got into a lot of fights. You are easily baited.

Well don't we all look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SKM View Post
    Nationalism is the desire to protect the interests of one's own country. It is not predisposed by race, religion, creed, or gender. One does not have to belong to a cult or organization to pursue national self interest. To ascribe "white nationalist" as a strictly white (caucasian) national self interest is a code word for anti-white; a perfect target for societal out-grouping. A useful tool for groups who authentically hate caucasians.

If you listened to Trump's acceptance speech, he made a point to say that he wanted to bring all Americans together as one people. Are you ready to "put it all down" (as Saeng Su-nim told me) and start doing that?
    No, white nationalists is a code word for racists, and they do not want any other 'in-group'. So, unless they choose to change, there is no 'coming together' with them, by their own choice.

Trumps words are entirely a matter of his political convenience. You put weight on two. Others weigh the whole of them.

I asked my son to review this thread for me because I was unclear why Rett asked me twice to explain myself. In fact I was upset because I thought I had done so.

Basically " hey black man we took you out of chains you should be grateful. " Not my intent so I apologize if that is how it was taken.

I am still white and I am still proud to be white. And I also take offense when white people are put down, attacked and all that. My son also said, now I understand why you got into a lot of fights. You are easily baited.

Well don't we all look stupid.
    I didn't even bait you. I wasn't even talking specifically to you. I didn't even put white people down. You brought ALL of that into the conversation yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rett2 View Post
    The nested quoting is out of kilter one post up and boxerbilly's words are attributed to me... mind fixing? Thanks
    Sorry! Fixed!

I didn't even bait you. I wasn't even talking specifically to you. I didn't even put white people down. You brought ALL of that into the conversation yourself.
    Post 19 Moron and yeah although Im clearly a racially insensitive motherfu--er. You are def a racist. Thanks for playing !

White Nationalists. Seriously you are worried about them ? Blow it out you ass dullard.

Hey I know. Now is a good time to compare Hitler to white people.

Trump Train is on the Tracks

Get off the Tracks y'all for your own good - Trump Express Coming Through

Yadda yadda on the trivialities. What a waste of energy!. Like BoxerB said , the election is over, get over it.

Come gather 'round people
    Wherever you roam
    And admit that the waters
    Around you have grown
    And accept it that soon
    You'll be drenched to the bone
    If your time to you
    Is worth savin'
    Then you better start swimmin'
    Or you'll sink like a stone
    For the times they are a-changin'.

The Cultural Marxist War on Americans backed by the Globalists and the Islamic Jihad On Western Civilization is far from over. Identity politics is part of the ongoing Cultural Marxist war on Americans and Western Civilization. The News and Entertainment Globalist Cabal have ratcheted up their viciousness. It won't stop. They never cared about Democracy or the Election, it was and is their agenda to end us as a nation state.

Here are some immediate things that one might see soon. And there will be a long long list of changes, this is just off the top of my head

• The Muslim Brotherhood a front group for Global Islamic Violent Jihad and a front group for Cultural Jihad will be banned.
    • Same for CAIR part of the Muslim Brotherhood (front group for Islamic Jihad and linked to HAMAS ) will be kicked out of the FBI and hopefully banned.
    • All Front Groups for Islamic Jihad both Cultural and Terrorist - slowed down or smashed.
    • Trump will cooperate with Russia to annihilate ISIS.
    • The process of Islamification (huh? what's that? right. ) in all our institutions ie replacing American Law with Islamic law will take a kick in the teeth.
    • There will be a stop to the Syrian fake refugee program AKA the modern Islamic Hijra - Islamic Conquest by immigration.
      (Actual real refugees such as persecuted Christian groups and vetted Muslim refugees will be admitted.)
    • A Wall will be built.
    • Deportation and Self-Deportation of illegal Immigrants
    • FBI, DHS and CIA will actually start to do their job to protect Americans instead of being social services agencies for Islamic Terrorists and Islamic Cultural Jihadists.
    • Economic programs designed to bring prosperity introduced and deals with foreign powers that will benefit Americans not exploit them.
    • The Bill that was going to give Google a monopoly in Silicon Valley - forget about it.
    • Visas to replace American Skilled Workers with foreign cheap labor - Forget about it.
    • Obamacare - gone, replaced.
    • Loretta Lynch fired and her travesty of "Justice" and political persecution of Americans - gone
    • Corruption between DOJ and White House gone and safeguards introduced.
    • Special prosecutors appointed to investigate all Clinton Crime family corruption regardless of any Presidential Pardons.
    • Same as above for Obama, maybe some people saved the evidence of his various corruptions and treasons.
    • Real Help for Black Communities.
    • Huma Abedin, the Saudi agent and Clinton right hand stooge - off to prison - nothing will save her unless she escapes to Saudi Arabia.
    • Racebaiting and the program to destroy Black and White Race Relations - gone (But continued by the Globalist MSM but not in the White House)

• Some things that will NOT happen.
    • The Supreme Court will not be stacked with Cultural Marxists that will destroy and overturn the Constitution.
    • No Open borders
    • No unchecked, unvetted Muslim immigration
    • No Muslim immigration for those desiring Sharia Law (swear an oath not to attempt to subvert American Law).
    • There will NOT be an overwhelming mass terror attacks on American soil as we disintegrate into a third world h3ll hole under open borders.
    • There will be not be a new persecution of free speech both in vivo and in the internet (like in Germany and Sweden)
    • America will NOT lose both the First and Second Amendments.
    • The Clinton MOB will NOT pay off their financial backers both domestic and foreign by bleeding America to death
    • The Saudis and other totalitarian and fascist governments will NOT have their feet, brains and HQ inside the White House.
    • Same as above for Google, facebook etc with their plans to help the Leftist Progressives use high tech to manipulate the American people from inside
      the White House.
    • There will be no Pay for Play.
    • No two-faced lying, corrupt, greedy, immoral, unprincipled, social psychopath in the White House.
    • 18-40 million illegals will not be pardoned and over flood American Health Services, prisons, policing, schools, hospital etc and drain the National Treasury.
    • The Transformation of America into a one-party totalitarian state by the sudden addition of 18-40 million guaranteed Dem voters ie the end of Democracy in America
      - stopped or at least, stalled.
    • The beginning of the apocalypse scheduled by Hillary's action to start early 2018 (amnesty + open borders) - on hold.

That's a rough outline, there is too much to write out. I expect there will be vids out on this soon on the (somewhat) free internet by the experts.. ie What to expect.
    My impression is that 80 percent of the electorate has been kept totally uniformed of the real issues as the MSM masked them with obfuscations about "kitten-grabbing" (when the kittens liked it) and spurious charges of "racism" etc. etc..

And yes we are still in a fight for our existence against Globalist backed totalitarian Cultural Marxism.

But for the moment we have a reprieve and we have hope that the utter destruction of America and Western Civilization that Obama started in America and Hillary intended to finish will be at least stalled.
    I know there are a log of ingrates or simply uninformed that don't get it, but America and Americans have been pulled back from the very real brink of doom (hopefully)..

Top 20 Election Night Losers

BTW, the grace period is over. Islamic terrorist attacks will now resume.
    Global Islamic Terrorism/Jihad wanted Hillary to become President. She was their easy ticket into America. Now that that has failed they will go all out on America.
    Be Warned!
    Last edited by wolfen; 11-10-2016 at 07:01 PM.
    "顺其自然"

Anyway. Like I said. Don't we look stupid.

I had to pull the racist trigger first buddy. You wanted to on me. Sorry, beat you to the draw !

Post 19 Moron and yeah although Im clearly a racially insensitive motherfu--er. You are def a racist. Thanks for playing !

White Nationalists. Seriously you are worried about them ? Blow it out you ass dullard.
    Dude, in post 19, I was clarifying my position. If that is baiting to you, that's on you, not me. And again, you brought race into the entire thing. I specified exactly which SELF PROCLAIMED white nationalists I was speaking of, which never, in fact, was cited to be you, but a specific group of alt-righters who self describe themselves as white nationalists. I even specified that I figured Trump did not actually hold their positions and was likely to dump them at the first available opportunity.

In fact, the only reason Trump came up in my part is in my criticism of enabling them to gain traction politically. Not his voters, these white nationalists are not nearly enough people to elect him, but them specifically and the role they played in his campaign, not their role as voters.