Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Dirty" tricks

Castlevania Guest

"Dirty" tricks

You have any?
    IĀ“m thinking about something that you could call nasty.
    DonĀ“t give me the usual "kick to groin" stuff,for itĀ“s so ordinary.

HereĀ“s one from me:
    grab the fleshy area between the nose and upper lip with your fingers,and pull hard.
    YouĀ“re asking me where I found this one out?
    This is what self-defense programs teach.

lowsweep Guest
    Where's 8stepsifu when you need him???
    I remember some great stuff he had to say on a similar post a long time ago. If you are being mugged and feeling gutsy, don't hand the mugger your wallet, thrown it on the ground in front of him. If he bends over to get it you can kick him in the face or you can run your ass off in the other direction. You can also keep an old busted wallet with no money or just a couple dollars in it in your other back pocket for this purpose so they dont get the real one. Shoelaces, if you happen to have some on you without taking off your shoes (very useful thing to carry around) make a surprisingly good weapon. Spinning them around really hurts somebody when they are hit, especially with the plastic tip on the end. (I also have been known to superglue a small nail or wood staple on the end of a trusty pair of shoelaces. It REALLY hurts when you're hit by one of these! You can also use them to srangle somebody, too, i suppose, but I've never tried it. If you are about to get into a street fight, say something like "what time is it" right before you hit them. It might give you an instant while they think about it to get a good, clean, hit in. Also, if you get into a fight and it isnt an easy win, go CRAZY! Yell, punch as fast and hard as you can, be fearless. It's intimidating as hell to try to defend against a lunatic trying to kill you that knows kung fu.
    Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, maybe I'll come up with some more later.
    Have fun,
    lowsweep

Take the pebble
    from my hand

"You ain't the only one
    who knows some sh*t"

Daedalus Guest

Carry a gun!

How's that for a "dirty" trick?

Poor unsuspectin piece of s**t mugger.

Daedalus Guest

Here are some good ones!

Tear his ears off.

Pull hair out.

Kicks to the shins with steel toed shoes.

Vomit on him, then kick his arss.

Gouge his eyes out.

Spit in his eyes.

Act like you're passing out then stumble toward him and then kick his arss. (drunken style rocks!)

Carry a small squirt bottle of burnt motor oil and squirt it in his eyes.(hard to clean out of eyes)

Hope these help. :D

Martial Joe Guest
    Spike or razor on the end of your shoes or boots...

A sheet of medal around your knees under your pants...

The old sand in the eyes...

Sanding the guys head with the pavement if your on top of him...

Brass nuckles...

Small joint manipulation(breaking fingers and such)

Ripping of the cheek...

Grab and twist of testes...

Spray windex in their eyes...only wierd people carry around windex though...

Rip ears off...

BITE THEIR NOSE...ouch...

If your a punk(rocker) you may have spikes all over you....those hurt...
    Such as spiked bracelets...

Chains hurt to...
    with locks on them even more...

ok I quite...

IXIJoe KaveyIXI
    I am Sharky's main man...

Kristoffer Guest
    knife

~K~
    "maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

Ginger Fist Guest

coins & pins

any coin about the size of american quarter with the edges filed down sharp. keep several of them in ur pocket, sling them face level on ur way in or out. easy to fashion an insert piece of leather 4 ur pocket. keeps the coins from wearing thru the cloth pocket over time.

nicotine cyanide on a hat pin. gota b careful, a tiny scratch is fatal. c an organic chemistry major at ur local college that needs $ 4 tuition in order to secure a supply.

JerryLove Guest
    While I don't believe in "dirty ticks" (all is fair in combat). And while I do agree with tossing coins (sand, shoes, a table) at your opponent. I think the putting effort into filinf them down is probibly not the best idea. It's a lot of work, they don't work in soda machines any longe, and they really aren't much more effective than normal coins. (that and the issue of explaining to the police why they are sharpened, in many states, that by itself would make them illegal).

http://www.clearsilat.com

Dan_uk Guest

Dirty tricks or primary targets???

I train and teach people primarily self defence as opposed to a martial art because that is what my training partners and students primarily want to do.

Because of this we have certain areas that we call Primary Targets. These targets lie down the centre line and have the effect of effecting the opponents nervous system and causing a reaction to either allow an escape or a total response.

These are the first areas we train to go for if in such a situation.

If in such a situation where it is not possible to go for these areas then grabbing and ripping the ears are good, grabbing the neck which is quite a soft area to sink fingers into and quite uncomfortable and also biting the nose and face.

After the primary target has been struck and the opponent has been weakened the more technical application of techniques are slightly more possible to be pulled off.

But the best self defence is not to be in a situation in the first place.

Running shoes are another good option.

Everyone has the right to defend themselves effectively.

Ginger Fist Guest

gee jerry, really?

While I don't believe in "dirty ticks" (all is fair in combat).

--then ? r u responding under this heading dipsh*it? :D

And while I do agree with tossing coins (sand, shoes, a table) at your opponent.

--wowser, really jerry, really, ur silly sh*it no skill or lineage self really agrees with something i said? :D

I think the putting effort into filinf them down is probibly not the best idea. It's a lot of work, ...

--judging by the number of systems u've jumped around in it is obvious that work is something u want no part of girlie boy :p btw turd brains, have u ever heard of this really cool tool called an electric grinding wheel? :D keeps u from having to filinf them down, whatever the hell filinf entails :D

... they don't work in soda machines any longe,

--they work just fine in soda machine & thank u very much 4 another stellar example of ur being complete poseur wannabe bullsh*it :p btw, i really can't comment on the any longe thing, could b they don't work on an any longe, not sure ? an any longe is, actually :D

.. and they really aren't much more effective than normal coins.

--and the bullsh*it detector goes BONK!!! man, u are so wasted, did a lot drugs in ur youth did u sissy boy? :p

that and the issue of explaining to the police why they are sharpened, ...

--hey spooge face, if the police want sharpened coins they'll just have 2 make their own. this is america by gwad!!! :D

.. in many states, that by itself would make them illegal).

--name us a few jerry, shouldn't b any problem 4 a knowitall as*shole like u so just go ahead & tick off a few states :p i'll be calling the state attorney's office 4 each state u name. 1 of the many benefits of being a charter member of the idle rich :D

snappingknee Guest

here's one short &sweet

I was taught this when I worked security, whenever you came up on someone kinda shady light up a smoke, if he tries something flick it into his eyes to give you a couple of seconds to respond. I don't even smoke, but it sure works well.

JerryLove Guest

Since this almost seems like an actual question...

"in many states, that by itself would make them illegal).

--name us a few jerry"

I would start with California. I know that in Los Angeles and Orange county (at miinimum), anything carried for the purpose of using it as a weapon is considered a weapon, and carrying it without a permit is illegal.

Make sure to get the name of the person you speak with at the DA's office. I look forward to your report.

Ginger Fist Guest

jerrycurl strikes out, again

I would start with California.

--u start & end with califruitville :p u said "many" jerrster, cummon, b a real pal and tick off a few of the "many states" just like u said there were :D

I know that in Los Angeles and Orange county (at miinimum), ...

--here's a clue 4 u sponge brain, those r counties w/in the 1 state u named :D huffed a lot of glue i guess, huh? :D

anything carried for the purpose of using it as a weapon is considered a weapon, ...

--the truth of the matter (just hate that word truth don't u, p*ussy boy?) is that the law is worded such that it includes ball point pens, keys, purses, magazines (roll 1 up some time), spiked heeled shoes (the kind u like to wear when u want 2 look pretty), & on & on & on 4ever :D

... and carrying it without a permit is illegal.

--bullsh*it again jerrster, the charges are drafted after the arrest & the open ended language allows for INTENT 2 define WEAPON :p califruitey is the best u can do, huh, skiz breath? :D :D :D

--since u've brought it up, list the states that have a regulatory provision which governs the issuing of permits 4 sharpened coin :p

Make sure to get the name of the person you speak with at the DA's office.

--not the da's office u fuc*king brain donor, the state attorney's office & i'll not provide u with anything until u name off the "many" states with a law on the books that specfically bans
    "sharpened coins" :p state with precision the statute u are citing 2 cum stain :D

I look forward to your report.

--sure sh*it slime, just provide me what i listed in response 2 ur fresh from ur as*shole "many states" comment & i'll do just that :D

--btw dingle berry breath, i c where u didn't dare address ur being a system hopper :D, the fact that sharpened coins will work in soda machines :D, that grinding wheels make the conversion easy :D, or even go near the fact that sharpened coins r far more effective than unsharpened 1s :D in fact jerry jerk off, u've backed away from everything u spouted off about :p now about the "many states" thing ;)

JerryLove Guest
    I'll take that to mean you spoke with no one and can cite nothing then.

BTW http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/dwcl/12020.htm

"12029. Except as provided in Section 12020, blackjacks, slungshots, billies, nunchakus, sandclubs, sandbags, shurikens, metal knuckles, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles as defined in Section 12020, and any other item which is listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12020 and is not listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12028 are nuisances, and the Attorney General, district attorney, or city attorney may bring an action to enjoin the manufacture of, importation of, keeping for sale of, offering or exposing for sale, giving lending, or possession of, any of the foregoing items. These weapons shall be subject to confiscation and summary destruction whenever found within the state. These weapons shall be destroyed in the same manner as other weapons described in Section 12028, except that upon the certification of a judge or of the district attorney that the ends of justice will be subserved thereby, the weapon shall be preserved until the necessity for its use ceases."

Nich Gunn Guest
    Ginger Fist

Can you please type in english... Please it is really annoying and I never read your posts, I bet others do the same. Thank you

I do not want to hear excuses like, it is to hard to type it all out, since it is only like two or three more letters. Thank you.