Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Dirty" tricks

Intent is heavily considered at prosecution. If you cut boxes at work and have a box-cutter in your pocket, you don't get in trouble / similar trouble to if you had a straight razor. Even though the two are substantially identical.

To quote one state's attorney "It's fine to carry a baseball bat, as long as you carry a ball and glove"
    http://www.clearsilat.com

This might be of use to your Giner Fist, since you seem to be so smart with these laws. It might help you spread your message.

Click Here
    I have a signature.

There are no dirty tricks ina fight.
    Stillness in the heart of motion.

lol, I just contradicted my message by forgetting to add the second G to Ginger. I guess I need to use that website, huh?
    I have a signature.

Ginger Fist & Jerry Love

Keep on the subject instead of each other. If you guys want to email each other you are welcome to. This argument you have going needs to cease on this thread Thanks.
    Johnny
    "SEMPER FIDELIS" (always faithful) USMC
    I want to go to Iraq again for my next summer vacation!!!

Wear a thick leather belt with a metal buckle. this work great against a shorter weapon. I was once attacked with a knife and I was lucky enough to hit the guy's face while he was trying to close to stab me. he fell and his mates threw the knife away. luckily the police was able to find it and i went out without consequences. the difficult thing is to be able to take the belt off your pants in time to deal with the attack; most of the time you have very little time; but if you catch the guy's face, well, most of the time it's a KO

In The Poor Man's James Bond , by Kurt Saxon, he recommends carrying a nasal spray or eye drop bottle filled with formaldehyde. As an alternative, he lists a mixture of part formaldehyde and part hydrochloric acid. I would imagine that simple Muriatic acid, undiluted, would be enough.

About the sharpened quarters thing...besides the fact that any prosecutor in my state will jump on the chance to convince the courts that they were shuriken...isn't it illegal to deface US currency? I could swear I read that somewhere.

What about fist loads like rolls of pennies and stuff? Have those things gone out of date?

Personally, I carry either a gun or a knife. I used to carry a box cutter, but I no longer have a job requiring one, so my cover story would be pretty thin if I still carried it. I carried a straight razor for a while, but was always paranoid that the thing would creak open and I'd sever something vital. So if I carry my knife now, it's with the sheath set for horizontal draw.

Fair fight? If you're in a fair fight, you didn't prepare hard enough.

I used to get off work about the same time the bars closed, and I rode a bicycle everywhere. My route home took me through some bad areas (home wasn't the best part of town either). The most common problem I had was with drunks trying to run me off the road. So I took a 1 1/2 ft length of 1/2 in chain and welded some 3/8 in bar stock to the ends, then hung it arround my neck inside my jacket or shirt. It worked well on windshields, hoods, mirrors, etc. Also worked well on drunks- and it was more fun than shooting them, which wasn't allways an option. The police arround there (when they bothered to be arround there) were really paranoid, so I didn't allways pack.
    Last edited by dnc101; 02-16-2002 at 09:00 PM.

Re: Fair fight? If you're in a fair fight, you didn't prepare hard enough.

Originally posted by dnc101
    It worked well on windshields, hoods, mirrors, etc. Also worked well on drunks- and it was more fun than shooting them, which wasn't allways an option. The police arround there (when they bothered to be arround there) were really paranoid, so I didn't allways pack.
    And this one time...........at trash camp............ I learned to deface other peoples property and generally act like a jerk just for kicks

Why not just take a diversion? Less trouble and better exercise.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Why not just take a diversion? Less trouble and better exercise.
    Agreed, putting yourself in the position to have a fight, with the intent of having one, is assault (aggrivated assault with a weapon).

The case study would be the guy who knew his neighbor would come attack him on his poarch, so he set up a camera and hid a gun and went out on his porch. When he was attacked, he shot the neighbor. He is serving for murder.
    http://www.clearsilat.com