Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Dirty" tricks

Ginger Fist Guest

jerry jerks some more

I'll take that to mean you spoke with no one and can cite nothing then.

--i take it it's sunday & i'm chillin after doing the nasty with my girlfriend & her twin sister all nite :D how's ur blow up doll love life doing ****4brains :p not 2 good as u r surfing the net trying to salvage a bit of ur pride :p

--still can't answer the ?s eh jerky boy? still hanging on2 good 'ol califruitey, & the "many states" r ?

--BTW http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/dwcl/12020.htm

"12029. Except as provided in Section 12020, blackjacks, slungshots, billies, nunchakus, sandclubs, sandbags, shurikens, metal knuckles, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles as defined in Section 12020, and any other item which is listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12020 and is not listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12028 are nuisances, and the Attorney General, district attorney, or city attorney may bring an action to enjoin the manufacture of, importation of, keeping for sale of, offering or exposing for sale, giving lending, or possession of, any of the foregoing items. These weapons shall be subject to confiscation and summary destruction whenever found within the state. These weapons shall be destroyed in the same manner as other weapons described in Section 12028, except that upon the certification of a judge or of the district attorney that the ends of justice will be subserved thereby, the weapon shall be preserved until the necessity for its use ceases."

--proved my point perfectly, thanx sissie boy. "sharpened coins" are right in there, specifically stated as such (NOT) :p but check it out fruit loops, "sandbags" are in there :p still hung up on cali, still can't name "many states" and still can't address all the other points i've proven u wrong on :D put a big 'ol L in the middle of ur head, no, not 4 love, 4 LOSER :p

--u ran ur mouth, er ... hands stating "many states" among other things u've conveniently let drop, i won't let 'em drop, answer the ?s p*ussy boy, they won't go away :D

JerryLove Guest
    "Can you please type in english... Please it is really annoying and I never read your posts, I bet others do the same. Thank you"

Having read her posts, believe me, you are not missing anything. But hey, if you can get him to use proper grammer, it should at least shorten the posts.

http://www.clearsilat.com

Ginger Fist Guest

nick's answer

Can you please type in english...

--Okay, but just this one time :D

Please it is really annoying and I never read your posts, I bet others do the same.

--Of course you never read my posts. Why the fuc*k would anyone except the arrogant, self-appointed as*shole poseurs that I have specifically selected for public exposure and ridicule read my posts? Dude, I wouldn't read this sh*it :D

Thank you

--You are most welcome.

I do not want to hear excuses like, it is to hard to type it all out, since it is only like two or three more letters.

--Okay, I do it to make puffy, tough guy wannabe, shi*t bags like Jerry Love work a little harder to respond. It's petty, it's mildly annoying to some sh*it sack like Jerry, therefore, it fits perfectly.

Thank you.

--Nick, we are not going to do an orgy of thank you and you are welcome here :D Oh, all right, you are welcome ;)

thumper Guest

back to topic

i know a dirty dirty to use. if you are struggling with him (wrestling), pinch the inside of the bicept and rip it off. pinch a really small amount of skin so you stand a better chance of actually tearing the skin. this also works for the inner thigh. even when these parts of the body's muscles are contracted, there is a bit of skin that is pinchable and these are 2 parts on the human body where the skin is already sensitive to start.
    but if i'm ever in a brawl and someone does it to ME, i'm gonna know it was one of you guys and be really mad.

'either you like reincarnation or the smell of carnations'

Budokan Guest
    I get the idea those two guys don't like each other.

K. Mark Hoover

PHILBERT Guest
    I wear a pair of steel toed boots. Kick the guy in the knee caps with the tips of them (or throw the wallet on the ground and kick him in the face with the end). That would hurt.

PHILBERT

JerryLove Guest
    Yes, my steel toed shoes look like they are not. I stopped wearing them to class to be nice to the other students, but they are normal wear for me.

http://www.clearsilat.com

Dan_uk Guest

jerry v ginger

I think you two guys have got some ..... issues.

So shall we be seeing you in the next ultimate fighting championship? Or will you both go the whole hog and take on the Jerry Springer show?

Everyone has the right to defend themselves effectively.

Ginger Fist Guest

jerry on jerry

So shall we be seeing you in the next ultimate fighting championship?

--only *****s fight 4 the pleasure of others, i'm out :D

Or will you both go the whole hog and take on the Jerry Springer show?

--jerky jerry love is pure white trailor trash so he should b no problem. i'm way above that, i'm out :D

PHILBERT Guest
    hey dumbasĀ§, you misspelled trailEr.

PHILBERT

Nin-Po-Dragon Guest

none

Yeah Philbert...........Jerry is an arrogant ***** isn't he? Thinks he knows everything.........even thinks he is an instructor!!!! lol

Nin-Po-Dragon Guest
    UFC?????????
    Jerry cant go in that!!!! He would be smashed!!!
    With his bull**** philosophy he couldn't go in kids comps! That idiot has no idea what a fight is like

Kristoffer Guest
    Ninjutsu sucks :p so go **** yourself Lame-O

~K~
    "maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

Ginger Fist Guest

phartburt

hey dumbasĀ§, you misspelled trailEr.

--good catch turdsucker, thanx, can't let my standards slip when addressing fuc*k pigs like urself ;) btw, bite a fa*rt :D

Talking What's "dirty?"

If you are talking about a real fight where your opponent is really trying to hurt you, then the "winner", the one left standing is the one using "dirty" tricks.

Or when you drop the opponent on the deck with a throw or hit, then his companions usually say, "Hey, that was dirty!"

One time I was asked by a well-known instructor to back him up and someone else who had the same last name as mine. The guy being challenged was the student of the instructor and I was an acquaintance that liked to fight. When I was told by the instructor that the challengers were members of an Asian gang, I brought a few weapons with me. They didn't tell me they were bringing a few "equalizers" with them, too.
    When we faced the gang members, they recognized the instructor, we didn't show any weapons yet, they said that was "dirty" and they wouldn't fight us because he was a gung-fu instructor. They said they were afraid that we would use "dirty" tactics...
    Note: There were 14 of them, three of us, and I saw some suspicious bulges indicating knives, chains, and other "weapons."

So I guess it all depends on whose perspective it is.