Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Dirty" tricks

Re: phartburt

ohhhh, good comeback calling me phatburt. Can I be an apprentice and learn your awesome come backs? Like can I call you Ginger Spice? Oh that is just as cruel as you calling me Phatburt.
    I have a signature.

Ummmm Ginger,

12029. Except as provided in Section 12020, blackjacks, slungshots, billies, nunchakus, sandclubs, sandbags, SHURIKENS, metal knuckles, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles as defined in Section 12020, and any other item which is listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12020 and is not listed in subdivision (a) of Section 12028 are nuisances, and the Attorney General, district attorney, or city attorney may bring an action to enjoin the manufacture of, importation of, keeping for sale of, offering or exposing for sale, giving lending, or possession of, any of the foregoing items. These weapons shall be subject to confiscation and summary destruction whenever found within the state. These weapons shall be destroyed in the same manner as other weapons described in Section 12028, except that upon the certification of a judge or of the district attorney that the ends of justice will be subserved thereby, the weapon shall be preserved until the necessity for its use ceases."

"--proved my point perfectly, thanx sissie boy. "sharpened coins" are right in there, specifically stated as such (NOT)"

Your coins would be considered homemade shuriken. And the fact that you made a little leather holder for them would not go in your favor saying that they weren't.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

. . .

These comebacks are ... unreal. I thought this was street/reality fighting ... I guess this is chat/forum fighting?

Let the best smacktalker win!

Cool Smack fighter

Creak....slowly standing up...showing my age again.

Good call, Mahakorin... Used to call it "selling wolf tickets" in my day. Smackfighting, indeed.

Cool Smack fighting

Of course, back in Japan this is when the big harisen (massive paper fans) come out and people start beating the hell out of each other with them.

Going back to the subject, does anyone believe in taking a big swig of something like beer or soda pop and just going PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT ... you've all done it before ... can that blast be aimed?

Oh I am not trying to fight. I just don't like Ginger Fist. So I made a sarcastic comment about him attempting to make fun of me based off my name when his name is much easier to make fun of. I mean come on, the first time I saw his name, Spice Girls came to mind *shivers*
    I have a signature.

Stacey Guest
    Personally, I find it just ****y when people carry round ninjas stars or nunchucks. Those had their purpose. Nunchuks were an everyday item.
    Shuriken are for Feudal Japan.
    They aren't realistic anymore. I suggest proficiency in the fire extinguisher. There are so many effective everyday items like the chair that you can get really good at without getting arrested for carrying one around.

I like to get into a cat stance with my front foot on the back of the chair and use it as a kicking extention. Not too shabby. How about electrical cording? Like the kind that goes to the heavy plug in. Can you say ropedart/Chainwhip?

Umbrella is still good for rainy climates, canes for old peopel and pimps. I knew a guy that kept a lil slugger tee-ball bat on his backpack. It was a blatant club, He didnt 'even have a baseball. He was the kind of guy thats really fun, but you always feel like your gonna get arested when your around him. Oh well live and learn.

phartburt

ohhhh, good comeback calling me phatburt.

--it's phartburt u fu(king spud brain

Can I be an apprentice and learn your awesome come backs?

--took u almost a month 2 get it wrong ... sh*it no brainphart ... u r 2 stupid 2 accept 4 anything but toilet scrubber ... use ur head when ur doing it

Like can I call you Ginger Spice? Oh that is just as cruel as you calling me Phatburt.

--u still got it wrong ... u r hopeless ... go hang urself & b done with it

dirty tricks

well you can always do an ego maxiumus and try and kiss the guy throwing him right off, or dropping your draws and splattering sh!t everywhere.hahahah

or cut yourself and say ive go aids...

rogue

Your coins would be considered homemade shuriken.

--depends on the district attorney ... & paper clips could b considered shuriken as could unsharpened coins ... pen a deadly pointed weapon ... purse a blunt instrument ... that's my point ... the laws r intentionally open ended ... yet 2 have a cop ask 2 c my change ... the leather insert is 2 keep the coins from cutting thru the pocket not 4 hiding the coins ... risk versus reward ... u do it ur way & worry 'bout "maybe" getting in2 trouble ... i'll do it my way & take care of business as needed ... deal with consequences after ... laws r made 2 insure conformity by those who naturally incline 2 obey them ... law makers would have us all die rather than fight ... much neater legal problem that way ... only 1 person 2 deal with ... course - u r dead ... doubt it? america now has more people in prison than the former ussr at its worst ... deal with it
    Last edited by Ginger Fist; 12-19-2001 at 04:53 PM.

No Ginger Spice, if you are caught with a sharpened coin, it would be considered illegal because they would not exactly hand out "change" at your local grocery store if it is defaced. I receieved a penny once that had a heart cut out on it, and I could not accept it where I work, because it was defaced (so I just gave the guy a penny and put it on my key chain).

The reason why paper clips and pens and all that are legal is because they are needed for every day use. If used in a fight, you probably wouldn't get in much trouble if you stab the guy with a pen, compared to a sharped quarter. You just happened to have a sharpened piece of U.S. currency in your pocket? They'd ask where you got it from, then go to the place to see if it is true that they handed you a sharpened quarter back. Something like that is not easily forgotten.

You truly are a moron.
    I have a signature.

pha*rtbert gas

No Ginger Spice, if you are caught with a sharpened coin, it would be considered illegal ...

--not according 2 our local district attorney's office ... nice try at recovering ... tu*rdsucking boy

The reason why paper clips and pens and all that are legal is because they are needed for every day use.

--wrong ... stop by a federal bldg with weapons restrictions posted ... have ur mommy read u the posting

If used in a fight, you probably wouldn't get in much trouble if you stab the guy with a pen, compared to a sharped quarter.

--wrong ... then again - i'm only going by what the local prosecutor has said ... it's only his job & u r soooooooo much smarter ... with ur 7-11 job experience & all

You just happened to have a sharpened piece of U.S. currency in your pocket? They'd ask where you got it from, then go to the place to see if it is true that they handed you a sharpened quarter back. Something like that is not easily forgotten.

--dream on panty waste ... u r fishing so hard & still showing how stupid u really r ... amazing ... as in - u r amazingly stupid

You truly are a moron.

--if true then u r total flatliner ... u post sh*it ... i checked it out & u never considered some1 doing that did ya ... wussy boy

See its gonna be a long time till the age of cyber chivalry......

"Panty Waste"!!! Man, that is LOW
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

--wrong ... stop by a federal bldg with weapons restrictions posted ... have ur mommy read u the posting

Could you produce documentation of said federal law or better the URL where it appears?

Thanks.

BTW What the heck kind of trouble are you running into in Helena? I've been delivering Christmas food baskets all week in some of the most crime ridden places in the state of VA and haven't had any real trouble yet. So what's the deal with Helena?
    Last edited by rogue; 12-21-2001 at 09:19 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Hey ginger fist, that sharpend quarter idea sounds pretty cool...however the legal aspect, what would you say if you got caught with em? Jes curious so i might be able to use it, they would be effective...and how deep would u cut them to sharpen them?
    "True victory is giving all of yourself without regret"-Ryu (SF Alpha3)

"U don't wait -- if u feel it's going 2 go violent ... strike ... strike often ... strike till he drops ... can always apologize later if u were wrong."-Ginger Fist