Thread: Muslims

Are we speaking of the same group of Muslims that fought along side other Americans ? Muslim is a religion. Not a race.

This is one way waters muddy. Linguistics. There are some Muslims I really have no issues with. Ideally there is no deception. The religion in the US goes back pretty far. It has never been the predominate religion. It is unlikely to ever be so in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...s_Constitution

What's your point Billy?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    What's your point Billy?
    I thought that was pretty clear.

Freedom of Religion. And reiterate that we sometimes forget Muslim is a religion not a race.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    I thought that was pretty clear.

Freedom of Religion. And reiterate that we sometimes forget Muslim is a religion not a race.
    Freedom of religion AS LONG as it does NOT infringe on OTHER freedoms, particularly the freedom to be live.

That's why we have this-
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

and it is time to use it for on those that want to hurt anyone in America, citizen or visitor. Home grown variety will be dealt with differently I am sure.

Again, I am for freedom of religion but not the killing or plotting of killing people because they practice another religion in the US. We have freedom of religion here. Always have and hopefully always will.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-15-2016 at 11:59 AM.

That's why we have this-
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

and it is time to use it for on those that want to hurt anyone in America, citizen or visitor. Home grown variety will be dealt with differently I am sure.

Again, I am for freedom of religion but not the killing or plotting of killing people because they practice another religion in the US. We have freedom of religion here. Always have and hopefully always will.
    You don't have freedom of religion.
    What you have is:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Exercise_Clause

This part is crucial here:
    "Congress cannot pass a law for the government of the Territory which shall prohibit the free exercise of religion. The first amendment to the Constitution expressly forbids such legislation."[1] Of federal territorial laws, the Court said: "Laws are made for the government of actions, and while they cannot interfere with mere religious beliefs and opinions, they may with practices."[1]

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You don't have freedom of religion.
    What you have is:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Exercise_Clause

This part is crucial here:
    "Congress cannot pass a law for the government of the Territory which shall prohibit the free exercise of religion. The first amendment to the Constitution expressly forbids such legislation."[1] Of federal territorial laws, the Court said: "Laws are made for the government of actions, and while they cannot interfere with mere religious beliefs and opinions, they may with practices."[1]
    Okay.

Goodluck badguys.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...ynoldsvus.html

Anyway. It is going to happen. Watch. Then again it may happen unaware to most folks.

Now, raise your hand. You thought I hated Muslims. Truth is almost all Muslims in this country have nothing to worry about. You are here to be Americans have a work visa. Its cool. And Im from Rochester. Rochestarians will understand. By the way we got one of those mother ****ers a little bit ago here . THANK YOU MUSLIM COMUNNITY ! Thank you ! How do you think it goes down ? Mufid Elfgeeh...... Sadly we spend more on him then a family of four on welfare who I would rather the money be spent on.

http://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/n...lfgeehs-arrest

Another- http://13wham.com/news/top-stories/i...er-terror-plot.

Muslims of any race helped Americans and they may or may not have been American yet.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-15-2016 at 03:47 PM.

Also, stop worrying about family and new immigrant for Muslims across the board. REALLY ? People believe everything used to gain votes. Want decent people period. But he said. Yes he did. Its a give and take. Hillary wont be going to jail duh ! Really ?

Islam

Also, stop worrying about family and new immigrant for Muslims across the board. REALLY ? People believe everything used to gain votes. Want decent people period. But he said. Yes he did. Its a give and take. Hillary wont be going to jail duh ! Really ?
    With respect to all who participate in this discussion:

boxerbilly: "Muslim" is not a religion, the religion is Islam. the term Muslim mean "One who Submits (to the will of ALLAH (SWT) ). True muslims condemn the actions of those who commit henious acts in the name of Islam. I am a muslim, my religion is Islam. I am an american, born and raised and I love my country I have served in the military (U.S.Air Force). People who profess Islam and yet continue to commit egregious acts of hate are Misguided. Just as misguided as those who are in the Ku Klux Klan, or members of the Branch Dividian, etc... who commit hate crimes in the name of Christianity, or others who commits crimes in the name of their religion. Again,with respect to all in the forum, this in not an indictment again ANY religion, it is just my contribution to this dialogue.

May we continue to combat ignorance and achieve world peace through tolerance and understanding
    Last edited by DrunkenMantis; 11-22-2016 at 11:58 PM.
    "The truth is outside of all fixed patterns"

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMantis View Post
    With respect to all who participate in this discussion:

boxerbilly: "Muslim" is not a religion, the religion is Islam. the term Muslim mean "One who Submits (to the will of ALLAH (SWT) ). True muslims condemn the actions of those who commit henious acts in the name of Islam. I am a muslim, my religion is Islam. I am an american, born and raised and I love my country I have served in the military (U.S.Air Force). People who profess Islam and yet continue to commit egregious acts of hate are Misguided. Just as misguided as those who are in the Ku Klux Klan, or members of the Branch Dividian, etc... who commit hate crimes in the name of Christianity, or others who commits crimes in the name of their religion. Again,with respect to on in the forum, this in not an indictment again ANY religion, it is just my contribution to this dialogue.

May we continue to combat ignorance and achieve world peace through tolerance and understanding
    Hey Buddy. Thanks for clarifying that. I've had Muslim friends too of course. Not close. As one gets older it seems hanging out bull****ing in coffee houses is about it for what buddies do, lol. TURKS ! Moroccans. One was very good a judo. You would have never pegged him for that. He dumped a dude hard. LOL.
    Anyway, I believe we will get our home grown variety as well. This is not going to be a perfect cross over. People will be offended and hurt. Expect it. Accept it.
    But almost no long term Muslim family has anything to worry about aside from maybe be surprised when a fellow Muslim no one thought was suspect goes down hard.

So to clarify my position. I don't hate Muslims. But their are Muslims I hate. I want dead. And I believe they will most certainly be hunted and killed. The manner of which may shock the world. Anyway, Combat Controllers as badass mother ****ers !

Drunken Mantis I do apologize if any of this offends you or other Muslims. I don't wish to hurt anyone good and kind. Evil is in us all. Im deeply in touch with mine. I understand that some times there needs to be finality.

If President Elect Trump decides another course of action because countries harboring terrorists quickly get to work and capture and not kill. Give them to us for interrogation to make sure they are who you say they are before we decide their ultimate end. A much more preferable outcome than what I can expect is my own view of extreme measure. Actually it is a view shared by likely millions of Americans. They just are afraid to speak up. Big brother is watching. Good. Give me a job where I can excel. My research skills are second to none. My cognition off the charts. I find impossible. But I may need an assistant that can write. Ideally a hottie. Im clearly to old to fight and my diplomacy skills suck. I like to **** girls. I may want sex from my assistant. Make sure she is good with that and signs a contract. Ive been a horrible husband and a great father. I am loyal to a fault. My focus is second to none if I am interested. Ready whenever you want to pick me up.

Yes I would like a peaceful outcome but the enemy are vowed to the non Islamic's destruction. Nice does not work. Polite is a waste of time. Honoring religious observance is stupid and Id would attack violently during times of prayer. Being Military you know many think as I do. And so does the enemy. If the enemy is a 10 on the scary scale. We need to be 1000 on that same scale. We need to be savages. Which was once an acceptable method of engaging. It is in our genes. So it is a good thing there are people different than I leading.

Im in a massive manic phase, LOL. My brain is like the perfect storm. I see uncountable ways of favorable outcomes. A few no one desires but I am okay with.

I see bad guys crying and begging to live or stay. Crying and begging are going to get you killed or kicked in the face especially if you are wanted for violent crime against Americans. Im real glad some of you are in country today. We are coming to put you down hard, fast and permanent.

No offence taken

No offence taken, boxerbilly. I just appreciate the fact that We can express our views with respectful dialogue, brother.
    Last edited by DrunkenMantis; 11-23-2016 at 12:00 AM.
    "The truth is outside of all fixed patterns"

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMantis View Post
    No offence taken, boxerbilly. I just appreciate the fact that We can express our views with respectful dialogue, brother.
    I get a little carried away. I need to step back. I can fixate hard. Hard to turn off. Thanks and have a great safe holiday with your family DM.