Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snap

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_...United_States)

Think these boys were liked by any other service man. It was like being a German American. You just because Irish ! They could not blend as easily.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/2..._swastika.html

Dumbmother ****ers !!! Stupid dumbmother ****ers. America is full of ****tards. Yeah, lets get the electoral college removed asap. Because math skills and deductive reasoning ,suck in America.

Yeah. Everyone is just so happy.

But please. Don't worry. Let Trump do his ****ing JOB !

Blacks still hate white. Whites still hate blacks. Everyone hates Hispanics. Lots of love. Lots of love !
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-13-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Likely in response to anti white graffiti and the white people stole our vote.

Probably those kids that have been getting along so well on playstation both sides.

This kind of behavior is potentially what some want. Because it could swing things back in favor of heavy police state tactics. At local levels. Exactly what I thought people did not want . I guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    It was minority Groups: Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, that Gave Trump the White House

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politi...-turnout-2016/

Working-class whites give Trump the White House 02:20

CNN now known as the Commie New Network caught lying again.

PROOF: Blacks, women, Hispanics voted for “racist, sexist” Trump

People are now estimating Trump may have won the popular vote. I think this is something that will take CNN a long, long ,time to report on if true ...perhaps three or four weeks worth of riots.
    If this was offered to the Dems prior the election, they would not have wanted it. They thought they had an advantage in the electoral college system. I heard that CNN many times before Nov 8, said that Hillary had a better chance in the electoral colleges.

It was phrased something like "The electoral Colleges favor Clinton"
    They were wrong and now they are complaining about the rule they themselves wanted.
    It is to bad people can't do the math themselves. Nope. Please tell me the answer. WHAT. White people stole my vote, LOL. And I am not sure if these folks even know they are still counting votes, LOL.

You people have to wake the **** up.

First time in 30 years my guy won. BUSH- NO. CLINTON- NO. BUSH- NO. OBAMA - NO. TRUMP- YES ! I was to young to vote before that.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-13-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_...United_States)

Think these boys were liked by any other service man. It was like being a German American. You just because Irish ! They could not blend as easily.
    My mom's older brother was best friends with Sadao Munemori, who became famous from the 442nd Regimental Combat Team. He was killed in action and awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously. You can google his name. My uncle is still alive at 94. By all accounts, no American combat unit was more courageous than the 442nd.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 11-13-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    My mom's older brother was best friends with Sadao Munemori, who became famous from the 442nd Regimental Combat Team. He was killed in action and awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously. You can google his name. My uncle is still alive at 94. By all accounts, no American combat unit was more courageous than the 442nd.
    And outside of the American Japanese. How many Americans ever knew ? Shameful.

Just a sad video

Poor beautiful girl. I mentioned in another post we need to simplify our legal system, but using youtube vids. Yep, all I need to do is tape this here piece ceral box cut out on my window ( our tags are on our glass ) and tell mr. copper with a gun to **** off mother ****er . Let me explain youtube law to you ***** stink cop. I wont go down without killing one of you. And maybe if you were up on your youtube law advice you would have seen that video were the guy in California drive around with a law library , all sorts of law and warnings everywhere on the vehicle stating you own me 20 million dollars if you touch this car you undercontract the moment you touch this car. His video forgot to mention his wife and kids have to drive in another car for 2 reason. One, she does not want to be killed with him and 2 there is no room left in that SUV because of books dating back to Rome that cite Roman law.

People also see videos were some dude gets lucky and tells border cops "am I free to go". And the cop says okay. For US its , Yeah sure after we detain you 17 hours for being a dick. Let me see your ID please sir.

People push. Normally young kids that saw the vid. I think this girl still qualifies as a kid listening to someone that got her killed. Pushing that white power ****. Yeah we have such great power that it took me 30 years to get the guy I wanted as president. My family were so protected they bankrupted us and we almost lost everything. I guess I was the wrong kind of white ? BECAUSE IM SCOTTISH !

Anyway I made light but this is some sad story and it don't take a genius to understand this stuff. or maybe it does. So the rest get the video-

Oh, maybe they also tell people to get rid of the electoral college. Oh people.

I have a nephew that once contemplated that homemade tag **** because his death trap was going to fail inspection. Dumb--ucker.

Now he wants to be a police man. One of the only places hiring at real wages.

What was this ****tard thinking ? Really. Thought things were going to go well after that ? No, he was not think ing and I guess there will be no honeymoon now.

You would think him being a fireman and working hand in hand with police on many issues he would get that's action that leads to immediate death.

Don't take legal advice from these kind of people.

He has the right to keep and bare arms. Which is fine but you need to be responsible firearm owner.

Sovereign Citizens

Helping Americans lose more rights.

Wrong battle ground and for the next 2 years every person pulled over will the belief they are going to shot to kill me. Now you have trigger happy cops who want to stay alive.

It just dawned on me. Anyone else think that if Korryn had a decent job and could afford her insurance and having her car fixed because I know people choose out there. One or the other because that's all I got. Cant drive with a dead battery that cant be recharged. But you can without tags and plates ! Been there. She would not have been pulled over or if was potentially could have handled it less aggressively and possibly had been happy or happier with her life ?
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-13-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    I guess I was the wrong kind of white ? BECAUSE IM SCOTTISH !le.
    Greetings Billy,

I was a little shocked to discover your ancestry the other day. I was going to share that there was a time in this country when it was a serious invitation to a fight amongst white people to call someone a "Scot", just to let people know what Trump was up against. I did not think anyone would understand.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 11-13-2016 at 07:41 PM.