Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snap

Oh yeah buddy. But we dropped the Mac and changed the spelling a bit. But this was done In Scotland long before it arrived here.

Have it on both sides through my mothers grandfather too. He was straight of the boat. Boat people remember them ? A few came to Rochester. I was like 4-5 and learning to swim at the local park. And this little Lao's girl. I fell in love that day. Never saw her again. Best relationship I ever had. We never fought, Not once ! Really it was a great day. I still remember her.

Okay nope. I don't know anything about those being fighting words. I would not doubt it. But really its like. You are Scottish . Isn't that like the Irish ? Similar but we are taller and better looking and their woman prefer us .

I guess we do share the same genes actually but I don't tell no one. Sort of like a unwanted cousin. Always hanging around drawing attention to themselves. **** me they even got their own day. I think its called Irish Day. And they got this island pest as some sort of national pride. We killed our leprechauns when we found out the only thing at the end of the rainbow was England !

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    We killed our leprechauns when we found out the only thing at the end of the rainbow was England !
    Billy, this is way more than sig worthy. Try to make some dollars with that.

mickey

442nd -Japanese Americans

I link the 442 to another thread. I felt it deserved notice by all here. And not those biased against clicking on threads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_...United_States)

1000 views. **** you you ungrateful ****ers.

Thanks for posting this, Billy.

My grandfather on my mom's side was taken away by the FBI to Roswell, New Mexico and interrogated, all because he was a financial backer of a Japanese language school which catered to Nisei (2nd-generation Japanese-American kids).

A former boss of his, a Mr. Hoster, got wind of this and drove from Los Angeles all the way out to Roswell to vouch for him and get him back with his family (at the time interned at Manzanar). Keep in mind, a drive from L.A. to New Mexico at that time was far more difficult and nothing like it is today. My mom's side was lucky, as the people in their neighborhood kept their home for them and their business running while they were incarcerated, so they had their lives to come back to. Most were not so lucky, like my dad's side. Luckily, there were some white people who disagreed with the forced relocation.

It is ridiculous that this part of American history is largely forgotten. It's barely even a footnote. And other than a rather condescending 1951 movie, Go For Broke, there have been no major movies released about the 442nd. Every other group in the war, even the Navajo code talkers, have gotten their recognition in a major movie. ****, there was even more respect and recognition given to the story of a HORSE during a war (WW1, I believe). If the 442nd were a white, white/Jewish, black or American Muslim battalion, the story would have been covered far and wide by now.

American Muslims should learn about this, and should realize how d@mn lucky they have been in comparison; they have widespread mainstream support that the Japanese-Americans did NOT have during and after WWII. And they have not had their properties confiscated by the US gov't, nor been forced to live in horse stables. But like most Americans, most US Muslims and their supporters seem totally oblivious of this chapter of history. And there have never been any proven acts of espionage (or terrorism) by any Japanese-American citizens before, during or after WWII. To give some perspective, there HAVE been some very real cases of American Muslims committing terrorism on American soil.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 11-14-2016 at 09:08 AM.

The Masons control the world

maybe but there are these Masons too of course. I no longer practice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Hall_Freemasonry

Obadiah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obadiah_Bush

Learn something new every day.

You guys see the kitchen she is in , LMFAO. OMG foto manipulation is so rampant. Yes, Im sure their are people of all races that have a kitchen like that and get Snap. But what do you think the poor people see ? I ****ing white person in great house getting food stamps. That's not fair !

We see with our eyes and decide that's all their is to it.

I wish I had a kitchen like that,