Thread: New classes forming soon Oakland, Chinatown

New classes forming soon Oakland, Chinatown

I am happy to announce that I will formally be representing Hong Kong Master Li Chun Sam teachings of Northern Shaolin Pek Kwar Moon here in the United States. Later we will be offering Master Li's teachings of Ying Yi Luk Hop Ba Fa.

Hua Yi Jing wu Wu Yi Hui USA
    Master, Li Chun Sam
    Instructor, Troy Dunwood

Name:  156576_144985948884239_4839013_n.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  5.6 KB
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2dhWT-RlHM Shandong Style
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIEexpDuY2c Cang Zhou Style
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by tungmojingjung; 11-23-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Hopefully this is not disrespectful but WOW.

I think your are going to be very successful.

Re: Boxerbilly

Thank you, we hope so, we will pass it on as it was given...

Quote Originally Posted by tungmojingjung View Post
    Thank you, we hope so, we will pass it on as it was given...
    Wat happen to ur internal choyleefut lol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Re:

Hong Kong Pek Kwar Moon and Ying Yi Luk Hop Pa Fa is what time it is now, there are enough folks doing Choy Lee Fut, I rather be a little different.

Greetings,

I hope you write an article for KFM to share more info about the styles you are teaching. Sometimes, the internet is not enough.

mickey

As for advertising. Perhaps the local craigslist or similar in your area. Ask your children what people are using. Link your vids to local sites. Possibly consider a late night local tv thing. My understanding is it is far cheaper to do then most people imagine. But I suspect every local is a different on many aspects including cost.

Side note. Anyone see the current tv ads. One for a billionaire whatever by that writer guy and another for survival food of all things. Hey remember the 80's?
    Profiteer's albeit legal ones. People exploit the current events to their advantage.

Sorry, look up Sifu Grados. He obviously is no daddy warbucks yet the guy had lots of TV SHOWS on local cable access. Also, consider contacting local tv and seeing if they want to do a spot on you . If they don't know you exist they wont come knocking . Which is usually the case. Be like Bruce Lee . Make a big noise. LOL. At whatever level is good for you. Not everyone wants to be world known. Hence, no need to make that much noise.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-24-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Re:

We have been teaching in the bay area since 1979, we are just introducing my current Sifu Hong Kong Master Li Chun Sam's teachings here in the states. But thanks for all your suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    As for advertising. Perhaps the local craigslist or similar in your area. Ask your children what people are using. Link your vids to local sites. Possibly consider a late night local tv thing. My understanding is it is far cheaper to do then most people imagine. But I suspect every local is a different on many aspects including cost.

Side note. Anyone see the current tv ads. One for a billionaire whatever by that writer guy and another for survival food of all things. Hey remember the 80's?
    Profiteer's albeit legal ones. People exploit the current events to their advantage.

Sorry, look up Sifu Grados. He obviously is no daddy warbucks yet the guy had lots of TV SHOWS on local cable access. Also, consider contacting local tv and seeing if they want to do a spot on you . If they don't know you exist they wont come knocking . Which is usually the case. Be like Bruce Lee . Make a big noise. LOL. At whatever level is good for you. Not everyone wants to be world known. Hence, no need to make that much noise.
    Last edited by tungmojingjung; 11-25-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Very good sir. Then all should be on track and ideally prosperous for both the teacher and students.