Thread: Snake Style Qigong Sets

Snake Style Qigong Sets

Hello,
    Was browsing thru YouTube and got interested in what some practitioner's had put up as different Snake Style Qigong sets. This set below looked inspiringly limber and flowing (from Vietnam I think although the description title of video clearly shows the Chinese root of the exercise):

https://youtu.be/4rz1MItHYH8

It also got me wondering if any Snake KF stylists had any kind of "primordial" qigong sets like this. (?) But anyway, very limber, very flowing, this would be hard for most people.

Hey Matt! Thanks for posting the vid. This is the most intriguing snake-style set I have ever seen on Youtube. Fluent hidden danger from the Land of Snakes.

Greetings,

Matt,

Thank you for bringing that to us. That set might be distantly related to the Grand Earth groundfighting set taught by John Bright Fey. I remember the article connecting the set's roots to the snake style.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

Matt,

Thank you for bringing that to us. That set might be distantly related to the Grand Earth groundfighting set taught by John Bright Fey. I remember the article connecting the set's roots to the snake style.

mickey
    At my age and injury that's not in the cards anymore.