Thread: Gene Ching on KQED's Forum with Michael Krasney

Gene Ching on KQED's Forum with Michael Krasney

Kung Fu Tai Chi Associate Publisher Gene Ching will be talking on KQED's Forum with Michael Krasney on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 10 AM.

He is joining Charles Russo, author of Striking Distance, and Bruce Lee's student Gary Cagaanan.

The segment can be heard in the S.F. Bay Area at 88.5 FM and in Sacramento at 89.3 FM. It can also be streamed at http://www.kqed.org/radio.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

On in an hour!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

For anyone who missed it.

You can listen online.

Host: Michael Krasny
    DECEMBER 14, 2016
    A statute of the late martial arts icon Bruce Lee is seen in Chinatown in downtown Los Angeles June 16, 2013.
    It’s no coincidence that the Bay Area has such a thriving martial arts scene. Bruce Lee, one of the sports’ modern masters was born in San Francisco’s Chinatown and returned to the area as a teen. Not long after he came back, Lee transformed martial arts, combining various styles and bringing freedom and self expression to the traditional disciplines. Forum talks about Bruce Lee’s years in the Bay Area and the thriving martial arts scene he helped establish.

Guests:
    Gene Ching, associate publisher, Kung Fu Tai Chi Magazine
    Charles Russo, author, "Striking Distance: Bruce Lee and the Dawn of Martial Arts in America"
    Gary Cagaanan, instructor in Jeet Kune Do; trained under Bruce Lee's disciple, James Lee

My apologies to the forum.

I got the date of the founding of our forum wrong. My bad.

Otherwise, it was an honor to be at KQED on Michael Krasney's show. Many thanks to Charles Russo for involving me!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu View Post
    You can listen online.
    Thank you . Ive listend to 30min so far.

Thanks for the heads up Gene.

For Tina the call in "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." Bruce Lee

Just finished it. Love it. People have been hashing this out for 50 years and I look forward to the next 50 years....resonance- Gene is not only a great writer.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 12-14-2016 at 08:07 PM.