Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solstice & Iron Crotch

Solstice & Iron Crotch

Yep, that's how we (the TC Media/Kungfu Qigong Crew) are spending the last work day before vacation, with qigong master Tu Jin-Sheng, the master I wrote the Iron pen!s article for in our Sep/Oct 2001 issue. We even have to work late. The sacrificews we make for you readers. But I got to admit, this guy is outrageous. He just hung 90 large iron rings off his, uhh, horse stance - that's over 170 lbs. He also painted a stunning Tamo standing on raw eggs without breaking them. Beyond his qigong stunts, I must say his kungfu is quite powerful. We got to see him bust a few moves, empty hand and with staff and some assorted weapons. This guy's got qi!

More on him later, and this is by overwhelming popular request, so this will give you all something to post about over the vacation. To me, this holiday has a heavy redemption vibe, so here's hoping we all awaken like Scrooge on Xmas day.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Iron Pen!s????

Not that I don't have a headstart already, but I'm quite interested about this!! Is this a joke or are you serious?

Although I can think of better things to do with it that to hang weights on it......
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Iron p3nis? Man thats totally cool.

On a side question: are there specific female qigong like there are male qigong? I mean is there iron breasts or iron vagina?
    (note this is a serious question people)
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

With an Iron pen!s you don't even need to use a bed during s3x. The woman could be held up horizontally by the strength of your "shwang".

Fascinating, it's martial uses are amazing.

Headline: "Woman killed during intercourse with qi gong master during iron pen!s demonstration"

- Nexus

BREAKING NEWS

Man wins war with concrete schlong. Mammoth c*ck deflects bullets and defeats swordsmen.

-Bible Truths.

I don't know if I want to go anywhere nere an IRON Vag!na!!! YIKES!!

but yeah... this guy's HARD CORE.... no pun intended.

I had the honors of tying together the 90 iron rings on a set of crossed escrima sticks.... creating a sort of chandelier of DOOM!!! for anyone else I suppose!!! thankfully we left it to him to um... ware it & make whatever adjustments needed to the 5 lengths of braded rope...

maybe we'll post some sneak peak shots for all of you!!!

What struck me most was how we were all running around cramming whatever lunch we could between shots... hoping to finish eating before things got tooo intense!!!!

I have never been more serious

Check out the article in our back issue:
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsma...mag20sepi.html

And yes, as I mentioned in the article, he does train women in this technique, with some special modifications.

I have received more response on this article than any other I have written (I must really sit down and count them up soon - feels like a 100+ now.) More gentlemen have called me personally on this one than any other piece we have ever ran. I still receive a call about ever other week and the issue has been off stands for 3 months. They all want to know more. Well, more's coming. He was very impressive today.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Gene, I gotta ask out of my own sense of twisted curiousity

now, does he suspend the weight while holding the other end of his package, or does he hold the weight up with an erection?

I would be very impressed with the latter of the two. In fact, it would blow my mind (excuse the pun). But if he is holding one end and suspending the weight from the shaft, well, that requires some ability to withstand a bit of pain but is not entirely impossible for the common man.

Standing on eggs, well now that is something that I put in the realm of parlour tricks (cynic and skeptic that I am ). Eggs are incredibly strong and if you place them on end, an egg can support a heck of a lot of weight. It's the physics of the structure and how it is supporting itself with even distribution (the spherical structure of an egg).

Still, these things take time to learn properly and with poise.
    Where is his Qigong learned from?

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

OOOOhhh...

I thought you said Solar Stance, Iron Crotch. This isn't about me. How very egocentric...

)))Solar Stance(((

You should tell him to contact the howard Sternshow at 180044stern. I'm sure they'd have him and he can get a lot of publicity if he wants, they have like 15 million listeners and have had a harder time getting guests since 9-11. That was one of my favorite articles in the magazine, but he can't cut cocoanuts with his dils, he would be one of the Superfriends...

i am going to develope the purulent orbs style.

my stench will be so foul that no man dare take 10 paces from me.

if any man crosses that boundry i will take out my disease infested genitles and squeese puss out of my many sores. i would then fling my infectious filth at that man.
    where's my beer?

"the purulent orbs style. "

Sounds like Northern Skunk to me

You really want to know the details?

KL: He does not use his hands to lift in anyway.
    And as for the eggs, there's that old trick where you place the egg between your palms and can't crush them. I would have been more sceptical if he used some kind of special stand. But he just used the cardboard egg cartons. It would take a really smooth weight transition to acheive what he did. So sure, it's do-able by physics, but it still takes some considerable skill.

I heard he got some coverage in Playboy, which annoys me since I queried them about it before. Anyone see that one? We'll work on Stern.

I should mention that this guy is really powerful beyond the iron crotch schtick. He was a national sparring champ and does all sorts of different kind of qigong. Plus, my personal impression, he definately had a unique power - he radiated qi.
    I will be working with him to translate more of his qigong material - all sorts of stuff. So more soon come.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

WHAT!
    Let's get this straight. He whips out Mr.Happy, lets him rear his ugly purple head, and then slings a couple of dumbells round its neck?!*&%"

And this achieves what exactly, besides pain and torture?

I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I really am confused!

-Bible Truths.

you have to order the article buddy

gene posted the link above