Thread: you're welcome gene.

Cool you're welcome gene.

hi. greetings earthling extraterrestial human vehicular manisfestations. i come here before you today at the indirect request of our current clever dragon in chief - his insight and wisdom is by far the most advanced i have come to encounter in my multi-thousand year journey into understanding human experience. unfortunately that is a topic for another pre-encoded conversation... back to the topic of "traditional" and "authentic" chinese shaolin(one root many branches, many trees, one forest.) martial arts. i mean the entire kung fun marketting world thrives on the existence of the shaolin temple and it's state sponsored warrior monks. yet... very few avenues of thought in the martial aspect of what is being prescribed as shaolin, are enlightening(to be filled with light/information) the seekers. gene had given me a challenge of uncovering a connection to juggling and chinese martial arts. fair enough. logical enough when one is putting their mind to the task. all these burnings of the temples... grandmasters were allowed to develop styles. not all grandmasters survived the infrequently frequent periodical imperial onslaughts. styles and methods were completely lost. poof. gone. yet... yet... one of the underlying themes in shaolin, tibetan, and other similar perspectives of life, individuals can be and will be incarnated to the pre-encoded aspects of karma and predestination. everyone likes to shy away from the notions of re-incarnation, yet at the same time, no one tells the dali llama he is a reincarnatedly lying piece of ****... imagine if ancient masters used the lifetimes of incarnation to further develop and refine their arts over the ages in preparation for a pre-determined lifetime of complete awakening?? who would take them seriously in their right mind??... ah well... good stuff. we all know any authentic master will ultimately convey the singular message to all students. the dragon/master dwells within us all...

Welcome back uki

Not exactly what I wanted for Xmas, but given how 2016 went for me, I'll take it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Not exactly what I wanted for Xmas, but given how 2016 went for me, I'll take it.
    you know me - i like to make my presence known.