Thread: Vent Your Rage

xingyiman Guest

Vent Your Rage

For those of you who still want to vent some of your rage over the WTC terrorist attacks, I found some cool Kill Bin Laden games and movies.

Here is the link: http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/osama.html

Enjoy!! :D ;)

JWTAYLOR Guest
    In the words of Cartman, "kiiick a$$".

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    funny sh!t

where's my beer?

here's a good one to ressurect so we can all be ready for the imminent vote getting capture of osama bin laden.

one more chance to digitally do him before we all lose interest entirely and just give into the globalists and the police state and become their willing slaves in the new world order

muwhahahahahaha, the link still works! try it! even more games to kill ossy!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

wickid
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."