Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New!!! Wing Chun Barcelona Xuan System- Albuquerque-New Mexico-Usa

New!!! Wing Chun Barcelona Xuan System- Albuquerque-New Mexico-Usa

Hi Everyone,
    Finally established in Albuquerque.USA!!!
    Yes, I have my Immigration Paperwork done and I can start promoting "Wing Chun Barcelona Xuan System" in Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Rio Rancho(New Mexico).
    I am available to travel throughout USA.
    Some international seminars are also available twice a year in Barcelona ( Spain).

If you were looking for a Different and Unique Wing Chun approach, seeking for a deeper understanding of this excellent martial art and a private and a tailored training sessions, please contact me for further information.Only email.
    No previous experience required.

Groups: NEVER more than 3 students per session.
    No training sessions in Gyms, No massive groups!!!!
    B2B experience.
    Results Guaranteed after 3 months of intense training!!
    You will gain the level of at least a 5 year Wing Chun Experienced student from other systems.
    Best of wishes[
    Last edited by shadowboxercat; 01-05-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    Shifu Rafael Avellà
    Founder of "Wing Chun Barcelona Xuan System USA/SPAIN.
    Full Qualified Instructor.
    17 years Wing Chun Experience.
    Only Private Teaching
    Albuquerque-New Mexico.USA

http://barcelonawingchunxuansystem.blogspot.com.es/
    https://plus.google.com/+WINGCHUNBAR...FURAFAELAVELLA

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxercat View Post
    You will gain the level of at least a 5 year Wing Chun Experienced student from other systems.
    How do you substantiate this claim? And is that all other systems?

Best of wishes[
    Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post

Good call. Think I can smell the greasy fries from the McDojo.

Hi ,LFJ!!!
    I have no idea what is your experience in Wing Chun but I will answer your question, no problem.
    Based on my experience, based on the way I teach, based on results, based on Wing Chun knowledge and based on trainning hours, anybody can achieve a very good level of Wing Chun without having to spend 5 years . Imaging Ng Mui spending 5 years to get a good knowledge of Wing Chun in order to fight agaisnt the Warlord. OMG!!!!!
    There is nothing magic or out of this world that makes you acquire a good level of Wing Chun.
    Simply logical teaching, dedication and private lessons.
    This is not to go against anybody or anyone but instead to offer private lessons to whoever is interested.
    This is the answer..knowledge, Training hours and Private lessons.
    If you need more information and you are in the area of Albuquerque, please lets have a meeting in person. I will be glad to chat with you.
    Best of wishes
    Last edited by shadowboxercat; 01-06-2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: addding
    Shifu Rafael Avellà
    Only Private Teaching

Hi ,LFJ!!!
    I have no idea what is your experience in Wing Chun but I will answer your question, no problem.
    Based on my experience, based on the way I teach, based on results, based on Wing Chun knowledge and based on trainning hours, anybody can achieve a very good level of Wing Chun without having to spend 5 years . Imaging Ng Mui spending 5 years to get a good knowledge of Wing Chun in order to fight agaisnt the Warlord. OMG!!!!!
    There is nothing magic or out of this world that makes you acquire a good level of Wing Chun.
    Simply logical teaching, dedication and private lessons.
    This is not to go against anybody or anyone but instead to offer private lessons to whoever is interested.
    This is the answer..knowledge, Training hours and Private lessons.
    If you need more information and you are in the area of Albuquerque, please lets have a meeting in person. I will be glad to chat with you.
    Best of wishes
    Answer the question please.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnetmar View Post
    Answer the question please.
    I did!!!...if anyone is interested to know more, please contact me directly or make an appointment if you are in the area.

Thanks indeed
    Shifu Rafael Avellà
    Only Private Teaching

I did!!!
    No, you didn't.

anybody can achieve a very good level of Wing Chun without having to spend 5 years
    But only if studying your system with you, as you claimed in your original post.

Apparently people with 5 years WC experience in other systems can't handle your 3-month students.

Have you verifiably produced fighters in 3 months that consistently go around defeating people with 5 years experience in other WC systems?

If not, I think you should tone down your self-promotion a bit. It's good to be confident, but don't go overboard with unsubstantiated claims like that.

No, you didn't.

But only if studying your system with you, as you claimed in your original post.

Apparently people with 5 years WC experience in other systems can't handle your 3-month students.

Have you verifiably produced fighters in 3 months that consistently go around defeating people with 5 years experience in other WC systems?

If not, I think you should tone down your self-promotion a bit. It's good to be confident, but don't go overboard with unsubstantiated claims like that.
    LFJ,

It seems like you got upset with my words!!.
    I try to be very polite with everybody...I did not specifically mentioned any Wing chun System but even that you keep telling me what to do and how to behave.
    Wow!!!!

Do you mind if I inform people that there is " a way of teaching" that makes each student to achieve a deep conscience about themselves and helps to improve their Wing Chun skills faster than students who spends many many years practicing and finally realizing they know nothing about Wing Chun?.

I am sure many people knows what I am talking about...it surprises me that you never experienced frustration after realizing you wasted so many years and you dont really have the level and knowledge of Wing Chun that you supposed to have.

A simple" Shifu Certificate" on the wall it doesnt assure Wing Chun Knowledge.

I offered you to have a chat or to meet in person in order to converse about Wing Chun and exchange some information... maybe that way you could see what I mean by " teaching"... but it seems like you ignoring my offer.

Well, I will have to coop with the situation and let it flow.

You prepare "figthers for the ring" but I am not....with my teaching I help people to know themselves better, physically and mentally, enjoying good training lessons with lots of valuable information that helps them to improve their Wing Chun Skills much faster than usual...and dont forget Wing Chun is a way of Life...You can use your Wing Chun Mind on daily basis...no need to punch everybody to prove your Skills ...but if you need to use it then you better punch accurate,hard and fast as possible...you have less than 10 seconds!!!

Here people behave different in the middle of a dangerous situation...they dont use hands,knees, elbows, legs or head...you know what I mean.

Practicing Chinese Martial Arts brings many benefits to the practitioner , it is not only "fighting skills"...you dont fight every day, you dont go to war everyday unless you are a soldier but yes, we have to deal with ourselves everyday.

I know some cases of 10 years even 20 years Wing Chun experienced Shifus with big schools and hundreds of students confessing me their realized their Wing Chun knowledge is not as good as it should be, just because they spent most of their training in the wrong place. I know a case of a Shifu with lots of students who didnt want to start from scratch because he was afraid of losing business...after 17 years I have seeing quite a bit.

Yes, it is possible to acquire a very good Wing Chun training skills in 3 months without spending 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 years......in the wrong place!!!

Whoever feels is in the wrong place, please dont doubt in contacting me.
    If you are in the right place then enjoy it and be happy.
    Life is too short.

Best of wishes
    Shifu Rafael Avellà
    Only Private Teaching

I did not specifically mentioned any Wing chun System
    Right. You pretty much said all other systems besides yours.

Do you mind if I inform people that there is " a way of teaching" that makes each student to achieve a deep conscience about themselves and helps to improve their Wing Chun skills faster than students who spends many many years practicing and finally realizing they know nothing about Wing Chun?.
    I agree most Wing Chun is a waste of time, but your statement says a 5-year student in my system, or anyone else's who may be reading, will only be at the level of your 3-month student.

Not sure how you can substantiate that claim unless you have 3-month students consistently going around and defeating 5-year students from other systems.

I offered you to have a chat or to meet in person in order to converse about Wing Chun and exchange some information... maybe that way you could see what I mean by " teaching"... but it seems like you ignoring my offer.
    Didn't see your offer and don't live on that side of the globe.

You're welcome to discuss your Wing Chun here if you wish. I see about a couple hundred mistakes in your video. Don't know where to start.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGPZIqCn3s0&t=148s

You prepare "figthers for the ring" but I am not....
    I do? What are you talking about?

Sorry for not responding quicker than I would like to but I am a quite busy person so it is not very easy for me to answer that fast.

First of all, thank you very much for giving me so much publicity, I really appreciate it...you know what they say.." it is better them to talk about you even if they criticize you"..I got many emails contacting me...well, I guess the criteria it varies depending on the individual.

I see you are the kind of person who criticize everybody else but is so afraid of showing up your own great achievements as a Wing Chun Instructor.

I also see that you are going around the forum telling everyone else what is wrong or what is right just by looking at a picture...wow..amazing dude!!

System , for your information means:"A set of detailed methods, procedures and routines created to carry out a specific activity, perform a duty, or solve a problem."....

Can you assure all the system are the same? do they teach same way? do they provide same information?....you know better than me than that is not true...actually you did agree with me on that...am I right?

So my duty as a dedicated Wing Chun instructor is to inform that there is a way to learn Wing Chun in 3 months and to get better knowledge and increase awareness than a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10....from other Wing Chun ways of teaching...yes, that is possible....no miracles or false promises.

Fortunately I dont need to "rip off" peoples wallets in order to live so I would please ask for some respect as I have for anybody else opinion.

I notice you have far more Wing Chun skills and knowledge than most people in this forum and you dont have the mind set to allow other ways to interact in the Wing Chun area.

There is two ways to solve this issue...
    1) Lets get 2 people with no Wing Chun skills and lets prepare them separately for a period of 3 months then I test your guy with my questions and you test mine with yours...I am willing to go to the other side of the globe if you promise to be fair and honest.

2) Lets do it the "Chinesse way"...do you know what I mean?...what happens in the room stays in the room...That way you can explain to me all what I do wrong, you can rectify all my mistakes and prove me wrong.

And yes, I have seeing the results in full combat with students no more than 3 months experienced getting the hell out of a 3 and 5 years practitioners from other system.

Have you seeing a couple of hundreds of mistakes in my forms cuts videos?? wowwwww..!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaha hahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahha.OMGGGGGGG.

I see you took the time to review my short videos cuts, I appreciate that...at least you take the time to investigate.

Where are yours , my friend?? Do you have any? Can I watch any? or Are you a secret identity Master in the forum?..not fair!!!

Please feel free to analyze it...I have no problem with that at all...your opinion is not general...it is just your opinion.

If you think Wing Chun is an Martial Art that can be copied , imitated or learn through a video course then I have no more to say!!!!

For everyone else who really seeks for an answer, good teaching , sick and tired to be a follower for many years and willing to put the "ego" aside and start new, please dont doubt in contacting me....No more words "lets grab the bull by the horns".

Thank you very much to all the people who contacting me recently, no matter what system you practice and no matter what lineage you belong to, not all the knowledge reaches the surface.

LFJ is trying to create a conflict and making everybody else go against my statements but I much appreciate your emails.

The truth is out there, the knowledge is free and universal, dont stop until you find your own answer.

Best of wishes
    Last edited by shadowboxercat; 01-11-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: mistake sorry
    Shifu Rafael Avellà
    Only Private Teaching

I also see that you are going around the forum telling everyone else what is wrong or what is right just by looking at a picture...wow..amazing dude!!
    Are you talking about the recent Tang Yik Pole thread?

If so, those were stills I took from video, and "just by looking at a picture" is a dishonest description of my assessment there. I was speaking from experience and gave plenty of detailed information to support the pole thrust being done correctly or incorrectly.

Comparing that to the pole thrust in your video, I'm sure it all went over your head. I would rather use KPM's method.

There is two ways to solve this issue...
    1) Lets get 2 people with no Wing Chun skills and lets prepare them separately for a period of 3 months then I test your guy with my questions and you test mine with yours...I am willing to go to the other side of the globe if you promise to be fair and honest.
    Don't you mean your 3-month student versus my 5-year student? That was your original claim. And, test with questions??

2) Lets do it the "Chinesse way"...do you know what I mean?...what happens in the room stays in the room...That way you can explain to me all what I do wrong, you can rectify all my mistakes and prove me wrong.
    Is that an internet challenge? Cute.

Please feel free to analyze it...I have no problem with that at all...your opinion is not general...it is just your opinion.
    Are you sure? It would take far too long to analyze all the mistakes in your forms. In general it's either no energy or wrong energy (all arms).

Your pole thrust, as mentioned, might be one of the worst I've ever seen. All arms and uncoordinated. The pole is all over the place. Looks like the first time you've ever picked one up.

There are only a couple seconds of you doing anything with another person. It shows standing still and playing sticky games with each other's arms, as is typical of poor Wing Chun.

The last bit with the helmets on looks like a couple of toddlers in a tussle. Pretty embarrassing.

Never mind 5-year students, my 5 year-old student could handle that.

I wouldn't pick on you otherwise, but it was a big claim you made. I agree there is a lot of lousy WC out there that people waste years with, but I don't see any reason to think yours is not one of them.

... And, test with questions??.

"Ready on the left?....ready on the right...?...Let's get it (aggressive relentless questioning) on!!!"

Hello,

It is very easy to make claims, especially over the internet, of ones superiority.

However, I will say what I have been saying for years;

Every lineage has someone who can make it work for them and be very effective.
    If one lineage or approach was as superior as some seem to think; that approach would be kicking butt and taking names of everyone who challenged them.
    I also believe that if one approach was truly superior that would be the one that most of us trained.

The simple truth is that it really comes down to how hard one trains more than which lineage one trains.
    While some lineages are doubtless crap, it has more to do with the individual's effort in the majority of cases.

There is no secret ingredient that will insure success unless you count the effort applied as that ingredient.

While it is great to have confidence in ones approach, one must also keep in mind that just because one is confident does not make one accurate.

To make a claim that a 3 month student would beat almost any 5 year student is, imho, a statement which shows a true lack of several things.
    While I am sure that there may very well be some 5 year or even longer training students who could be beaten by someone with a good foundation who trained diligently I would say the fault would not be in the older students lineage but rather more in how he trained and how hard.

Blanket statements are something which I try to avoid as they often end up being filled with holes.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Hello,

It is very easy to make claims, especially over the internet, of ones superiority.

However, I will say what I have been saying for years;

Every lineage has someone who can make it work for them and be very effective.
    If one lineage or approach was as superior as some seem to think; that approach would be kicking butt and taking names of everyone who challenged them.
    I also believe that if one approach was truly superior that would be the one that most of us trained.

The simple truth is that it really comes down to how hard one trains more than which lineage one trains.
    While some lineages are doubtless crap, it has more to do with the individual's effort in the majority of cases.

There is no secret ingredient that will insure success unless you count the effort applied as that ingredient.

While it is great to have confidence in ones approach, one must also keep in mind that just because one is confident does not make one accurate.

To make a claim that a 3 month student would beat almost any 5 year student is, imho, a statement which shows a true lack of several things.
    While I am sure that there may very well be some 5 year or even longer training students who could be beaten by someone with a good foundation who trained diligently I would say the fault would not be in the older students lineage but rather more in how he trained and how hard.

Blanket statements are something which I try to avoid as they often end up being filled with holes.
    Dave, I completely agree with you!!!
    It is possible to train someone in a very short period of time (3 months) and gain a good understanding and knowledge of Wing Chun outperforming Wing Chun practitioners with more years of experience.

It is not about the time(years) ,it is about the amount of hours you put each session and the information you get in order to improve. Many Wing Chun practitioners practice about 3,5 hours per week, after 4-5 years they put an amount of 840 hours (many of those are repeating choreographies that gives a very bad image of "Reality" .Someone with enough willpower can put 7-8 hours a day during 24 days per 3 months..that is 576 hours. Wow!!!. I have the videos and results of these 3 months crazy intensive training course and you could be surprised by the results.

Unfortunately some people only things about making money and make sure their students go through countless series of skill levels just to keep them paying for many many years.

I wonder if any of you tried to train someone with no Wing Chun experience and see the results after 3 months!!!!.

And yes, there are many different ways to teach Wing Chun and not all of them makes a good name and reputation for the art itself.

In the meantime, I claim that with proper intense training and good understanding, a 3 months Wing Chun student can teach a few "things" to students 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 years Wing Chun experience.

Best of wishes.
    Last edited by shadowboxercat; 01-17-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    Shifu Rafael Avellà
    Only Private Teaching

Are you talking about the recent Tang Yik Pole thread?

If so, those were stills I took from video, and "just by looking at a picture" is a dishonest description of my assessment there. I was speaking from experience and gave plenty of detailed information to support the pole thrust being done correctly or incorrectly.

Comparing that to the pole thrust in your video, I'm sure it all went over your head. I would rather use KPM's method.

Don't you mean your 3-month student versus my 5-year student? That was your original claim. And, test with questions??

Is that an internet challenge? Cute.

Are you sure? It would take far too long to analyze all the mistakes in your forms. In general it's either no energy or wrong energy (all arms).

Your pole thrust, as mentioned, might be one of the worst I've ever seen. All arms and uncoordinated. The pole is all over the place. Looks like the first time you've ever picked one up.

There are only a couple seconds of you doing anything with another person. It shows standing still and playing sticky games with each other's arms, as is typical of poor Wing Chun.

The last bit with the helmets on looks like a couple of toddlers in a tussle. Pretty embarrassing.

Never mind 5-year students, my 5 year-old student could handle that.

I wouldn't pick on you otherwise, but it was a big claim you made. I agree there is a lot of lousy WC out there that people waste years with, but I don't see any reason to think yours is not one of them.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
    I dont know where to start with!!!
    Can you feel my energy through a video?
    Can you feel the "wrong energy" of my movements through a video?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahah...you are so funny man!! really..I have no hard feeling for you, not at all...Your statements describes you.
    Did you see me doing some arm movements with somebody and it was a poor sticky hands??'
    OMG...hahahahahahahahahahahahah...That was a life program on TV in Thailand and my Shifu was explaining about Wing Chun and Chi Sao to the audience..We were not training seriously. hahahahahahaha
    Well, I can assure you my Wing Chun Knowledge is much better than yours and my students can understand and achieve a good level better than any of yours..if you teach them with the same attitude you make comments with " no senses" then I uncovered another fake "super Shifu".
    Please let me watch some of your videos, I have the feeling I will have lots to say..
    Sorry for not replaying inmediately I have been busy building a MYJ, it is amazing!!..Do you want to see?? It took me 2 fulls days, not finished yet but it is tailor made!!!
    By the way!!!..Can I see your BJD's?..please take a picture of your set of Wing Chun swords...I would like to comment on them!!.
    Best of wishes.
    Shifu Rafael Avellà
    Only Private Teaching