Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Puny, Ugly, Weak Europeans Compared to Dignified, Tall, Strong Native Warriors

Glad to see you are back in participation mode.

You are in fact correct. You never wrote that. I flipped the words. MY mistake.

I am glad you have one white friend and love white people now.

I see your point about a non kung fu guy here. If you mean the time I took you up on your push up program. Yes, thank you. But let us assume then I have very serious mental issues as you suggest and this is what you have known and or believed all along. And you response and action to it was again ? LMFAO. Buddy you are seriously American material. I love it ! OMG he is great ! LMFAO. Keep that can of Lysol right next to the toilet for after his white friend uses the toilet. LMFAO. Bawang, you are the best dude !

Im not paranoid actually. That does seem to be a problem in the media lately .

Anyway, I don't care bash white dudes all you like. Im married to a Mexican because I don't get along with white chicks at all . Again, I direct you to the media. OMG did you see those bimbos marching. OMG. RUN dudes. Not that I don't agree with their beliefs but man those chicks are out crazy. I want no part of them.
    Why do you think Trump marries from other countries. My father married an Okinawan. There is something wrong with our American women.

Anyway, if you want to believe I am a racist nothing I can do can change that. But please don't judge all white people you now love as racist based on your beliefs of me.

Thanks Bawang.

Enjoy.

edit. Most of the women I have been lucky enough to share time with were of other ethnicities than my own to be clear. But they were all Americans not that that is important ladies. Just saying.

And there are also 5 sub forums that are not specific kung fu forums. Again, just saying.

Its cool if you don't like me. Just say so. I don't care. Heck I told at least one other person on this forum that is my feelings about them. I did not beat around the bush. I also upheld my agreement with him.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 02-12-2017 at 05:15 PM.

News to me. Thanks Jimbo. We don't need any giants walking around. Basketball players are scary enough.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post

Anyway, I don't care bash white dudes all you like. Im married to a Mexican because I don't get along with white chicks at all .
    LOL
    sdfsdfsd

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Giants, the Little People & Human Occupancy Reflections

Nice article Jimbo. There is a lot that people don't know yet and that is true all over the world. Take for instance how long it has been said that the America's have been inhabited. Most people think that it has only been since 12,000 years ago. That isn't even true. In Pennsylvania state (USA), there is a site called the MeadowCroft Rockshelter Site. There is evidence of human habitation/ occupancy at that site going back 15,000-16,000 years ago. So obviously there were people living there and in other places thousands of years before they could have crossed over the glacial ice sheets 12,000 years ago. Based on that and other evidence I would say that the America's have been inhabited for at least 30,000-50,000 years, and maybe even longer than that. Since "time immemorial." It is a sad thing to see that people's perception of history could be so elementary and backwards. This is also true for people's perceptions of human origins/evolution, and therefore the perception of themselves (unfortunately at a low level- but what can ya do).

As far as giants goes. That is an interesting article. I would recommend the book "Red Earth, White Lies" by Vine Deloria Jr. He gets a lot into the mega-flora and especially of interest, the mega-fauna of the ancient past. For instance, giant beavers of North America. Some of which lived up until surprisingly recent times (last 1,000 years or so.) Also, some of what we consider to be "dinosaurs" could just be mega-fauna. Giant turtles, birds, reptiles, etc. Actually, even into colonial times in the west, there are accounts and incidents of giant snakes that tribes on the plains could not penetrate it's scales with an arrow. The same arrow points that could kill a huge bison/buffalo in one swift blow couldn't even puncture the scales of these snakes/reptiles with multiple blows. Actually, here is a lecture by Vine Deloria Jr., "The World We Used To Live In" (titled after another of his books.) - https://youtu.be/QOL0Gm22Jy0 - what he refers to as "plestocene- like animals." He starts talking about it around 22 mins. in. I have seen things with my own eyes- like the features of crocodiles carved out of boulders, but in the backwoods of Massachusetts. According to academia such animals haven't existed in that region for at least hundreds of thousands of years. Unless we are talking about an reptile that was kept like a pet by somebody thousands of years ago that was acquired through a trade network, that wouldn't surprise me either.

As far as human giants. Us modern people don't get to judge so critically, or poo-poo such things so easily imo. Differences of the oxygen levels and air molecules in the atmosphere in ancient times was different, more primordial. This explains the mega-flora and mega-fauna, and it may even explain that some of our ancestors were giants. I see these giants, if it is true, as our ancestors. Perhaps we were cut down to size like everything else was. Fern plants used to grow 30 ft. high, now they grow up to my knees! Maybe even up to the earliest of colonial times, this gene wasn't too uncommon to see a 6'7" Native warrior or even a 7'0" ancestor. This gene still obviously exists, but is probably a recessive gene, much more rare these days, such as someone the size of Shaquille O'Neil, today one in a million. These days, 6'5" is really tall, even I am taller than most at 6'3".

I suppose I have something else to add. There is a strong tradition of Little People too. Again, all over the world, remains have been found in Indonesia. In the New England area, these people were referred to as Makiawisug in Algonquian dialect. here is an article about them- http://www.native-languages.org/makiawisug.htm . Their leader at one time was a benevolent spirit, Granny Squannit- http://www.native-languages.org/squannit.htm I will let you in on a very big truth. It is true that they once existed, I have physical proof of it. And, I suspect that they still do exist but do not make themselves known so easily. I have a stone club of one of the Little People. It is the same stone club a human our size would have had, which I have seen examples of, except this stone club was smaller, fit for the size of a GI Joe doll or some such. I really do believe it is a relic of the Little People. It was an interesting-looking stone I picked up on the side of a trail. Of course, if you ever come across something like that, make sure you always offer something up in exchange! (a copper penny, tobacco, sage, a nail, whatever along those lines you have on hand.) That is all I will say about the Little People, I have probably said too much already.
    Last edited by MarathonTmatt; 02-14-2017 at 12:11 AM.

A Tale of Granny Squannit & the Little People

Since the cat is out of the bag about the Little People, and staying in the theme of the last post, here is a traditional Mohegan tale concerning Great Granny Squannit. Just click on the link below. Also note the theme/ portrayal of the traditions of rocks/stone/quartz, even underground beehive chambers, associated with the Little People, which is brought up through the telling of this oral tradition (written down for preservation purposes):

http://mohegan.nsn.us/heritage/our-stories/makiawisug

Another Thought On Gigantism

I realize I left out some thoughts on gigantism when I was tackling that issue a couple posts up.

The moon has an influence on the tides and water in general, even women's moon cycles, so as you can see, the moon has an influence on all life on Earth. Even baby turtles that hatch from their shells walk towards the biggest source of light in the night-time- the moon. That is why artificial street/building lights are so threatening to some wildlife. But anyway. There are other heavenly bodies that influence life on the planet. Obviously the sun, the source of all life on Earth. But even to the naked eye, some of the other planets can be seen in the night sky, such as Venus (the light, or "son" of the morning star, in other words, Lucifer, later turned into the Christian boogey-man by the zealot church fathers) and Jupiter. Here is a wiki article on Jupiter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter The mythology of Jupiter and the fact that it was the god of the Romans is interesting. I have even heard that the tradition of earrings/ wedding rings/ etc. has something to do with the rings of Jupiter (or Saturn?) if one digs deep enough into the matter (that you are listening to your god, to get married before your god, etc). Anyway in the northern hemisphere I have been noticing Jupiter in the night sky for a while now. In fact, once the sun goes down it is the brightest object in the night sky other than the moon, quite visible, especially in the foothills.

So as we can see, heavenly bodies (other planets, stars) influence all life on Earth. It could be that in a different by-gone age, what the Hindu traditions may refer to as a previous "Yuga" cycle for instance (although other cultures tracked time just as expertly, such as the Mayan calendars and their roughly 24,000 year cycles) , the influences of the solar system had a different effect on the bearing of the Earth as they do now in our times.

Mary Joyce: "Cherokee Little People Were Real"

The presence of Little People in North America is spread through all the country (at least many parts.) Here is a lecture by historian/ journalist Mary Joyce about the Little People in the Appalachian territory of the Carolina's. She has interviewed local "old timers" who had seen first-hand the tunnels and structures made by the Little People, some of which is now destroyed. The video is from YouTube, the link is here:

https://youtu.be/ojUrLjYZZAU

PS- It is the bad medicine of the white man, or the modern society at large, which has driven the Little People into such hiding, further obscuring their presence. I reckon 99.9% of people will never see evidence that they even exist (or be privy to their existence).
    Last edited by MarathonTmatt; 02-15-2017 at 08:49 PM.