Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Puny, Ugly, Weak Europeans Compared to Dignified, Tall, Strong Native Warriors

The Conspiracy may be why have students not been taught this as I was ?

Here-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_Organic_Act_of_1801

On May 3, 1802, the City of Washington was granted a municipal government consisting of a mayor appointed by the President of the United States. The portion of the District of Columbia ceded by Virginia was returned to that state in 1846-47.[3] The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 replaced the municipal governments of the City of Washington, Georgetown, and Washington County with a single, unified government for the whole District.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 02-09-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    The Conspiracy may be why have students not been taught this as I was ?
    True, billy. All good points. I wasn't trying to sound too conspiratorial I love our freedoms and constitutional rights. I would gander different ideological factions within the government, education system, media, etc. When I went through K-12, (I graduated high school in 2002), the textbooks we used were old, like 1973-1979 old. I remember learning about ancient Egypt for weeks on end in the 6th grade. I realize that in the following years since I went through grade-school, the textbooks changed, the kids got new textbooks. The content of the textbooks also changed as well as the learning curriculum.

And yes. The white people took more and more as they grew in population.

This history of ours is no different than say the history of other Nation of different ethnicities. Aside from Native Americas are here. I don't know very much about other nations wonderful actions to those not like themselves. I do know some. One or 2 periods very well of a specific area.

Fact is. Almost any nation of size can, could and has been deemed Imperialistic. Everyone ! In fact for some reason it seems to escape those focused on my predominated racial make up that other nations are also doing this as I type. We are not alone just the current poster boy.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 02-09-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Imperialism

a policy of extending a country's power and influence through DIPLOMACY or military force.

This history of ours is no different than say the history of other Nation of different ethnicities. Aside from Native Americas are here. I don't know very much about other nations wonderful actions to those not like themselves. I do know some. One or 2 periods very well of a specific area.

Fact is. Almost any nation of size can, could and has been deemed Imperialistic. Everyone ! In fact for some reason it seems to escape those focused on my predominated racial make up that other nations are also doing this as I type. We are not alone just the current poster boy.
    the story of the human race.

ming dynasty china was technologically equal to Europeans and explored African coast but did not engage in imperialist policies.

to conquer other people simply for the sake of it, is a bestial and demonic idea. this had never before occurred in human history.

to exterminate a people and repopulate their territories with your own, comes from hearts of demons. this had never before occurred in human history.

Actively resisting what Bawang ?
    total cultural, economic, genetic oblivion.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-09-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by MarathonTmatt View Post
    the story of the human race.
    if you gaze straight into the pages of European history you would see many exceptions. people do almost universally acknowledge the exceptional positive sides, but not the dark sides.

evolution and natural selection is not linear. likewise, progression in history is not linear.

if anyone truly believes current powers are just like previous, that empires are natural, then understand also that by this logic IT IS MERELY YOUR TURN and the ancient peoples of the old world count in eons, and no deeds are left forgotten or repaid.

to accept your past and current place in empire is to also accept your FUTURE in it and the future of your offspring and legacy. at best, the boers in the shantytowns of south africa. at worst, the skeletons in the desert of the tarim basin.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-09-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    if you gaze straight into the pages of European history you would see many exceptions. people do almost universally acknowledge the exceptional positive sides, but not the dark sides.

evolution and natural selection is not linear. likewise, progression in history is not linear.

if anyone truly believes current powers are just like previous, that empires are natural, then understand also that by this logic IT IS MERELY YOUR TURN and the ancient peoples of the old world count in eons, and no deeds are left forgotten or repaid.

to accept your past and current place in empire is to also accept your FUTURE in it and the future of your offspring and legacy. at best, the boers in the shantytowns of south africa. at worst, the skeletons in the desert of the tarim basin.
    Maybe I should not be so compliant with my attitude than. You are absolutely 100% correct-- Empire is not a natural thing at all- they are imposed. Usually very violently. Certainly against the will of others. I have always considered myself less of an "industrialist" and more of an "indigenous."

Whenever someone brings up politics, my reaction these days is to just be compliant and not make a big fuss. After all in the grand scheme, if I pull myself into that world, into that arena, than what am I anyway? I am no-one, nada, just a mere pauper or peasant lifting stones around in the woods, taking stones from an old abandoned quarry site and hauling them up-hill to a ledge to build monuments/ structures in the same way some of my ancestors did. That giant standing stone I erected might as well be a giant middle finger. One thing that I will not ever lose is my strength, my dignity and my morality, my compassion for life. I will always keep my Spirit strong.

Nobody here is setting government policy. I am concerned that Trump will weaken environmental policy. He already has. I am concerned that they will bomb the sh1t out of the Middle East. Somewhere down the line probably more conflict on western grounds will break out. I love the land I live on. When it comes to politics and policies set forth by the government, I tend to not get all political. It is way over my head. War machines, 99 red balloons, all that.

I never argue about politics. There is not point to it. I've heard of families broken up because one side is Democrat and the other is Republican. Which is really stupid. As much as the two parties pretend to be different, they are two fingers attached to the same hand. All we see are the tips of the fingers above the tabletop. If I get caught up in the bickering, then I will be trapped in the illusion and the 'mob' mentality.

As for Trump or Hillary, I've stated before that I don't like either one of them. Now that Trump is president, I hope his run will be better than expected. I really do. Not because I like him, but because if it doesn't go well, this country will be F'd up badly. It's in our best interest to hope it goes well. But I'm under no illusion that he's a savior from the status quo of Washington, DC. Trump's hands aren't clean, either, and in spite of his age and wealth, his ego is that of an 11 year old. In fact, I've known 11 year-olds who display more emotional maturity and are more 'together' than Trump. If some little girl in Kansas wrote Trump a letter saying he sucks, you can be certain Trump would be tweeting about it ASAP, attacking the girl, her parents, calling it a conspiracy against him, and would probably demand their incarceration. Anyway, any changes Trump will effect in DC is, ultimately, what he is ALLOWED to effect. "Beyond a mountain is a higher mountain".

And don't get me started on Hillary.

Sorry for the rant and for going OT. That's all I will say on politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I never argue about politics. There is not point to it. I've heard of families broken up because one side is Democrat and the other is Republican. Which is really stupid. As much as the two parties pretend to be different, they are two fingers attached to the same hand. All we see are the tips of the fingers above the tabletop. If I get caught up in the bickering, then I will be trapped in the illusion and the 'mob' mentality.

As for Trump or Hillary, I've stated before that I don't like either one of them. Now that Trump is president, I hope his run will be better than expected. I really do. Not because I like him, but because if it doesn't go well, this country will be F'd up badly. It's in our best interest to hope it goes well. But I'm under no illusion that he's a savior from the status quo of Washington, DC. Trump's hands aren't clean, either, and in spite of his age and wealth, his ego is that of an 11 year old. In fact, I've known 11 year-olds who display more emotional maturity and are more 'together' than Trump. If some little girl in Kansas wrote Trump a letter saying he sucks, you can be certain Trump would be tweeting about it ASAP, attacking the girl, her parents, calling it a conspiracy against him, and would probably demand their incarceration. Anyway, any changes Trump will effect in DC is, ultimately, what he is ALLOWED to effect. "Beyond a mountain is a higher mountain".

And don't get me started on Hillary.

Sorry for the rant and for going OT. That's all I will say on politics.
    Everything about this thread is OT Jimbo, from early histories of Long Island to the origins of grapefruits, to giants, the incorporation of Washington DC and Donald Trump.

Very well said post. I feel the same way you do as far as politics goes!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    ming dynasty china was technologically equal to Europeans and explored African coast but did not engage in imperialist policies.

to conquer other people simply for the sake of it, is a bestial and demonic idea. this had never before occurred in human history.

to exterminate a people and repopulate their territories with your own, comes from hearts of demons. this had never before occurred in human history.

total cultural, economic, genetic oblivion.
    No wonder you got kicked out. You were bringing down the statistical average for intelligence . Im sure not all but many many Asians are extremely intelligent. Generally they are statistical leaders of that pack.

You simply are not one of them.

Anyway Bawang. Ive always loved your tenacity. Sometimes you are one funny ****ing dude. I have a tip to share with you. Most white people do not hate Asians anymore. None of you ever looked the same to me. Neither do black folks either but hat may just be me. Lets not forget we were once sort of friends. What happened after had zero do with any of us.

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65...ntering-a-city

I am white. I am proud to be white. I have no issue with anyone being proud who they are or what their heritage is. We are all proud. Talk of exterminating white folks with me is not appreciated. And I can be real mean towards others races as well which make me feel not so great when I admire another person or their race. China makes the cut ! So does Japan. Loads more for one reason or another. But I am also American. And very proud of our past too. So, for me. My country is more important than another's. Violently so if need be. But all our countries have periods of horrible acts of violence and genocide. Some even their own people but from a different region or religion. If you grew you invaded and took land and resources from the people of that land. Killed loads of the men and banged the women and essentially or did so, breed out ( not really possible) the other.

Now you are in the USA. Coming from where you did I have no doubts you followed legal method of entry. And aside from having very opinionated and still youthful views of heritage and possibly still clinging to nationality. Hey , if you want to live here and be American. Be that ! Our flag is called Old Glory. That will be your flag to if you are American. I hope you will be one day if you are not yet. That is your choice and there may come a time you have to decide.

Until then. Smile and go talk to so white dudes and makes some friends. Talk to the ladies if you don't have one yet. If you do. I suggest avoiding that beyond platonic ideals. I messed that up and I wish I had not. Your choice !

Enjoy !

We are all proud. Talk of exterminating white folks with me is not appreciated. And I can be real mean towards others races as well which make me feel not so great when I admire another person or their race. China makes the cut ! So does Japan. Loads more for one reason or another. But I am also American. And very proud of our past too. So, for me. My country is more important than another's. Violently so if need be. But all our countries have periods of horrible acts of violence and genocide. Some even their own people but from a different region or religion.
    Thank you for saying this billy. We are Americans. A lot of us are mixed and inter-related, sometimes even in un-expected ways. As for who threw the first stone in the Middle East. Some people say it is as far back as the Crusades 1,000 years ago. I would actually go back thousands of years further. For instance dynastic times in Egypt had conflicts in that general region over 2,500 years ago and what-not (the Hyksos.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos

As for modern times I would actually point my finger more at Israel than at the United States. The land that they have taken from the Palestinians is the dictionary definition of genocide. They only have a sliver of their land left compared to in 1948. I am certainly not anti-semetic in saying this either. Just looking at the facts. I have Jewish friends throughout my whole life and get along with Jewish people wonderfully. The problem is, there is something wrong with some of our world leaders. At home and abroad. This has happened throughout history with all people.

With that said, I view the three people of the book this way: they are more political ideologies more than anything. Not always the case but there is enough of a problem within all those religions (the same thing could be said of certain sects of Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.) Anyway there is V 1.0, V 2.0, and V 3.0. I would rather die a warrior fighting for my freedoms and way of life than accepting, or living under, the Shariah Law. In the United States at least, we are free to exercise certain freedoms and liberties, such as gun ownership (gun ownership in rural areas should not be equated with urban gun violence). I think there are positive and spiritual aspects of Judaism. There are positive and spiritual aspects of Christianity. There are positive and spiritual aspects of Islam. There is beauty in all three. I could go to Morocco and have a great experience, go to Israel and have a great experience, heck, even visit the Vatican and have a great experience (well, maybe). But there are also factions of poisonous ideologies in all three. I enjoy reading about stories of Jesus of Nazareth as well as stories from the Old Testament such as Ezekial. I also like learning about Isis and Horus from the Egyptian mythos. Thor and Odin of the Scandinavian mythology. Lou of the Strong Right Hand from the ancient British Isles. Glooscape of the Algonquian world view.

In ending, I would say imposing one's culture or way of life over another's is wrong. While the idea of America being the land of the free and home of the brave is alluring, a lot of Americans are not aware of their place in the world in a perplexing manner. Ancient cultural stone ruins that are national treasures on the island of Hawaii, their counterparts are destroyed and developed over in the continental United States. There is a lot of grid-lock in the cities, the concrete jungle. How many millions on Long Island know the ancient histories of the very place they live (or anyplace for that matter, including rural areas.) We should not accept tyranny in any form, we should not impose our will on others in any form. Regular people are all okay. Many world leaders need to grow up. There is where you will find your demonic element. Lots of people drinking Kool-Aid too. What is animating a lifeless object and making it burn elements/ resources, to the detriment of the environment (the natural world, the organic life of the earth) called, if not black magic. I just described the use of automobiles and modern machinery. In the US, the republicans blocked the Supreme Court nominee of the Democrat's for a whole year. Now, to get the Republicans back, the Democrats are holding things up for Trump's cabinet. These are all people who want to be "winners." I think winning and losing are religious ideological beliefs that somebody imposed into people's minds. If I lived another day, drank water and ate food, was in good health, did I win or lose anything? No, I simply lived in the moment. Anyway, this is all one epic rant. I probably ****ed a few people off somewhere. Oh well. Grow up. Do not be a tyrant. Do not impose your will upon others.

Anyway Bawang. Ive always loved your tenacity. Sometimes you are one funny ****ing dude. I have a tip to share with you. Most white people do not hate Asians anymore. None of you ever looked the same to me. Neither do black folks either but hat may just be me. Lets not forget we were once sort of friends. What happened after had zero do with any of us.

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65...ntering-a-city

I am white. I am proud to be white. I have no issue with anyone being proud who they are or what their heritage is. We are all proud. Talk of exterminating white folks with me is not appreciated. And I can be real mean towards others races as well which make me feel not so great when I admire another person or their race. China makes the cut ! So does Japan. Loads more for one reason or another. But I am also American. And very proud of our past too. So, for me. My country is more important than another's. Violently so if need be. But all our countries have periods of horrible acts of violence and genocide. Some even their own people but from a different region or religion. If you grew you invaded and took land and resources from the people of that land. Killed loads of the men and banged the women and essentially or did so, breed out ( not really possible) the other.

Now you are in the USA. Coming from where you did I have no doubts you followed legal method of entry. And aside from having very opinionated and still youthful views of heritage and possibly still clinging to nationality. Hey , if you want to live here and be American. Be that ! Our flag is called Old Glory. That will be your flag to if you are American. I hope you will be one day if you are not yet. That is your choice and there may come a time you have to decide.

Until then. Smile and go talk to so white dudes and makes some friends. Talk to the ladies if you don't have one yet. If you do. I suggest avoiding that beyond platonic ideals. I messed that up and I wish I had not. Your choice !

Enjoy !
    I stopped being friendly after u said u don't train any actual kung fu and was looking for free online coaching.

I love white people, I have a white friend, I even let him use my toilet. you are not a normal white person. anybody that doesn't train kung fu on a kung fu forum obviously has some serious mental issues and often RACIST issues and I knew right away just mentioning race would get you into a frenzy. when u got mad way back all I did was type white people and just seeing the word white set u off.

and whats all this paranoia about extermination, nobody said anything about that, something devilish is in ur mind.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-12-2017 at 04:31 PM.