Thread: wing chun/internal practitioner morphology

Threaded View

wing chun/internal practitioner morphology

is it me or many wing chun practitioners/hard core internal guys have very similar body shapes? like thin neck, balding, hunched back and vacant eyes.

I am saying this because today I met some guy new to kickboxing class, he has all the traits, we do light shoulder tap drills and he tries to hard chain punching by surprise, after a few times of that I jab his shoulder until he cannot raise it. then we do light body tap drills. he tries to use shock power to my belly and I had to elbow his fist. I ask him if he train kung fu he say no. but I sensed wing chun. if I was younger years I would be nice guy and try to just defend myself, then they accidentally hurt me and act smug. one guy blogged about it. but today I immediately destroy for my safety.

throughout my 10 yr of martial art hobby lobby journey I would meet these guys, they would ask for light sparring or drills and go hard on you, when you get annoyed and finally go hard back they ask to stop. however as I get older my patience become shorter.

does anyone else notice this phenomenon
    Last edited by bawang; 02-08-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC