Thread: Another Songshan Shaolin Adventure

Another Songshan Shaolin Adventure

Another Songshan Shaolin Adventure[hidden village]
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 02-26-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Very nice video, thank you for sharing! When you first go into hidden village, it makes me think of Chinese version of RE4...hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei View Post
    Very nice video, thank you for sharing! When you first go into hidden village, it makes me think of Chinese version of RE4...hahahaha!
    Thank you very much mengfei, not sure what RE4 is need to check it out. glad you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    Thank you very much mengfei, not sure what RE4 is need to check it out. glad you enjoyed it.
    Oh sure, no problem! I enjoy all your videos, photos and information! I rarely log in but am here quite often. Don't bother with Resident Evil 4 video game reference....video games...waste of time! You are living the life and having so much fun...don't stop. Living the life many would love to have!

LOL@ staring down random chinese guy because he dares make eye contact with a white

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei View Post
    Oh sure, no problem! I enjoy all your videos, photos and information! I rarely log in but am here quite often. Don't bother with Resident Evil 4 video game reference....video games...waste of time! You are living the life and having so much fun...don't stop. Living the life many would love to have!
    Thank you mengfei, I will post more as I make them.Thanks for the positive feedback.
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 02-28-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Some nice shots of the countryside here. the abundance of hills reminds me of the Monadnock region in New Hampshire, or even the Wachusett area of Massachusetts, and to a lesser extent other areas. (other areas will have hills that high but not in as much abundance such as where I am.)

It looks like your backyard is open to the country/hills, front yard accessible to the freeway. That is neat.

Yes MarathonTmatt it is quite breath taking. Thanks for the positive feedback and glad you enjoyed watching.

Awesome video and New York narrative. Finally someone speaking human. That hidden village reminds me of the small ghost towns upstate. Dilapidated dwellings. Small barns that scream do not enter because the slightest wind will cause it to collapse on your head. And the wild dogs that are seriously dangerous.
    Around here you would carry a rifle at least. Fire a warning shot to get them to scatter. Of course I don't live anywhere near there and I no longer go on those kind of adventures. You seen one dead area you seen them all and all the cool nostalgia has been ripped out and ripped off years ago.

Bawang. He don't understand eye contact . He ain't from your block.

edit- I see that even in rural China they post pay rent or quit notice's on your door. LOL. Just kidding.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 03-04-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    LOL@ staring down random chinese guy because he dares make eye contact with a white
    Bawang, it is not your fault. You came here with attitude and found people that fostered that attitude. I blame those ****tards for schooling you in that white Imperialist nonsense. Bawang has learned to hate white boys, lmfao. Much by way of his former buddy that imagined he was Gordon Liu carrying buckets of water up the mountain at the Shaolin.

Wiz is there dude ! He don't walk quietly and he is carry's a big stick. LOL. I love it.

thanks BoxerBilly SKM, glad you guys enjoyed the video, will make and post more when I get the chance. thanks for the positive feedback.