Thread: i'm looking for lyrics of "baiyuan tou tao" form of qixingtanglang quan :-)

i'm looking for lyrics of "baiyuan tou tao" form of qixingtanglang quan :-)

Hi Guys,
    someone knows the "BaiYuan Tou Tao" Form of Seven Star Mantis? :-)
    I'm looking for the lyrics of that form, that's the list of the single techniques like "straight punch in mabu" etc...
    Someone knows a website o have that list?

Thanks in advance for help :-)

Greetings and Welcome to the Forum thefoxclaw,

Why not create your own lyrics/chuan pu?

The more organic the lyrics to the practitioner, the more likely the person will remember the moves, even long after he/she has stopped playing the form.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings and Welcome to the Forum thefoxclaw,

The more organic the lyrics to the practitioner, the more likely the person will remember the moves, even long after he/she has stopped playing the form.

mickey
    wat the fuk do u even train

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Hopefully Greco Kung Fu so you can have fits.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 03-02-2017 at 08:09 AM.

Earliest published manuscript of Bai yuan you Tao is Huang Hanxun's HK publication. I think it came out in the 50's.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    mickey
    Not too good. Bai Yuan, commonly known as an evil immortal gibbon to most Chinese, is used as a nickname for Han Tong in Shaolin's Robe And Bowl Transmission. Mid Qing dynasty literature also refers to Han Tong as Gibbon Arm.

To start randomly changing names (again) is to lead us further and further from the roots of what makes our style what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tainan Mantis View Post
    Not too good. Bai Yuan, commonly known as an evil immortal gibbon to most Chinese, is used as a nickname for Han Tong in Shaolin's Robe And Bowl Transmission. Mid Qing dynasty literature also refers to Han Tong as Gibbon Arm.

To start randomly changing names (again) is to lead us further and further from the roots of what makes our style what it is.
    NONSENSE, Tainan Mantis!! Nonsense!

It really depends on the original poster's reason for the lyrics, If it is for historical purposes and that sense of connection, I agree with you. If it is for the purpose of remembering moves and noting technical depth for his own understanding, my suggestion stands. Can a person do both? YES!!

mickey