Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bare Knuckle

HS Hockey brawl I bet even mom and dad were yelling this

I always prefer Lacrosse to Hockey myself

Being Rochester was once Iroquois Nation Land

Their sport managed to stay and have a big following in our area. Just about every HS has a team.

The guy's expression at the end is priceless.

Jimbo since you like the bus vids here is a local one for Roch

No nothing really bad and the kid if caught is facing serious prison time. You are not allowed to attack bus drivers. Almost never. Big charges.
    I am proud that one of the youths not cheering the idiots actions keeps yelling that is unacceptable. At least one boy was raised well by he parents. OUTSTANDING ! Now if you know that tard, turn him in.

A lady bus driver was killed a few years back-thankfuly the caught the guy

KO's became more prevelant after the introduction of gloves.

It's a no-brainer:

No gloves = more blood, less KO's.
    Gloves = More KO's, less blood.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Many experienced street fighters are well aware that it's often easier (and safer for your hand) to KO someone with a full-force slap. I discovered this by accident many years ago when I slapped some guy who was acting like a dick to me. I didn't really want to hurt him, but the result was dramatic, to say the least. And though I used power, it felt effortless. These aren't the prissy TV soap opera slaps.

In this vid, I would ignore the parts showing the idiots who purposely stand there to take a slap (which, unfortunately, is the majority of this video). You can tell they don't really think a slap can do harm. It can. I once read that long ago, a Russian torturer knew many men who could take his hardest punches, but none, no matter how big, could take one of his slaps. He also slightly cupped his hand to magnify the effect.

Last edited by Jimbo; 03-15-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Here's another example:

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Many experienced street fighters are well aware that it's often easier (and safer for your hand) to KO someone with a full-force slap. I discovered this by accident many years ago when I slapped some guy who was acting like a dick to me. I didn't really want to hurt him, but the result was dramatic, to say the least. And though I used power, it felt effortless. These aren't the prissy TV soap opera slaps.
    Thanks, interesting.

EDIT: Most of the guys hit the ground with the back of their heads. Sick. The one at 4:49 was a knife hand to the neck not a slap.
    Last edited by Cataphract; 03-15-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Bas Rutten agrees
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !