Hello,

I am not trying to stoke the fires but here is my take on what this thread has become:

One person (names have been omitted to protect the innocent ) seems to be of the opinion that the clip shows someone stepping in a circular fashion and advancing slightly on their opponent.

Someone superimposed a set of green and red lines to provide a reference in relation to the position of the feet as they transition.

While the clip with the imposed lines would seem to show clearly that the feet do not advance but rather move to the side essentially along the same line, some continue to argue what appears to be clearly shown. The opponent does advance which lessens the distance.

No one seems to be saying that the T Step cannot be effective or that it is wrong. Some have indicated they would not do it this way and that they do see some deficiencies which is why they would not use it.

To me, it seems that this thread has become an argument about whether the step is circular or not and whether it advances or does more of a sidestep.

To me it seems pretty obvious, based on the clip with the lines, that this represents more of a sidestep but that is only my opinion so take that for what it's worth, if worth anything at all.