Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alita: Battle Angel

Alita: Battle Angel

This is dated but after working with Marko and director Robert Rodriguez on Man At Arms: Art of War, I figured I'd better get this rolling for next year.

December 4, 7:13 pm
    Marko Zaror Joins ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL
    Peter Martin
    MANAGING EDITOR; DALLAS, TEXAS, USA (@PETERAMARTIN)

Marko Zaror Joins ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL

Marko Zaror has been added to the cast of Alita: Battle Angel, which is currently in production in Austin, Texas.

Robert Rodriguez is directing the big-screen adaptation of Kishiro Yukito's manga series Gunnm, aka Battle Angel Alita. James Cameron cowrote the screenplay and is producing.

The manga followed a cyborg who has lost nearly all memories. Known as Alita, the cyborg is rebuilt by a cybernetics doctor. She remembers only one thing: that she was trained by a legendary martial artist/cyborg known as Panzer Kunst. So she becomes a bounty hunter and searches for her elusive past.

Rosa Salazar stars as Alita, with Christoph Waltz (as the cybernetics doctor), Mahershala Ali and Ed Skrein leading the cast of supporting players. According to the IMDb listing, Zaror is portraying a character named Ajakutty. In addition to the listing, we have confirmation on the news from a trusted source.

Alita: Battle Angel is scheduled for theatrical release on July 20, 2018.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Alita: Battle Angel | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

The RRCU

I saw Robert while filming Man at Arms: Art of War Season 2 a few weeks ago. Unfortunately he was only on set for one day with me so I didn't get the chance to connect with him.

How Robert Rodriguez Is Planning To Bring Together His Own Cinematic Universe
    BY ERIC EISENBERG 2 WEEKS AGO

Thanks to blockbuster comic book movies, cinematic universes are all the rage in modern Hollywood... but Robert Rodriguez has actually been playing with that concept for decades now. In addition to building multiple franchises, like the Mexico Trilogy, Spy Kids, and Machete, he's left clues all along the way suggesting that they take place in the same world. Sadly, there has never been any kind of Avengers-like crossover event to bring them together, but according to Rodriguez, that may not be true for much longer:

I have [thought about that] very many times for different mediums. Yeah, for sure. You may see something soon! I've definitely been aware of the connections all the characters could have in that world, in their own range of kind of larger than life superheroes. I definitely have been looking at it in the comic world. There was a comic company that wanted to do something with me, and I suggested that very thing, and they love that idea.
    In promotion of his new series, Rebel Without A Crew, on Verizon's go90, Robert Rodriguez was kind enough to hop on the phone with me earlier this month, and it was at the end of the interview that I asked a question I've been thinking about for years. Being a long-time fan, I've known about his cinematic universe for years now, and have wondered if he's considered some way of coalescing everything to strengthen the connections. Rodriguez didn't disappoint, admitting that he has considered doing something with the idea in the comic book medium.

Thanks to his long-time collaboration with Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez's movieverse has actually been analyzed to exist as a Cinematic Universe inside the Tarantino-verse (as in they are the movies playing in cinemas that characters in Tarantino films go to see). As mentioned, this includes the Mexico trilogy, four Spy Kids features, and two Machete movies, but also everything related to From Dusk Till Dawn, and both halves of Grindhouse. Tarantino's specific contributions include bot Kill Bills, and Django Unchained (and things get even weirder from there because it's been said Shaft is a descendant of Jamie Foxx's character).

That clearly would be a lot to try and bring together in a movie, so it does make a lot of sense that the comic book route would be the way to go.

Continuing, Robert Rodriguez mentioned that one thing holding up the crossover project is the fact that he currently has a lot on his plate, and simply doesn't have the time necessary to pursue it. That being said, he also made it sound like he is actively looking at something different than comics for the idea as well, so we'll just have to wait and see. Said Rodriguez,

Sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day for all the fun stuff to do! But there's definitely another medium that might even be better than that. So we'll definitely keep in touch about that, because that's really a cool idea, and it's also a lot of fun how these things can cross pollinate.
    Stay tuned for more updates about this potential venture -- but also be on the lookout for plenty of Robert Rodriguez's projects out this year. Rebel Without A Crew is currently six episodes into its first season (you can watch for free on Verizon's go90's website), and his latest film, Alita: Battle Angel will be arriving in theaters on December 21st.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Alita: Battle Angel | James Cameron, Robert Rodriguez, Jon Landau & Rosa Salazar Live

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Alita: Battle angel | official hd trailer #2 | 2018

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Looking forward to this one

OCTOBER 08, 2018 4:20pm PT by Joi Childs
    Robert Rodriguez Worried About Letting James Cameron Down on 'Alita: Battle Angel'

20th Century Fox; Inset: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for IMDb
    'Alita: Battle Angel' (Inset: Robert Rodriguez)

The filmmaker, who took over for the 'Avatar' director, notes, "The last thing I wanted was him to watch it and go, 'Uh, **** it, I knew I should have shot it myself.' "

Robert Rodriguez is stepping out of his comfort zone with Alita: Battle Angel. The filmmaker, known for working in the mid-budget range on films like 2005's Sin City and the Spy Kids franchise, is stepping decidedly into big-budget territory with the upcoming anime adaptation.

“I knew it's going to be a challenge to do a much bigger movie. I usually don't do movies beyond a certain budget," he told The Hollywood Reporter this weekend at New York Comic Con, noting more moderate budgets have allowed him to have more creative freedom. "I thought if I can keep it under a certain budget, if I just make it look good, I'm going to cast who I want, do whatever I want. I like living there.”

THR reported in 2016 ahead of filming that Alita was budgeted in the $175 million-$200 million range. The film has long been in development, with James Cameron attached to direct since the mid-2000s. So Rodriguez had big shoes to fill by taking over for Cameron, who opted to focus on 2009's Avatar and its sequels.

"My job was to go make what he created come to life so that he wouldn't have to because he was going to be busy with Avatar, because otherwise, we'd never see this movie,” Rodriguez said. “The last thing I wanted was him to watch it and go, ‘Uh, **** it, I knew I should have shot it myself.’ So I wanted him to feel like it was a Jim Cameron movie too.”

Based on the Japanese cyberpunk manga created by Yukito Kishiro in the '90s, the character Alita and manga is a well-loved property. Once Rodriguez took over the script, it was a matter of finding the right person to play the right star.

“We saw hundreds of girls," he says of casting Rosa Salazar as Alita. "She was just the most emotive, the most captured. From the first time we saw her, I couldn't imagine anybody else.”

Salazar recalled her long audition process as being about emotion and heart.

"I'm a very emotive person, so I think that was part of the thing that clinched it for me," she said.

During a Fox showcase Friday evening, press and fans had an opportunity to see more than 20 minutes of the film via various clips with producer Jon Landau setting up the clips showing off Alita’s strong relationship with her pseudo-father figure Dr. Dyson Ido (Christoph Waltz) and her advanced fighting skills. Salazar had to train hard due to her character being skilled in Panzer Kunst, an amalgamation of several different martial arts techniques.

“I did Eagle Claw, Muay Thai, kickboxing, staff work," she said. "It was a well-rounded body stuff we worked on for about five months, two-and-a-half hours every day except for Sunday and changed my diet and my life."

To get the look of the film right, Rodriguez and his team teamed with Weta Digita, known for work on the Lord of the Rings films, King Kong, The Jungle Book, and Avatar. Rodriguez said the effects company continued to push itself with Alita, particularly the lead character's facial expressions.

“Even though they've done all those technological breakthroughs, we still have to keep adjusting and breaking the face," he said. "Every time they'd come up against a new scene where Rosa is very expressive, she does an expression that's not translating, they got to rebuild the face again and then change all the faces they did before to update them."

The film was recently pushed from December to a Feb. 14, 2019 release date, and Rodriguez hopes audiences will opt to see it on IMAX in 3D.

"We shot it in Native 3D. Jim [Cameron] and I had always been big 3D proponents," he said. "And because it's a true vision of the future. I mean, it's really so detailed and seen, heard, larger-than-life. I would want to see a Jim Cameron movie on the big screen. I saw Avatar on a huge IMAX screen and that marked my life.”
    Hold the phone...panzer kunst?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Panzer Kunst

Jul 24, 2018, 09:13am
    New 'Alita: Battle Angel' Trailer Shows Off More Panzer Kunst Action
    Ollie Barder
    Contributor
    I cover gaming in Japan as well the pop-culture here.

'Alita: Battle Angel' has a very nice new trailer.CREDIT: 20TH CENTURY FOX

With all manner of new trailers dropping during Comic-Con, one of the latest is for the upcoming Alita: Battle Angel. After hints in the teaser trailer last year, it seems the movie will indeed be showing off more of Alita’s lethal Panzer Kunst skills.

In the original manga, Gunnm, the martial art known as Panzer Kunst is incredibly effective against other cyborgs, even those much bigger than Alita.

Originally developed for use in zero gravity, Panzer Kunst is a key part of the narrative in the original story and I am curious to see how it will be developed here.

While I still find Alita’s overly large eyes still quite disconcerting, the rest of the movie looks like it will be spot on and that makes me very happy.

This has been a big passion project for James Cameron and has been a long time in coming. It’s very clear that Cameron is well versed in the original manga and while he is not directing this movie adaptation, his hand in its production is all too apparent.

We knew that back in 2010, Cameron was looking at the first four volumes of the manga as the basis of the movie’s story and that he really wanted to include the sport of Motorball.

Considering how often Hollywood messes up when it comes to live-action adaptations of manga and anime, Alita: Battle Angel may end up being the first one that gets it right.

Alita: Battle Angel is released in theaters this December.

THREADS
    Panzer Kunst
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Is this going to become a 'thing'?

Will this be the next Bartitsu?

Panzer Kunst

Tiger Sauer, the founder of Panzer Kunst, in Phase 32.
    Origin Mars
    Creator Tiger Sauer
    Users Alita
    Erica
    Gelda
    TUNED AR Series 2
    Tzykrow
    Zazie (incorporates elements of Panzer Kunst into her Zazie Style)
    Related martial arts Space Karate
    Ahat Mastade
    Sechster Angriff
    Zazie Style
    Debut Battle 1
    Panzer Kunst (パンツァークンスト Pantsakunsuto?) (more properly panzerkunst, German for "armored art") is the first martial art to anticipate combat in zero gravity, originating on Mars. It is the fighting style used by Alita and with the exception of a handful of practitioners is nearly extinct. The names of all Panzer Kunst moves and disciplines are in German and practitioners are called Künstler, German for "artist".

Panzer Kunst seeks oneness between the senses and is commonly referred to as the strongest of the cyborg martial arts. Especially effective at disabling and destroying larger opponents, it is the basis of other space martial arts such as Space Karate.

Contents
    Philosophy
    Panzer Kunst is the first fighting style developed to anticipate cyborg combat. It emphasises combat against both unarmed and armed opponents, including those wielding ranged weapons. Its foundation is fighting in zero gravity, a prerequisite for all space age martial arts, which allows the practitioner to fight in any atmosphere. Panzer Kunst seems to emphasize speed as well as the use of vibration-based attacks to bypass an opponent's cyborg armour and directly cause damage to limbs or internal organs. The art is also quite effective against larger foes. Panzer Kunst also provides a definitive tactical advantage, since it gives its user the ability to analyse an opponent's fighting style and to retaliate accordingly. Therefore, a Künstler will rarely be defeated in a second combat with a given enemy. Künstlers also seem to have been imbued with a sense of fanaticism and willingness to sacrifice themselves if necessary to carry out a mission.

Styles
    Five schools existed within the overall Panzer Kunst framework. So far, the only ones that appear to have survived are the Mauser School and the Schneider School. The only other school mentioned thus far, the Gossen School, had already been extinct for 200 years.

Hierarchy
    A Künstler can progress through nine ranks:[1]

Anfänger (Beginner)
    Tzereter (Enthusiast)
    Lehrling (Apprentice)
    Geselle (War Artisan)
    Krieger (Warrior)
    Hoher Krieger (High Warrior)
    Meister (Master)
    Adept (Licensed Master)
    Altmeister (Elder)
    Other than these ranks, it is known that the Künstlers are often also divided into gruppen. One such group was the Mauser School's secret unit, the Kammer Gruppe. As a member of the Kammer Gruppe, Yoko was directly responsible for carrying out Operation Maulwurf in ES 386.[2]

Training
    Many of the actual training methods and regimen are lost. However Alita's flashbacks reveal that training began at a young age, as most began as Anfänger when they were still young children. The actual recruitment process was unknown, although some Anfänger were war orphans rescued from the battlefield by Künstlers, as was the case with Yoko and Erica.

Training sessions in zero gravity were not uncommon and a training satellite orbiting Mars was used to train young künstlers. They also received training from the leaders of the units they belonged to. The techniques were engraved within the Künstler's psyche and could still be recalled many decades or even centuries later. In Alita's case, the true extent of what she knows is still in the process of being rediscovered, usually by events or circumstances that act as triggers to jog her memory.

Known techniques
    Most of the known techniques of Panzer Kunst are those that have been used by Alita at one point during her journey.

Schatten Forgen ("Shadow Tracking", most likely Schatten Folgen): A basic skill used primarily as a training exercise which teaches a künstler to stay in their target's blind spot. The only practical applications it has in actual combat is to dodge attacks. A favorite technique of Erica's to gauge her opponents.
    Hertza Haeon ("Heart Strike", also called Hertzer Hauen - more accurately; Hertzschlag): One of Alita's most commonly used moves, the Hertza Haeon is a strike that delivers a high-frequency vibration to the victim, bypassing the victim's armour, and concentrating kinetic energy that, when used correctly, can be used to destroy or at least disrupt function of the brain or heart. It can be nullified with a vibration of the same wavelength. Figure Four can also use a modified form of this move thanks to his anti-cyber martial arts.
    Elbow Blade
    Kugel Keit ("Speed Ball"): A Mauser School technique by which the user fires a bullet hidden in their mouth to deflect a shot fired at them.
    Kurz Bombe Kunst
    Geschoss Schlag ("Missile Blow", also written as Geschoß Schlag): A supersonic punch that adds electromagnetism to the impact, delivering more force to the strike.
    Ausser Stosse ("Outer Thrust", also written as Außer Stoße - more accurately; Ausstoß): By twisting into an attack made by the opponent, the Künstler is able to redirect that energy against them, resulting in a kicking counterattack that is stronger than would normally be launched.
    Seinerweisen ("Personal Wisdom" or "Own Style"): Individual techniques created by each Künstler that are unique based on their own body's construction, and thus unteachable. Tzykrow's, for instance, was the ability to separate his head from his body and escape with it, due to minitaure retractable legs stored in its sides. While not considered part of Panzer Kunst, there was a tendency to consider Künstlers top-notch only once they had developed a Seinerweisen. Tzykrow has a Seinerweisen that is focused on escape and evasion. Alita's use of plasma can be considered a Seinerweisen as no other künstler has yet been shown to manipulate plasma.
    Unnamed Dim Mak-like technique: An unnamed technique which causes thousands of soliton waves to reverberate inside the target's head, increasing in frequency until they will localize in one spot in a month and blow the target's head off. In the meantime, the Verschlag will be transmitted to anyone or anything who physically comes into contact with their head, blowing off the affected body part or piece of equipment. It is intended to isolate the target from others and cause them emotional anguish before their inevitable death. The technique cannot be cured by normal means. Erica used it against Zazie but Alita was able to cure it.
    Unnamed suicide technique: Taught to Alita by Tzykrow to prevent the discovery of Grünthal's involvement in Operation Maulwurf, but she did not use it.

Geheimnis
    German for "secret" or "mystery", these moves are considered the "secret techniques" of Panzer Kunst.

Einzug Rüstungen("Armor Penetration"): By attuning their rhythm of movement to the opponent's, the Künstler then strikes when the opponent's guard is weakest.
    Hertzer Nadel ("Heart Needle"): A two-part Übergeheimnis combination attack from the Schneider School, also called Hertzer Fahren ("Heart Driver").
    Verschlag ("Partition" or "Box"): The first part of the attack, an initial Hertza Haeon-like strike is first applied in order to set loose a shockwave which bounces around inside the body, increasing in momentum and energy, before finally focusing on the extremities such as the limbs or joints. The opponent might notice this as a slight ringing in their ears. Note that while Hertza Haeon is usually delivered through the heel of the palm, Verschlag is done via the knuckles of the Künstler's fist.
    Hertzer Nadel – The second strike, driving a second Verschlag into the focal point of the shock wave, which causes the pent-up energy to explode from within.
    Einsatzrhythmen ("Rhythms Insertion" or "Operation Rhythms"): A technique associated with the long-dead Gossen School, existing only in books by the time of Grünthal's fall, 200 years prior. By attuning their own chi to that of their opponent's, the Künstler is able to fully nullify the opponent's chi, completely halting any attack they might have launched. Very few Künstlers were able to master the technique, but Alita can use it.
    THREADS
    Panzer Kunst
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Alita: Battle Angel | Official Trailer – Battle Ready [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Dua Lipa “Swan Song”

DECEMBER 18, 2018 9:00AM PT
    ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ to Feature New Song by Dua Lipa
    The Robert Rodriguez film opens on Valentine's Day.
    By VARIETY STAFF

CREDIT: CHELSEA LAUREN/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

Robert Rodriguez’s “Alita: Battle Angel” will feature a new song by Dua Lipa. “Swan Song,” co-written by Justin Tranter, Kennedi Lykken, Mattias Larsson, Robin Fredriksson and Tom Holkenborg (aka Junkie XL), in addition to Dua Lipa, will drop ahead of the film’s U.S. opening on Feb. 14.

The Twentieth Century Fox action-adventure movie was produced by James Cameron and Jon Landau (“Avatar”) and tells the story of Alita, played by Rosa Salazar, who awakens with no memory of who she is in a future world she does not recognize, according to a synopsis. The film co-stars Christoph Waltz, Jennifer Connelly, Mahershala Ali and Keean Johnson. The screenplay was written by James Cameron and Laeta Kalogridis, based upon the graphic novel (“Manga”) series “GUNNM” by Yukito Kishiro.

Said Landau in announcing Lipa’s participation: “From the moment we saw her video for ‘New Rules,’ we knew that Dua Lipa would be the perfect artist to do a song for ‘Alita: Battle Angel.’ She has the kick-ass strength, power and attitude in her performances that Alita embodies in the movie. Jim, Robert and I are thrilled to have her onboard and are confident she will make ‘Swan Song’ the perfect inspiring and empowering anthem for our film.”

“I am intrigued at both Alita herself, and the amazing team of creators that came together to make this movie possible,” added Lipa. “I see a little of myself in her, in both her badass spirit and our shared haircut. Alita is all about empowerment and standing up for who you are, which are two things that resonate with me.”
    I'm still most interested in Panzer Kunst
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

PRC approved

This is the next big Hollywood action film that I'm excited about. Fingers crossed that we get invited to a screener.

JANUARY 11, 2019 1:10AM PT
    ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Secures Theatrical Release in China
    By PATRICK FRATER and REBECCA DAVIS

CREDIT: COURTESY OF TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX

20th Century Fox’s effects-heavy sci-fi action film, “Alita: Battle Angel” has secured a theatrical release in mainland China. It will play in February as the first Hollywood title to enter Middle Kingdom theaters after the Chinese New Year holidays.

The Feb. 22 date is more than two weeks after the film’s commercial run begins Feb. 5 in Singapore. It comes only a week after the film’s North American outing.

Although director Robert Rodriguez and the cast are not well-known in China, the film’s screenwriter and producer, James Cameron, is highly regarded, thanks to “Avatar” and “Titanic.” Cameron, who has visited China on multiple occasions, including to the Beijing film festival, is expected to be a centerpiece of the promotional campaign.

Cameron, Rodriguez and cast are scheduled to visit China in the week before the release. Weta Workshop, which provided many of the special effects, is also expected to host an event. The digital marketing campaign is expected to lean on New Media rivals Taopiaopiao, part of Alibaba, and Tencent.

China’s movie industry regulators usually reserve the Chinese New Year season for the release of Chinese-language titles. This year, the period is expected to be especially packed with some of the biggest local titles of the year. Valentine’s Day, on Feb. 14, is also an important marketing hook for the release of local films in Chinese theaters.

“Alita: Battle Angel” is based on the first three books in a manga series written by Yukito Kishiro and originally released in Japan as “Gunnm.” It features a cyborg girl who begins to suspect her surrogate father and cyborg doctor of a series of crimes. But later she joins his quest for justice and unlocks her full powers.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Alita: Battle Angel | Two Visionaries, One Vision | 20th Century FOX

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Marko interview

Thursday, January 24, 2019
    Actor Marko Zaror Chats ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL!!
    Danny Templegod! Exclusive!

Above: Alita Poster from IMDB. Used for promotional interview purposes only.

Greetings valued Dan's Movie Report readers and of course readers of Action-Flix.com Today is a special treat, I was holding this interview for a bit to celebrate the release of the massive Battle Angel film on Valentine's Day. The Interview was actually part three multi part interview, this is the final chapter for now. I plan to revisit Marko following the release date of Battle Angel and as we get closer to the release of Invincible! Sit back, relax, get some tea, and soak in the sun of action with Marko Zaror, Honor in action 3-2-1- GO!!!

DT: I know you are excited for the impending release of Alita: Battle Angel coming up on Valentine's Day amd are not allowed to chat about plot details, but chat about your experiences on the massive 200 million dollar production from James Cameron directed by Robert Rodriguez.

MZ: The experience on Battle Angel was great, I already completed all of my parts awhile back. I had a short period of rest then had to return to continue filming. I am just so honored to be part of this production. Robert (Rodriguez) just called me direct and said Marko, I have a role for you. I must say being part of that world is amazing. I can honestly say this is the most amazing experience I have ever had on film. In terms of production everything it was just on a massive scale. It was like being transported to another world. To be a part of this project was amazing, I am just so happy and grateful.

DT: Discuss the set of the production must have been astonishing.

MZ: What I can talk about is how amazed I am with the technology used in Battle Angel. The production size and scope is just huge, yet everyone on set is a total professional. How they are working integrating all this animation to the production while we are acting. It may be common, but I have never seen such a technologically advanced film set before. For example I never saw someone acting and then in a screen next to the actor, there is a CGI robot right next to them. It was asttonishing. I have dots on my face and body to superimpose my facial features in an animated yet realistic way. The camera used it to motion capture the movement. So in the screen next to it you see your character and what you are landowning acting next to you It was a surreal experience! I am really looking forward to the release and enjoying every moment!

Above: Autographed photo from Savage Dog, new contest to begin later in 2019!!!!

DT: Thanks Marko must have been a wonderful and enlightening experience, wrapping up this brief preliminary interview, what are some of your long term goals and what are things you would like to change about the action film world?

MZ: for future projects, I just first would like to state how happy I am for my career path this year. I am always trying to stay open to new experiences and new collaborations., that is my plan. I am wanting to stay open and connected to my inner self. I want to make the right decisions. I want to be picking and choosing the right projects to be involved in. I am hoping eventually we complete the Zambo Dende project ( it was never completed as of 2019) actor Darren Shahlavi passed soon after the initial short was completed) Zambo is a character I would love to represent. He is such a strong character. I have a lot of projects (Invincible just completed) I have a project that I am writing and developing so I will see where that goes.

DT: Thanks Marko as always great work on the interview.

MZ: Yes Danny, thanks to you for always supporting the action world, and my career.

Check out the Marko Savage Dog exclusive shoutout!

Follow Marko on his official Twitter feed @ https://twitter.com/markozaror?lang=en

His Official Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/markozaroroficial/
    I hope to reach out to Marko when this gets closer. If you don't know, we're castmates on Man at Arms: Art of War.

Read MAN AT ARMS: ART OF WAR – Season 2: Cutting Loose with Marko Zaror

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Alita: Battle Angel | "Mirror Punch" Clip | 20th Century FOX

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Dua Lipa - Swan Song (From Alita: Battle Angel) [Official Music Video]

I saw the screener last night. My review will be posted on Valentine's Day.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips