Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Training

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    I've answered everything. The evidence is there for you to examine. You are apparently afraid to do so.

I'm not asking you or anyone to switch. I don't care what you do.
    You have provided no evidence period.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    and also the same guy as Saul Goodman. interesting
    Right, a well-known fictional character name for his obvious troll account.

Name:  Saul-Goodman.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  22.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    and also the same guy as Saul Goodman. interesting
    Don't know who that is, but it isn't me. I freely admit that I use the screen name Nobody Important over at MT. Unlike you I don't use multiple names to troll internet forums. I've had this account for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Not important, what's important is that I did. They were good people and I'm not going to slander them or allow you to do so to further your agenda.
    Obvious lie to further your troll agenda. You have clearly had no input from anyone.

What are you asking then? I tried it, not my cup of tea. Don't see in it the claims you make or how it is so vastly different from other branches I've tried. I like the branch I settled in, for me it measures up, for others it might not. No big deal.
    I'm not asking anything. I might ask that you stop lying, though.

With nearly every new conversation over the last few years. You constantly deride others and insult their lineages while building yours up. Why else do you think you are met with such resistance?
    I have never once said anything close to VT being superior to boxing. That is a complete lie, Mr. Goodman.

I also don't just insult lineages. I engage in technical discussion. Often the result is that flaws I notice are highlighted, and people take that as an insult because they don't like to have flaws pointed out to them, as if they care more about being right that being practical, which I find strange.

With nearly every new conversation over the last few years. You constantly deride others and insult their lineages while building yours up. Why else do you think you are met with such resistance?
    Now this is exactly right! Spin it, try to deny it, obfuscate, make excuses.....it doesn't matter. The comment is above is very true!!! This applies to LFJ and Guy B. most recently, but certainly also applied to Graham, Kevin G. and others here in the past.

Right, a well-known fictional character name for his obvious troll account.

Name:  Saul-Goodman.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  22.8 KB
    Keep mudslinging, you're only proving my point and what others think about you. You're a typical left wing liberal who thinks that they are intellectually superior and when put to the fire start crying, acting out, name calling, spinning, etc. Nothing more than diversion tactics to reroute conversations away from topics you don't want to discuss for fear of being caught telling a lie that advances your narrative.

You two are notorious internet trolls, who have no intentions of clarifying any statements you make. I'm done enabling you, and don't expect me to be cordial over here, I only was on MT because I had to be, because every time you two got called out you reported me to the admin.
    Last edited by dlcox; 04-19-2017 at 10:00 AM.

I also don't just insult lineages. I engage in technical discussion. .
    You said that TWC was "application based" and therefore could be "learned in minutes." You don't see that as an insult??? You have referred to other systems as "broken" multiple times in the past. You don't see that as an insult??? Dude, get real!

Obvious lie to further your troll agenda. You have clearly had no input from anyone.

I'm not asking anything. I might ask that you stop lying, though.

I have never once said anything close to VT being superior to boxing. That is a complete lie, Mr. Goodman.

I also don't just insult lineages. I engage in technical discussion. Often the result is that flaws I notice are highlighted, and people take that as an insult because they don't like to have flaws pointed out to them, as if they care more about being right that being practical, which I find strange.
    You getting dizzy yet?

I freely admit that I use the screen name Nobody Important over at MT. Unlike you I don't use multiple names to troll internet forums. I've had this account for many years.
    Yet, your initial post here was pretending to be an unbiased lurker who hadn't been around for years and just couldn't help calling me out, when we actually last talked a couple months ago on MT where you said you had never trained VT. Now suddenly you know all about it (but still don't).

Haven't posted on here in years, but after reading this, felt the urge to.

Keep mudslinging, you're only proving my point and what others think about you. You're a typical left wing liberal who thinks that they are intellectually superior and when put to the fire start crying, acting out, name calling, spinning, etc. Nothing more than diversion tactics to reroute conversations away from topics you don't want to discuss for fear of being caught telling a lie that advances your narrative.
    lol! Wrong on every account, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    You said that TWC was "application based" and therefore could be "learned in minutes."
    Yes.

You don't see that as an insult???
    No.

You have referred to other systems as "broken" multiple times in the past.
    Yes.

You don't see that as an insult???
    No, but I can see why it's hard to hear.

Yet, your initial post here was pretending to be an unbiased lurker who hadn't been around for years and just couldn't help calling me out, when we actually last talked a couple months ago on MT where you said you had never trained VT. Now suddenly you know all about it (but still don't).
    Haven't posted on here in years, you knew exactly who I was, so quit pretending you didn't. Yes, I tried a branch of WSLVT, wasn't for me, doesn't mean I think it broken. Thought you'd be happy someone took your advice, or you just mad because I didn't convert. They failed to convince me that it was any better than what I already had. No big deal to me.
    Last edited by dlcox; 04-19-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Haven't posted on here in years, you knew exactly who I was, so quit pretending you didn't. Yes, I tried a branch of WSLVT, wasn't for me, doesn't mean I think it broken. Thought you'd be happy someone took your advice, or you just mad because I didn't convert. They failed to convince me that it was any better than what I already had. No big deal to me.
    I actually didn't make the connection until your common troll tactics came out.

I also do not believe you because your description of VT is that of someone who has no idea what it is.

Not all WSLVT schools are created equally, though, and you won't say whether or not it was one that I'd agree with. But your still utter cluelessness says enough.

I actually didn't make the connection until your common troll tactics came out.

I also do not believe you because your description of VT is that of someone who has no idea what it is.

Not all WSLVT schools are created equally, though, and you won't say whether or not it was one that I'd agree with. But your still utter cluelessness says enough.
    Whatever, I've all but come out & said who I was on MT.

Not everyone shares your opinion of WSLVT, deal with it.

Exactly, why does it have to be a school YOU agree with? Is it because if they don't have the exact same beliefs as you, then it isn't real WSLVT?

The only cluelessness is on your part. If you want your VT to be an individually recognized art separate of the wider Wing Chun world, call it something different. As I see it, your branch is a minority that doesn't associate your method with any other of the various branches. You say it is unto itself, ergo, not the same. So why call it by a name that causes confusion and controversy if it isn't but a specialized offshoot based on Wing Chun?

Regardless of what you may believe, Yip Man did not invent Wing Chun, nor was he the only one to learn the real or original "legitimate" method. Its just an interpretation, no better or worse than any other IMO. Feel free to believe and promote otherwise. There is absolutely no evidence to support a claim to the contrary, it all comes down to the practitioner and whether or not you can actually use it. If you can or not, I don't care. What I do take notice in is loud mouth braggerts that make audacious claims and refuse to provide emperical evidence that supports those claims.

We can go round & round bickering back & forth to no end. I'd rather not, I've more important things to do than debate with trolls on an internet forum, you live for this, I don't. So until you provide some actual fight footage to back up your self imposed technical superiority, we have nothing further to discuss.

Go back to trolling Kieth, he doesn't seem to mind bickering with you.

Whatever, I've all but come out & said who I was on MT.

Not everyone shares your opinion of WSLVT, deal with it.

Exactly, why does it have to be a school YOU agree with? Is it because if they don't have the exact same beliefs as you, then it isn't real WSLVT?

The only cluelessness is on your part. If you want your VT to be an individually recognized art separate of the wider Wing Chun world, call it something different. As I see it, your branch is a minority that doesn't associate your method with any other of the various branches. You say it is unto itself, ergo, not the same. So why call it by a name that causes confusion and controversy if it isn't but a specialized offshoot based on Wing Chun?
    Any clue Ness I shown by a lack of combat experience.
    Regardless of what you may believe, Yip Man did not invent Wing Chun, nor was he the only one to learn the real or original "legitimate" method. Its just an interpretation, no better or worse than any other IMO. Feel free to believe and promote otherwise. There is absolutely no evidence to support a claim to the contrary, it all comes down to the practitioner and whether or not you can actually use it. If you can or not, I don't care. What I do take notice in is loud mouth braggerts that make audacious claims and refuse to provide emperical evidence that supports those claims.

We can go round & round bickering back & forth to no end. I'd rather not, I've more important things to do than debate with trolls on an internet forum, you live for this, I don't. So until you provide some actual fight footage to back up your self imposed technical superiority, we have nothing further to discuss.

Go back to trolling Kieth, he doesn't seem to mind bickering with you.
    Ok. Bottom line, if 'traning don't include fighting than that is were we go back to form by . You are all Fighters​....Go out and fight
    I
    Last edited by Happy Tiger; 04-19-2017 at 04:32 PM.
    "Wing Chun is a bell that appears when rung.

---Well of course! So far the list of "disapproved" WSLVT is growing. It seems to include David Peterson, Gary Lam, Wang Xi Peng, and Jerry Yeung. Probably others that I am forgetting. I'm sure whoever you checked out would be on the list as well, especially if they were in the US. The only "approved" US instructor is likely Kevin Gledhill.