Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Training

funny stuffs!

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    There is a very simple answer to this question, one that he would have heard if he had been to train WSL VT with anyone
    Oh, oh, oh! "A very simple answer" ....one anybody who had trained the real, authentic, WSL-VT would know ...but nobody else! Like a secret password or handshake. Coo-o-ool! Tell us what it is. Plee-ase, pretty please, c'mon tell us!

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    It is no trouble to me if Nobody Important/Saul Goodman/Dave Cox doesn't like WSL VT.
    What? All three of these guys are the same? Like you, Guy B. and that Lost Dutchman (whatever his name was) and "Guy C." over on the other forum??? I can't believe it. Especially since they all made a lot of sense. How disappointing.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post

What? All three of these guys are the same? Like you, Guy B. and that Lost Dutchman (whatever his name was) and "Guy C." over on the other forum??? I can't believe it. Especially since they all made a lot of sense. How disappointing.
    Guy B., Guy C., Hazardi, Dale80......take your pick!

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    What?? I wasn't telling a fictitious creation story or something.

It is a demonstrable fact that WSL spent a lot of time teaching in Germany and was moving there before his death. Many people learned his VT in Germany and surrounding countries at that time and have gone on to teach. So, his VT teachings are well-rooted in Europe now.

VT is not an internal martial art like your mainland stuff might be, and it's fair to say you do not understand the first thing about it.

Just comparing videos from the two of you, his "completely wrong" VT is obviously for busting people's faces, while your "completely right" SCWC is for standing around and talking theory. lol
    yeah ,many people, like 3 or 4. Complete misunderstanding of what "internal" means make styles like VT funny . Busting people's faces with what ? Constipated face expression? There is a proper way to generate force in wing chun and the wrong way , what i saw on the vdeo is wrong , regardless of the style . Truth is , some Yip Man's students did know correct way to generate force , WSL obviously didn't . Abd here is the truth if you don't have prope power generation and proper structure , you are not doing WCK of any kind .

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post
    What? All three of these guys are the same?(
    No Geezer, they are not, only two are, which were freely admitted to. Unlike the multiple personality professional troll whom has multiple accounts on various sites which are used to support his master.

Nothing more than diversion tactics by saying I am this and that person in an attempt to make themselves look credible.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    yeah ,many people, like 3 or 4.
    Funny how it just went from 0 to "like 3 or 4", and there are in fact many more.

Complete misunderstanding of what "internal" means make styles like VT funny .
    I started with Taijiquan when I was child, and learned the predecessor art of Rouquan here in China, plus the associated combative Qigong sets that that came from.
    I have also experienced other internal arts and taught this stuff for many years. So, I am quite familiar with what "internal" means.

This demonstration of "internal power" you show here is complete bullsh!t.
    It is simple physics and doesn't take any martial art knowledge. Especially for sh!t quality Chinese bricks.
    This trick has nothing at all to do with fighting or "internal power".

Busting people's faces with what ?
    Fists. What the hell do you think?

There is a proper way to generate force in wing chun and the wrong way , what i saw on the vdeo is wrong , regardless of the style .
    You have never studied YMVT. You went from Cheung's TWC to mainland SCWC. This stuff is entirely unrelated to VT.

It is one thing to not know and make erroneous assumptions based on knowledge of unrelated styles, but don't be so arrogant to presume you know every style.

if you don't have prope power generation and proper structure , you are not doing WCK of any kind .
    You can't say "proper" this and that without knowing how a particular system is designed to function.
    Knowledge of unrelated styles doesn't make you an expert on all styles.

This "softness drill" you two stooges are showing here is also bullsh!t.
    Try to dissolve force by turning and the following punch will break your jaw.

If you think any of the theory you stand around and talk about in your videos could deal with MK's VT, you are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    two are, which were freely admitted to...

Nothing more than diversion tactics by saying I am this and that person...
    You just freely admitted to being this and that person, but only after being caught pretending to be someone new.

You just freely admitted to being this and that person, but only after being caught pretending to be someone new.
    Not all, I was pretending to be no one other than myself, unlike you who hides behind an internet persona. Your nothing more than another faceless internet tough guy trolling martial arts forums to make yourself feel superior, because you know you can act out anonymously online wereas there are consequences to such behavior in real life.

Just look at your conversation with Zuti, he touched a nerve and you're lashing out, getting more angry with each response. Bragging about your vast experience and busting people's faces. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Now laugh this off as trolling, start name calling, obfuscating, being dismissive, spinning to support your narrative and propagate your agenda in another 10 pages of ranting & whining. I'll sit back and have a beer and a good laugh while you do.

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Not all, I was pretending to be no one other than myself, unlike you who hides behind an internet persona.
    You didn't make yourself known as NI from MT when you first posted, and I have no idea who you actually are either.

there are consequences to such behavior in real life.
    You gonna beat me up if we meet?

getting more angry with each response.
    Angry? It's an internet forum, lol. Only KPM gets angry here!

Funny how it just went from 0 to "like 3 or 4", and there are in fact many more.

I started with Taijiquan when I was child, and learned the predecessor art of Rouquan here in China, plus the associated combative Qigong sets that that came from.
    I have also experienced other internal arts and taught this stuff for many years. So, I am quite familiar with what "internal" means.

This demonstration of "internal power" you show here is complete bullsh!t.
    It is simple physics and doesn't take any martial art knowledge. Especially for sh!t quality Chinese bricks.
    This trick has nothing at all to do with fighting or "internal power".

Fists. What the hell do you think?

You have never studied YMVT. You went from Cheung's TWC to mainland SCWC. This stuff is entirely unrelated to VT.

It is one thing to not know and make erroneous assumptions based on knowledge of unrelated styles, but don't be so arrogant to presume you know every style.

You can't say "proper" this and that without knowing how a particular system is designed to function.
    Knowledge of unrelated styles doesn't make you an expert on all styles.

This "softness drill" you two stooges are showing here is also bullsh!t.
    Try to dissolve force by turning and the following punch will break your jaw.

If you think any of the theory you stand around and talk about in your videos could deal with MK's VT, you are delusional.
    If you are happy with what you do ...just one thing , are you preaching only on forums or you are going door to door to preach the only true VT ?

Angry? It's an internet forum, lol. Only KPM gets angry here!
    That's funny! It sure seemed like the people that called me a moron, autistic, and a psychopathic ****** were angry at the time. But you have ignored a point that has been pointed out twice to you recently. What is your real name, where are you, and who do you study WSLVT with? For all we know you could be a fat and out of shape keyboard warrior sitting in his basement in Manchester....you know, like Guy!

And before you can crack off again, I'll go first.

My name is Keith Myers, I live in Rockville Maryland USA, I have trained with Joy Chaudhuri, Augustine Fong, John Clayton, Jim Roselando, and Marc Kenny. I've even posted video of myself many times, and just recently on this forum as well.

How about you? Or are you going to continue to hide behind an anonymous set of initials?
    Last edited by KPM; 04-23-2017 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    It sure seemed like the people that called me a moron, autistic, and a psychopathic ******
    You are definitlely not any of these things , but you are somethig else , somthing connecetd with germany from 80 years ago

You are definitlely not any of these things , but you are somethig else , somthing connecetd with germany from 80 years ago
    Thanks! I think????

If you are happy with what you do ...just one thing , are you preaching only on forums or you are going door to door to preach the only true VT ?
    Neither. I engage in technical discussion on a discussion forum as intended, until its derailed by trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    It sure seemed like the people that called me a moron, autistic, and a psychopathic ****** were angry at the time.
    Not angry, just befuddled by your behavior at times, most of the time.

For all we know you could be a fat and out of shape keyboard warrior sitting in his basement in Manchester.
    Well, we know for a fact you're a fat and out of shape keyboard warrior standing in YJKYM fighting B.O.B. on your deck in Maryland.
    But no one seems to care. We still seriously consider your arguments before deconstructing them.

I have trained with Joy Chaudhuri, Augustine Fong, John Clayton, Jim Roselando, and Marc Kenny.
    For a few private lessons each, don't forget!

How about you? Or are you going to continue to hide behind an anonymous set of initials?
    I don't care to discuss personal details, as this has no bearing on the arguments I make here.
    An argument is either valid or invalid irrespective of who makes it. Agree?

I don't demand personal details of anyone else who posts here either, and no one is obligated. Not interested. Just talk substance.

I don't care to discuss personal details, as this has no bearing on the arguments I make here.
    An argument is either valid or invalid irrespective of who makes it. Agree?

I don't demand personal details of anyone else who posts here either, and no one is obligated. Not interested. Just talk substance.
    Yep. That's what I thought you would say. You have absolutely no credibility. You hide behind a set of initials and trash talk other people's Wing Chun and call anyone that disagrees with you various names. You are a Troll, pure and simple.