Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    So far the list of "disapproved" WSLVT is growing. It seems to include David Peterson, Gary Lam, Wang Xi Peng, and Jerry Yeung. Probably others that I am forgetting.
    This same lie again!

I don't disapprove of GL and WZP. They openly train things a bit or a lot differently, is all.

DP and JY are essentially the same, and yeah, I don't share their views on VT.

If you want to experience the VT I'm talking about, it just makes sense to visit people I agree with.

I'm sure whoever you checked out would be on the list as well, especially if they were in the US.
    Quite clear he didn't check anyone out. He is even more clueless than you.

If he or anyone else would actually like to, just let me know where about in the world you are, which continent and country, and I'll let you know where I think the closest VT is to you.

But in general, I can tell you now, the area with the greatest density of quality VT is going to be in Central Europe.

I don't disapprove of GL and WZP. They openly train things a bit or a lot differently, is all.

---The same lie again!

If you want to experience the VT I'm talking about, it just makes sense to visit people I agree with.

---Which would be PB lineage people, as pointed out on the other thread.

If he or anyone else would actually like to, just let me know where about in the world you are, which continent and country, and I'll let you know where I think the closest VT is to you. But in general, I can tell you now, the area with the greatest density of quality VT is going to be in Central Europe.

---Now see, there it is again. You know that "Ving Tsun" is a generic term and just another version of the word "Wing Chun." Yet you use it to refer to YOUR version of WSLVT, as if it is the only legitimate version of Ving Tsun/Wing Chun. That is where your air of superiority and underlying insulting attitude towards others shows through. And you don't even get it, do you???

---The same lie again!
    Every time you tell this lie, I will always say I do not "disapprove" or however you word it.

I repeat for the billionth time, there is absolutely nothing wrong with changes made openly.

---Which would be PB lineage people, as pointed out on the other thread.
    To name one.

You know that "Ving Tsun" is a generic term and just another version of the word "Wing Chun." Yet you use it to refer to YOUR version of WSLVT, as if it is the only legitimate version of Ving Tsun/Wing Chun. That is where your air of superiority and underlying insulting attitude towards others shows through. And you don't even get it, do you???
    You are just being dense. You know exactly what I refer to when I say VT.
    I don't need to spell it out to you in every post.

You are going out of your way to read into and take offense to two letters.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    You are just being dense. You know exactly what I refer to when I say VT.
    I don't need to spell it out to you in every post.

You are going out of your way to read into and take offense to two letters.
    So it is such a great effort for you to make 3 extra keystrokes???? W...S...L...VT. I know what you are talking about. But I'm not the only one reading along in various forums where you post. Not everyone will understand that when you use the generic term "Ving Tsun" you aren't referring to Wing Chun in general, but very specifically to YOUR version of WSLVT. This has created confusion and contention in multiple threads at the MT forum in the past and this has been pointed out to you. Yet you continue to do it! Why is that? My conclusion....you don't care and you don't mind creating confusion and contention. In fact, your goal is creating contention because you enjoy arguing in the various forums.

This has created confusion and contention in multiple threads at the MT forum in the past
    For you.

and this has been pointed out to you.
    By you.

It is clear in the context of every thread.
    Where it has not been, I have made it clear.

It is clear in the context of every thread.
    Where it has not been, I have made it clear.
    Another lie. But Ok. Go on believing whatever you want. I'm done arguing with a brick wall. But you just keep on arguing! You enjoy it so much!

But in general, I can tell you now, the area with the greatest density of quality VT is going to be in Central Europe.
    Really??? And the evidence for this is??

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Really??? And the evidence for this is??
    Number of schools.

Number of schools.
    The measure of quality??

The measure of quality??
    Understanding and skill.

Understanding and skill.
    Subjective then

Subjective then
    Measurable. Objective.

This same lie again!

I am from Europe , not so far from the center , didn't see any quality VT ,WT ,WCK or whatever there .

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    I am from Europe , not so far from the center , didn't see any quality VT ,WT ,WCK or whatever there .
    You were absorbed in TWC when you were there, though, weren't you?

You were absorbed in TWC when you were there, though, weren't you?
    Absorebed ? Of course not , I wouldn't leave the system first chance I had if I was , but there is anither thing , TWC as bad as it is, was and still is way better than anything else that can be found in central Europe .At least TWC people go to the full contact competitios and by some miracle , occassionaly win. Other styles do not even try to spar .