Thread: Training

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    "What if" scenarios are not part of VT, anyway. So, this comment is irrelevant to the topic.

To get technical on some more technical aspects of the system you claim to have experienced then;

Surely you at least briefly went over the forms, chi-sau, some basic parts of the training system?

So, what information is being conveyed to the practitioner by the very first opening movements of SNT? Why cross arms? Why low, high?

What are the details on the hows and whys of dan-chi-sau?

Did you even figure out how VT punches are done in any detail?
    Listen, I'm done trying to convince two butt hurt, whiney crybabies to come to the realization that MY experience with WSLVT, while pleasant, revealed no grand revelations. Accept it, it isn't my cup of tea. Sorry if you can't come to grips with that, you might have to find a safe space and cry it out if your faith has been shaken.

Was I supposed to see celestial lights, hear angelic music and become profoundly enlightened and immediately convert? If that was your experience well, good for you, it wasn't for me.

My Wing Chun is far from perfect, but good enough for me, it suits my purposes. If you want to continue preaching atop your soapbox, knock yourself out. But from what I experienced I didnt see anything that led me to believe that WSLVT was leagues above any other decent branch of Wing Chun. Thats MY opinion, deal with it.
    Last edited by dlcox; 04-20-2017 at 09:13 PM.