Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Training

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    An argument is either valid or invalid irrespective of who makes it. Agree?
    Yep. That's what I thought you would say. You have absolutely no credibility.
    Yep. That's what I thought you would say. You are factose intolerant.

That's funny! It sure seemed like the people that called me a moron, autistic, and a psychopathic ****** were angry at the time
    Angry? More like tired, KPM. An endless stream of nonsensical $hite can do that to a person after a while.

Yep. That's what I thought you would say. You have absolutely no credibility. You hide behind a set of initials and trash talk other people's Wing Chun and call anyone that disagrees with you various names. You are a Troll, pure and simple.
    You don't agree that personal details don't have any bearing on an argument

What an odd opinion to hold.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Angry? It's an internet forum, lol. Only KPM gets angry here!
    OK, much as I like Keith, I gotta admit this comment is spot on.

I don't fully understand it, but some of your remarks really get him worked up. Are you sure you aren't doing it on purpose?
    Last edited by Grumblegeezer; 04-23-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    You don't agree that personal details don't have any bearing on an argument

What an odd opinion to hold.
    Ah! Guy! The other half of the "dynamic duo"! So how about you? Are you going to "man up" and tell us who you really are, who your teacher is, and where you live? Or are you going to continue to be a cowardly piece of **** like LFJ, hiding behind a anonymous label so you can continue to trash talk other people's Wing Chun, insult people and call people names???

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post

I don't fully understand it, but some of your remarks really get him worked up. Are you sure you aren't doing it on purpose?
    Wikipedia definition of an internet troll:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

I think that fits Guy and LFJ perfectly! Cowardly internet trolls that are afraid to say who they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post

Really? Someone was worked up enough to call me a "psychopathic ******", autistic and a moron. That seemed to be step up from troll and liar, enough to suggest some anger. Of course, it doesn't matter what anyone would say here. They will deny it, try to twist things around to make things anyone's fault but their own, and generally deflect and deny. Pretty par for the course for anonymous trolls!

Ah! Guy! The other half of the "dynamic duo"! So how about you? Are you going to "man up" and tell us who you really are, who your teacher is, and where you live? Or are you going to continue to be a cowardly piece of **** like LFJ, hiding behind a anonymous label so you can continue to trash talk other people's Wing Chun, insult people and call people names???
    Hi, I'm Guy. I'm from the UK. I learn with friends. Nice to meet you

I don't see what influence this has on the veracity of any argument being made here on the forum? As LFJ said, despite the negative facts I know about you, I don't let it get in the way of dealing with your questions and attacks in a careful and considered way.

In fact I barely think about the actual person KPM at all- only really when you post one of those videos and I am forced to see.

Really? Someone was worked up enough to call me a "psychopathic ******", autistic and a moron. That seemed to be step up from troll and liar, enough to suggest some anger. Of course, it doesn't matter what anyone would say here. They will deny it, try to twist things around to make things anyone's fault but their own, and generally deflect and deny. Pretty par for the course for anonymous trolls!
    No anger involved, just an observation on your generally nutty behaviour.

Wikipedia definition of an internet troll:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

I think that fits Guy and LFJ perfectly! Cowardly internet trolls that are afraid to say who they really are.
    I would say it fits you quite well KPM. There isn't a topic that you don't make part of your years-long mission to prove some problem with WSL VT. I guess you get some kind of amusement out of it

If you were happy to accept what people doing WSL VT say they do, then there would be very little reason to argue about anything.

Hi, I'm Guy. I'm from the UK. I learn with friends. Nice to meet you

Yeah. That's what I expected. Stay an anonymous cowardly troll with no credibility.

Yeah. That's what I expected. Stay an anonymous cowardly troll with no credibility.
    I guess that credibility with you isn't all that important to me. I do think that keeping my personal details away from a psychopathic, autistic, moronic **** is very important though. You are a proven internet weirdo, not a chap I would ever trust in any meaningful way.

One thing is very interesting , WSL had only one offical fight and he lost in about 20 seconds, that is his proven fighting record . If put aside all "underground , secret fights' that all Yip Man's students had why WSL people think his fighting system is so great ?

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    why WSL people think his fighting system is so great ?
    It is great because it is a perfect solution for the purpose to which it was designed, and it is a work of genius. The system was not conceived by WSL; it is the same system passed down via YM.

It is great because it is a perfect solution for the purpose to which it was designed, and it is a work of genius. The system was not conceived by WSL; it is the same system passed down via YM.
    Yip Man, junkie and a gambler who passed down simplified and uncomplete Yuen Kai San system is genius behind the system? It may be perfect solution for the purpose to which it was designed but the question is , what is the purpose , because it is obviously not designed for fighting .