Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Training

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post

Boxing as a legitimate martial art for both ring and street, of which it has a long and verified history to it's claims. VT does not.

Absolitly true

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Whatever, I've all but come out & said who I was on MT.
    Only after you were caught.

You were originally trying to pass yourself off as another unbiased person speaking out against my point of view, but really you're just the same old troll.

Not everyone shares your opinion of WSLVT, deal with it.

Exactly, why does it have to be a school YOU agree with? Is it because if they don't have the exact same beliefs as you, then it isn't real WSLVT?
    Because we're discussing my views on VT.

It would only make sense that you visit a school that shares my views.

As I see it, your branch is a minority that doesn't associate your method with any other of the various branches.
    For reasons well-explained.

So why call it by a name that causes confusion and controversy if it isn't but a specialized offshoot based on Wing Chun?
    It's not "specialized" and not an offshoot.

Regardless of what you may believe, Yip Man did not invent Wing Chun, nor was he the only one to learn the real or original "legitimate" method.
    We've had long discussions before where I argued against this exact point, and you know this.

refuse to provide emperical evidence that supports those claims.
    Not my fault that you refuse to examine the evidence.

We can go round & round bickering back & forth to no end. I'd rather not, I've more important things to do than debate with trolls on an internet forum, you live for this, I don't.
    Then why come start trolling this thread?

So until you provide some actual fight footage to back up your self imposed technical superiority, we have nothing further to discuss.
    Because you don't have the balls to get off the internet and go test it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    So far the list of "disapproved" WSLVT is growing. It seems to include David Peterson, Gary Lam, Wang Xi Peng, and Jerry Yeung. Probably others that I am forgetting.
    This same lie again!

I don't disapprove of GL and WZP. They openly train things a bit or a lot differently, is all.

DP and JY are essentially the same, and yeah, I don't share their views on VT.

If you want to experience the VT I'm talking about, it just makes sense to visit people I agree with.

I'm sure whoever you checked out would be on the list as well, especially if they were in the US.
    Quite clear he didn't check anyone out. He is even more clueless than you.

If he or anyone else would actually like to, just let me know where about in the world you are, which continent and country, and I'll let you know where I think the closest VT is to you.

But in general, I can tell you now, the area with the greatest density of quality VT is going to be in Central Europe.

I don't disapprove of GL and WZP. They openly train things a bit or a lot differently, is all.

---The same lie again!

If you want to experience the VT I'm talking about, it just makes sense to visit people I agree with.

---Which would be PB lineage people, as pointed out on the other thread.

If he or anyone else would actually like to, just let me know where about in the world you are, which continent and country, and I'll let you know where I think the closest VT is to you. But in general, I can tell you now, the area with the greatest density of quality VT is going to be in Central Europe.

---Now see, there it is again. You know that "Ving Tsun" is a generic term and just another version of the word "Wing Chun." Yet you use it to refer to YOUR version of WSLVT, as if it is the only legitimate version of Ving Tsun/Wing Chun. That is where your air of superiority and underlying insulting attitude towards others shows through. And you don't even get it, do you???

---The same lie again!
    Every time you tell this lie, I will always say I do not "disapprove" or however you word it.

I repeat for the billionth time, there is absolutely nothing wrong with changes made openly.

---Which would be PB lineage people, as pointed out on the other thread.
    To name one.

You know that "Ving Tsun" is a generic term and just another version of the word "Wing Chun." Yet you use it to refer to YOUR version of WSLVT, as if it is the only legitimate version of Ving Tsun/Wing Chun. That is where your air of superiority and underlying insulting attitude towards others shows through. And you don't even get it, do you???
    You are just being dense. You know exactly what I refer to when I say VT.
    I don't need to spell it out to you in every post.

You are going out of your way to read into and take offense to two letters.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    You are just being dense. You know exactly what I refer to when I say VT.
    I don't need to spell it out to you in every post.

You are going out of your way to read into and take offense to two letters.
    So it is such a great effort for you to make 3 extra keystrokes???? W...S...L...VT. I know what you are talking about. But I'm not the only one reading along in various forums where you post. Not everyone will understand that when you use the generic term "Ving Tsun" you aren't referring to Wing Chun in general, but very specifically to YOUR version of WSLVT. This has created confusion and contention in multiple threads at the MT forum in the past and this has been pointed out to you. Yet you continue to do it! Why is that? My conclusion....you don't care and you don't mind creating confusion and contention. In fact, your goal is creating contention because you enjoy arguing in the various forums.

This has created confusion and contention in multiple threads at the MT forum in the past
    For you.

and this has been pointed out to you.
    By you.

It is clear in the context of every thread.
    Where it has not been, I have made it clear.

It is clear in the context of every thread.
    Where it has not been, I have made it clear.
    Another lie. But Ok. Go on believing whatever you want. I'm done arguing with a brick wall. But you just keep on arguing! You enjoy it so much!

But in general, I can tell you now, the area with the greatest density of quality VT is going to be in Central Europe.
    Really??? And the evidence for this is??

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Really??? And the evidence for this is??
    Number of schools.

Number of schools.
    The measure of quality??

The measure of quality??
    Understanding and skill.

Understanding and skill.
    Subjective then

Subjective then