Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Training

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    The problem is you said it is "no different" from other WC, while giving a wildly inaccurate description of it.

---Well, there's another lie! I don't recall Dave giving ANY description of his encounter with the WSLVT guys, let alone a "wildly inaccurate description"!!! But you would argue with a stone if it told you that water was wet!!!
    Anything NI/SG/dlcox has said about WSL VT on this thread is informed by his experience of WSL VT, which allegedly took place after his last posting regarding experience of WSL VT on MT, and before this thread where he pretended to be someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Anything NI/SG/dlcox has said about WSL VT on this thread is informed by his experience of WSL VT, which allegedly took place after his last posting regarding experience of WSL VT on MT, and before this thread where he pretended to be someone else.
    No. It seemed to me that a lot of what he said was based upon what you two have been writing in the forums for awhile now! He never said that it was what they showed him during his visit to the WSLVT guys. And again, you have absolutely no room for criticizing ANYONE for "pretending to be someone else"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    He was pretending to be an unbiased bystander moved to post, when actually he's the same troll that just talked to us a couple months ago on the other forum.
    So its beginning to become very clear....ANYONE that disagrees with what you write and believe MUST be a troll!!!
    He's a troll because he pretended to be an unbiased bystander, not because he disagrees with me.

What a load of BS. You know darn well that it wouldn't matter what he answered. Your response is going to be that he "didn't get it" or "didn't understand" or "they obviously aren't real WSLVT"!!! You would never admit if he had it right! Because you....have....an....agenda....every time you post! And that should be very clear to anyone that has been following any of these thread!
    False.

I would be genuinely surprised and happy that he actually went!
    I don't mind him not caring for it and "converting" one bit.

The problem is you said it is "no different" from other WC, while giving a wildly inaccurate description of it.

---Well, there's another lie! I don't recall Dave giving ANY description of his encounter with the WSLVT guys, let alone a "wildly inaccurate description"!!! But you would argue with a stone if it told you that water was wet!!!
    I didn't say he described his encounter.

He did describe VT in the quotes I provided, and as stated, it was wildly inaccurate, suggesting no such encounter ever took place.

No. It seemed to me that a lot of what he said was based upon what you two have been writing in the forums for awhile now! He never said that it was what they showed him during his visit to the WSLVT guys
    It is not possible to exclude one category of experience from overall impression. Of course what he has posted here is informed by this unlikely visit he claims to have made. Since he isn't describing anything like WSL VT then hard to see how what he is describing is based either upon direct experience or what has been written on forums by me and LFJ.

The obvious conclusion is that NI/SG/Dave Cox is making it up, telling lies, being dishonest

The obvious conclusion is that NI/SG/Dave Cox is making it up, telling lies, being dishonest
    Nope. The obvious conclusion here is that Dave is not buying your BS!!!

Nope. The obvious conclusion here is that Dave is not buying your BS!!!
    Only if you are as dishonest and desperate as NI/SG/Dave Cox, which apparently you are.

Not providing accurate info about a system you claim to have experienced is not a matter of healthy scepticism, it is a matter of dishonesty somewhere along the line. Any fool can see this, so not a point you can really troll around. Doing so just looks stupid. I guess you are used to that

Only if you are as dishonest and desperate as NI/SG/Dave Cox, which apparently you are.

Not providing accurate info about a system you claim to have experienced is not a matter of healthy scepticism, it is a matter of dishonesty somewhere along the line. Any fool can see this, so not a point you can really troll around. Doing so just looks stupid. I guess you are used to that
    Geez! You can really layer it on, can't you??

You were absorbed in TWC when you were there, though, weren't you?
    Absorebed ? Of course not , I wouldn't leave the system first chance I had if I was , but there is anither thing , TWC as bad as it is, was and still is way better than anything else that can be found in central Europe .At least TWC people go to the full contact competitios and by some miracle , occassionaly win. Other styles do not even try to spar .

I'm pretty sure you guys are going to say I just don't understand what I'm looking at, but that sure looks like a Tan Da at the 30 second mark! Is that a Tan Da????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWwv0ZoJYLk
    Oh man , has he ever heard about relxation , his joints are so stiff that hurts just to watch it , and the facial expression ...priceless but I like how he plays guitar
    Last edited by zuti car; 04-21-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    Absorebed ? Of course not , I wouldn't leave the system first chance I had if I was , but there is anither thing , TWC as bad as it is, was and still is way better than anything else that can be found in central Europe .At least TWC people go to the full contact competitios and by some miracle , occassionaly win. Other styles do not even try to spar .
    By absorbed I meant you were not aware of or looking into other things. It is obvious you have no idea what else is/was available there.

There are many VT groups that do heavy sparring, and host annual open-style tournaments. Germany in particular is a hotbed for serious VT training. Reason being that is where WSL spent most of his time and energy passing on his knowledge, and was in the process of moving there before his death.

Oh man , has he ever heard about relxation , his joints are so stiff that hurts just to watch it , and the facial expression ...priceless but I like how he plays guitar
    Not stiff at all. It's dynamic tension. There is an alternation between relaxation and force issuance, training the correct musculature and strengthening neural pathways for proper behaviors; alignment and force. Facial expression, yeah, whole body and mind concentrated on burning in proper mechanics. In fighting, this is all compressed into a sudden instant of force delivery.

TWC as bad as it is, was and still is way better than anything else that can be found in central Europe .At least TWC people go to the full contact competitios and by some miracle , occassionaly win. Other styles do not even try to spar .
    You obviously didn't look very hard.

By absorbed I meant you were not aware of or looking into other things. It is obvious you have no idea what else is/was available there.

There are many VT groups that do heavy sparring, and host annual open-style tournaments. Germany in particular is a hotbed for serious VT training. Reason being that is where WSL spent most of his time and energy passing on his knowledge, and was in the process of moving there before his death.
    I was very well aware what is going in Europe and who is doing what , just could not find anything better from what I was doing back then . About the rest of yuor claims ,thay sound like yip man's story about Ng Mui and poor Yim , it is a nice story created for particular audience but completely false

Not stiff at all. It's dynamic tension. There is an alternation between relaxation and force issuance, training the correct musculature and strengthening neural pathways for proper behaviors; alignment and force. Facial expression, yeah, whole body and mind concentrated on burning in proper mechanics. In fighting, this is all compressed into a sudden instant of force delivery.
    Yeah , I can see he is tensed on all key points of the body , chinese teachers would say his joints are not "open" . This is completely external way of doing WCK ,using local groups of muscules to generate force . It looks cool , strong , but it is completley wrong .

About the rest of yuor claims ,thay sound like yip man's story about Ng Mui and poor Yim , it is a nice story created for particular audience but completely false
    What?? I wasn't telling a fictitious creation story or something.

It is a demonstrable fact that WSL spent a lot of time teaching in Germany and was moving there before his death. Many people learned his VT in Germany and surrounding countries at that time and have gone on to teach. So, his VT teachings are well-rooted in Europe now.

Yeah , I can see he is tensed on all key points of the body , chinese teachers would say his joints are not "open" . This is completely external way of doing WCK ,using local groups of muscules to generate force . It looks cool , strong , but it is completley wrong .
    VT is not an internal martial art like your mainland stuff might be, and it's fair to say you do not understand the first thing about it.

Just comparing videos from the two of you, his "completely wrong" VT is obviously for busting people's faces, while your "completely right" SCWC is for standing around and talking theory. lol