Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Training

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    It might be because there's no actual evidence that you actually train differently than anyone else apart from some posts post seem to have a problem believing, there's also no evidence even if you do train differently that it's better or even effective, only one person from PBs wsvt has ever posted a clip of themselves, or rather had one posted and it was terrible.

Now there's plenty of examples of how elite sportsman and fighters train, and it sounds very different to what you are talking about, what i cant understand is why others care? Seriously 11 pages plus on this, it's not like wsvt is producing people cleaning up in full contact matches or challenge matches and we all want a piece of the magic....
    The evidence is what I am telling you as someone practicing WSL VT. Nobody should have any problem believing factual details about practice of the system from practitioners.

I'm not making any grand claims about effectiveness vs other approaches- try and see. Or don't and shut up about it.

Basically KPM has made it his life's work to expose WSL VT as bogus in some way. As you say, why would he even care? Makes no sense.

But then why would you care to comment on the thread since we aren't cleaning up in full contact matches?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Plenty of video and explanations. It's not a question of belief.

Anyone could go find out whether it is or not.

Because we don't do set responses?

Right. If you're not willing to go find out, it's quite bizarre to sit here and make assessments from a position of complete ignorance.

I do find it vaguely amusing that this guy Frost, who must be quite old by now given amount of time spent on this and other forums (forums FFS!), is still, after all these years, basing his decisions about martial arts on what the elite competitors in a few sports are doing, despite the fact that his chances of ever reaching such a level of performance must be very near to zero. It's like a portion of his brain somehow stuck at the time when he was 24, while the rest of life and his temporal body moves slowly on.

Would you base your decision about which car to buy upon the results of the most recent F1 race, or would you make the choice based on more practical considerations corresponding to your actual life? Lol

He's also commented on sparring videos that have been posted, same ones KPM commented on, favorably as well, yet, they both seem to forget that every time they want to say they've never seen anything from WSLVT.

Selective amnesia, or just lying trolls?

Plenty of video and explanations. .
    All from PB lineage people. I've already pointed this out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    The evidence is what I am telling you as someone practicing WSL VT. Nobody should have any problem believing factual details about practice of the system from practitioners.
    And yet....you wouldn't believe what Phil and I were telling you about TWC? A system that you don't practice and we do???

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post

But then why would you care to comment on the thread since we aren't cleaning up in full contact matches?
    Maybe because people recognize BS when they see it, and often decide to point it out???

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    All from PB lineage people. I've already pointed this out!!!
    I have given you explanations and I don't train under PB. But, so what?

All of those videos and explanations of what's being done are telling you that our method in fact differs from other systems.

There is no reason for this difference to be unbelievable or offensive.

And yet....you wouldn't believe what Phil and I were telling you about TWC? A system that you don't practice and we do???
    What you say often doesn't match what is shown.

What you say often doesn't match what is shown.
    Oh my God! The irony is killing me!

Oh my God! The irony is killing me!
    Do explain with examples.

Do explain with examples.
    Uh....WSL....showing applications.....from the forms. Any clip of a WSLVT person outside of PB's lineage....showing Tan Da, showing applications, etc. Have you not been paying attention?

Uh....WSL....showing applications.....from the forms. Any clip of a WSLVT person outside of PB's lineage....showing Tan Da, showing applications, etc. Have you not been paying attention?
    These have been explained to you.

There has not been a disconnect between any video I have shown and the explanations I've given of it, while this happens very often with any video you show and explanations you give. When we analyze the action vs what you say, they don't match.

The thread on your Tang Yik Weng Chun Pole Method is an example of this. You said your elbow was angled down toward the ground, when clearly it was parallel to the pole.

Last edited by LFJ; 04-14-2017 at 04:04 AM.

Trying to start another argument!!! Dude, give it up! Get a life! I'm done with you now. But like I said, I can't promise not to speak up in the future when I see you spouting BS again.

Trying to start another argument!!!
    You asked why we don't believe what you say.

I showed why.

I believe what you are telling me about the purpose of the applications. I don't believe I have seen the explanation match the reality in any of the clips you posted. Just an observation of facts. If you don't want clips critiqued then don't post clips. I will then accept what you tell me, because I don't have time to waste conducting a vendetta against TWC
    Last edited by guy b.; 04-14-2017 at 04:14 AM.

Explained. Any others problems?