Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Helen Liang - Water Boxing

Helen Liang - Water Boxing

The tiger claw thread reminded me of something that I've always thought but I felt needed it's own thread.

Helen is amazing.

I have never seen anyone (anyone) perform forms with the grace and epitome of her intent (fluid movement) than HL.

She is imho, probably the best american artist in modern cma. Wushu athletes look like clumsy clowns compared to her.
    Last edited by ShaolinTiger00; 01-21-2005 at 07:23 PM.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

Yes, and in her water boxing video, if you look close you can see her white silk uniform is slightly see through.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

id hit it

You kids should learn to show some respect. We all joke around here, but there are some lines that you don't cross.

Are there any clips of her online? I've often heard her mentioned, but I've never seen her stuff. And I can't buy the videos, as the shipping is sheer burglary.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

i dont understand
    please kindly elaborate

Helen is married. now, and she is Canadian, not American. She has practiced Water Style for many years now and helps her father teach it as well.

Originally posted by Serpent
    You kids should learn to show some respect. We all joke around here, but there are some lines that you don't cross.
    Then perhaps I should poison your water supply, burn down your village, and feed your children to dingos?

Are there any clips of her online? I've often heard her mentioned, but I've never seen her stuff. And I can't buy the videos, as the shipping is sheer burglary.
    Check her vids on MAM. Good stuff, from the looks.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Then perhaps I should poison your water supply, burn down your village, and feed your children to dingos?
    See, that's fine. That's not sexually inappropriate to a married CMA teacher that should really be shown more respect.

And will you fvcking Yanks get over the dingo thing already!?
    Check her vids on MAM. Good stuff, from the looks.
    Can you not read, imbecile?

I reiterate:
    And I can't buy the videos, as the shipping is sheer burglary.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Talking

have you seen the movie "Quiggy down Under"? There's a sceen tward the end that pretty much sums up what most of "us yanks" know about dingos. (They were trying to eat a woman and child)

P.S. Vash ain't a Yank. That quip about being a southern baptist he has as a location indicates he's from the Deep South and is there for a Reb. I is not a yank, either, as Colorado wasn't involved in that scuffle. I am a Scotts-Irish carpetbagger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Yep, she's a Canuck. Sorry America

Her and her dad do a tv show up here everyday @6:00pm EST called: Tai Chi with GM Liang.

He runs through the bejing 24 routine and they show some other stuff.

The family is a good propogater of good kungfu practice in my opinion. Helen is very polite and holds herself well in her presentation.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

For those who don't know, those in south do not like to be called "Reb" or " Jonny Rebel". And the kill ratio using inferior weapons was to 2 to 1 against the Yankees
    It is unreal how those men from both sides would march shoulder to shoulder and fill in the holes as the men fell. All of this through a hail storm of bullets, cannister fire, cannon ball , to engage in hand to hand combat with their bayonets.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Nor does everyone else like being called ----. (fill in the blank) Besides. I was trying to pick on Serpie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Originally posted by Ayron
    Helen is married. now, and she is Canadian, not American. She has practiced Water Style for many years now and helps her father teach it as well.
    My apologies.

I guess she's the best North American practicioner.

Helen is very polite and holds herself well in her presentation.
    Helen is very polite and holds herself well in her presentation.
    I met her at the US Open in 97 and I thought very highly of her.
    Last edited by ShaolinTiger00; 01-22-2005 at 07:54 AM.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

dingos are those wild dogs, right?
    they flip out a lot but they are still dogs
    dogs are cool

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    Yep, she's a Canuck. Sorry America

Her and her dad do a tv show up here everyday @6:00pm EST called: Tai Chi with GM Liang.

He runs through the bejing 24 routine and they show some other stuff.

The family is a good propogater of good kungfu practice in my opinion. Helen is very polite and holds herself well in her presentation.
    I've seen that show on my channel guide but I don't get the channel. For a long time I thought it was called "Tai Chi with Grandma" because the title trailed off the end of the listing. I'm going to have to get that channel now...
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.