Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Effective strategies against VT

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Right. He sure is resistant to information for someone with no regular training experience, only a few private lessons here and there in this and that, then online training, and who bounces between methods not fully learned upon realization that they don't work, and ends up trying to make something work by combining things that don't.
    Perfect example of...."if you can't deny the message, then attack the person"!! And you said that I make it personal???

HT, this is exactly the kind of BS I was referring to. Yet seldom does anyone speak up and just say...."cut that crap out, it is not acceptable!"
    Last edited by KPM; 04-22-2017 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Perfect example of...."if you can't deny the message, then attack the person"!! And you said that I make it personal???
    What message? We aren't even discussing anything anymore. That ended when you "denied the message and attacked the person".

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Yup. I enjoy sharing and technical discussion, but every one gets derailed with complaints about VT even when VT is not mentioned.
    Me too. I wish we could avoid these attacks and instead use the time to share and discuss, instead of constantly having to defend VT.