Thread: Training my wife in the ways of Kung Fu

Training my wife in the ways of Kung Fu

Some training near our house in the mountains of Songshan Shaolin.

Awesome, great Vid!

My wife is also my "special student" and has been for over 20 years trained in all the warrior ways. We live the "Kung Fu life" together. For those of us lucky enough to have a spouse who practices martial arts and can double as a training partner, we are truly blessed.

A word of advice to all you young and single kung fu guys out there, Make sure your woman understands your commitment to the martial arts. Because if she doesn't, Kung Fu is going to seem like you have a second wife. One that even beats, bruises and breaks you, but you still keep going back to her for more....because its just so good! I told my wife when we first met, I will be spending a lot of time practicing kung fu and a good portion of that time will be away from you. This must be accepted if you really want to be with me. Her reply, "Well, can I train with you? The rest is history.

Women need to understand Kung Fu is NOT a hobby. it is a path to refine and develop one's skills in EVERYTHING for the rest of your life, and that's a tall order. Marry a fellow warrior and you will be happy and successful in everything you do. If you tie the knot with someone you are not compatible with, it will only lead to pain and suffering.
    Buy the best and cry once!

thanks robertdreeben glad you enjoyed, and glad you have a similar situation.